TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt know they got that pic of all the tvs from the website...

maybe its not just a pic but a backdrop of what we see when we are able to put a password and access is granted...

also i dont know if i looked good enough...

but if the old tv and the new tv are there...

then maybe one of the other tvs in the pic will pop with more channels or knobs...

Just for abit of light reading - check out http://www.codblackopsnews.com/2010/05/ ... black-ops/

See what they say about IMDB too, very interesting!

EDIT: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1632479/

Quote from codblackopsnews.com

If you want to read up on GKNOVA6 in detail, by all means go and check out Call of Duty Zombies. They have the best analyses on the net for each transmission – they’re currently working on the 5th one which was released last night. There have been several developments by the brilliant minds over there.

Good to know out work is appreciated = )

i didnt know they got that pic of all the tvs from the website...

maybe its not just a pic but a backdrop of what we see when we are able to put a password and access is granted...

also i dont know if i looked good enough...

but if the old tv and the new tv are there...

then maybe one of the other tvs in the pic will pop with more channels or knobs...

yes, it is the nova site backdrop, just with that big light on the ceiling off. If you save the pic to you pc, then open it up and resize the window and then put it in front of the nova site, you will see it is equipment that is right in the middle, just the dial is not on the jpeg (prob because its a flash site) the monitor, the box on top, and the one to the left w/ knobs, all the same from the pic. Bet a pw would light up the site though.

im looking through what little code there is on the .swf but im not finding much, ill let you guys kno if i see anything linking to the login box

I suspect that, if there is a login box to find, Treyarch would have the sense to thoroughly obfuscate it.

Otherwise, that makes them atrocious game developers.

im looking through what little code there is on the .swf but im not finding much, ill let you guys kno if i see anything linking to the login box

I suspect that, if there is a login box to find, Treyarch would have the sense to thoroughly obfuscate it.

Otherwise, that makes them atrocious game developers.

yeah i didnt find much,

Using a SWF Decompiler one can see that the SWF contains a lot more than just the Transmission we see. You've all seen the ACCESS GRANTED/DENIED and i also found an input field in the SWF. My guess is that the TV buttons + Tuning nob have to be manipulated in a certain way to access to the Password input window. Furthermore i believe that ACCESS GRANTED will launch an Hyperlink to a website of sort description.... Still looking ....

Forgot to add, I saw that in the SWF there was references to all the transmission MP3s files - i downloaded them and some have Title descriptions:

transmission2.mp3 >> station_03

transmission3.mp3 >> Numbers_Station_Trifecta_001

transmission4.mp3 >> Station_task

transmission5.mp3 >> station_5510r

All files (MP3 + SWF Content) is HERE

correct me if im wrong but isn't this is the time period of 1970???? and if im right then isn't the huge thing in the 1970's was communism and nuclear power?????

Right Side:

Subject: NOVA project -

We are on schedule this far. Stability has be

however, are promising and yield results beyo

The remaining issues and action items are as

a) Stability is still and issue - we are h

-Stability Report No: NOVA.8R 2010032

Testing with trial batches to derive t

in the text i think it is really logical that they are talking about the nuclear bomb and the tests they are doing with it. nova is a secret governmental group working on this

Would they test nuclear bombs on chimps? This is without a doubt for the Mkultra Project, an (if you read what I wrote above) zombies. :ugeek:

Well, everythings decoded. Shall we leave this for carbon in the morning?

but they would test for health problems since chimps and humans have very similar DNA

i think it has to do something with that dial...

i know there must be a reason it moves other then going between the white noise and when its in picture...

can you do different test on it while it is in whitenoise then do the test when it is in picture...

i also noticed that the semi cirle leads right to the first 3 transmissions like maybe its saying were missing somthing...

On this, Station Trifecta i found some interesting stuff HERE:

Headlines were made in January and early February when elevated levels of tritium, a naturally occurring radioactive substance, were found in test wells near Entergy’s Vermont Yankee nuclear station in Vermont and Duke Energy’s Oconee nuclear station in South Carolina.

<...>

According to the Environmental Protection Agency, tritium occurs naturally in the environment in low concentrations. Most tritium in the environment is in the form of tritiated water, which EPA said easily disburses in the atmosphere, water bodies, soil and rock. In the mid-1950s and early 1960s, tritium was widely dispersed during above-ground nuclear weapons testing. The quantity of tritium in the atmosphere from weapons testing peaked in 1963 and has been falling ever since.

http://www.codblackopsnews.com/2010/05/ ... black-ops/

"MDB, the film site, has a Call of Duty: Black Ops page. Furthermore, they’ve got a very interesting listing:

Shaun Paul Piccinino Zombie (voice) (rumored)

Now, a large pinch of salt must be taken. It still says ‘rumored’. However, IMDB is not a site to speculate (at least, we don’t think they are…), and Piccinino also voiced a zombie in Call of Duty: World at War."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1632479/

Hmmm... does it have anything to do with those measures of the Dragon Lady ? ( 63ft 1in long, 104ft 10in wide ) those letters seem to be different like the others (for a reason).

maybe that has to deal with coordinates in the world? random idea.

On this, Station Trifecta i found some interesting stuff HERE:

Headlines were made in January and early February when elevated levels of tritium, a naturally occurring radioactive substance, were found in test wells near Entergy’s Vermont Yankee nuclear station in Vermont and Duke Energy’s Oconee nuclear station in South Carolina.

<...>

According to the Environmental Protection Agency, tritium occurs naturally in the environment in low concentrations. Most tritium in the environment is in the form of tritiated water, which EPA said easily disburses in the atmosphere, water bodies, soil and rock. In the mid-1950s and early 1960s, tritium was widely dispersed during above-ground nuclear weapons testing. The quantity of tritium in the atmosphere from weapons testing peaked in 1963 and has been falling ever since.

i dont know how you got this but this must be something...

tritium was named a couple of times, some of those times it felt like they just wanted to say tritium for the hell of it...

4 times i think and one time converted it to tritiated...

why does the tv flash for a second at the very begining?

it's actually the old gknova tv, and i think it's just purely aesthetic.

my guess for next update is may 10th

also, did we even end up using the NSAM files for anything?

i just tried moving the dial around, didn't work unless i missed something

My guess would be that the next transmission will be just the login/password prompt. All stations will be deactivated and that will be the only thing that you can do. I'm also guessing that the immediate "prize" for logging in with the correct information is the image that we have all seen of the first person perspective of the man sitting in the chair. It would be nice to have a hyperlink given as well explaining all of the back story behind the ARG.

I have been following this the whole time, trying my own things, and just finally got off my lazy ass to register :P From what i've seen, in the full document at E, it says they needed a different facility to house the Nova project machine, and also, that it was originally written in 1944, then translated, meaning it could of been in german, being a nazi experiment. What this could lead to is the Die Glocke, (http://callofdutyzombies.com/home/index ... &Itemid=89) which they had to move towards the end of the war, and is also linked to der riese with the flytrap and the creation of fluffy. It is said the the "Bell" or Die Glocke could have been moved to many places including Antarctica or Norway, which could both be explained by the snowy enviroment (that was a grasp), but, maybe the CIA or whoever the bad guys are here got a hold of the "Bell" and are using it. Thus leading to the creation (or duration of) more zombies. Any other ideas?

Nitemar117