TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

damn good work guys, all the fun stuff seemed to happen after I went to sleep.

Well anyways any clue to what would fill in the 4 blanks? is that part solveable, in the same way the transmission 3 document had stuff filled in from the clues we had gathered?

As far as I can tell, dragon lady was a big clue, along with freedom 7, and few others that I don't remember.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I dont know if this is relevant but it might help lead to the .RAR file password!!

I was looking Into the alt.conspiracy group and "The Conspiracy is the cats Meow"

So I took the first letter of "The Conspiracy cats Meow" and got TCCM (which stands for The Combined Cipher Machine)

Heres some info on the Cipher Machine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_Cipher_Machine

Maybe someone who's a little better at the whole decoding thing can take a look and see where it gets you

EDIT!!!! NEVERMIND :D

looking at the document thus far there are 4 blanks that need to be filled in. the second blank is the missing part of the file that we have yet to discover...

btw what is the password for the rar file?

Where did mathYOU get that file portion from:???

The rar password was dragonladyninethreethreezeroeight

The bottom right part of the file was a jpeg encoded into a text document which was part of the second rapidshare download. (from classified ad)

My guess is the letter is to Hitler, from Himmler maybe. just a shot in the dark

March 2 and March 3 1968, could not find relevant information for these dates.

However March 7 1968 the First Battle of Saigon ended in the Vietnam War.

So we've seen dates that represent the Cold War for sure ranging from Cuba to Vietnam.

It does appear this has to do with brain washing CIA tactics.

The plot of the game will probably be based on the wars and maybe have the sub plot of these brainwashing experiments for a "manturian candidate" or what some are speculating as "zombies"

I definitely think its note worthy to point out again that this file is translated from another language into english, from a document that was 24 years old at the time.

Are there any GK logo images in Der Reise? might be a stretch but there might something useful in the easter eggs on that map that would help fill in the blanks on this document

Frequency Analysis done on 5th transmission

Left side:

(GK LOGO)

GK-0984242-p

Right Side:

Subject: NOVA project -

We are on schedule thus far. Stability has be

however, are promising and yield results beyo

The remaining issues and action items are as

a) Stability is still and issue - we are h

-Stability Report No: NOVA.SR 2010032

Testing with trial batches to derive t

Stability Report No: 2010032... this matches a part in the trailer for Black Ops:

The transmission states MOD NSAM55 which can be seen as a reference to National Security Administration Memo 55:

In the last transmission with the tones, it gives this phrase:

COMPLETE THE FILE FIND SIG GIOVAN

Here's an interesting image that was extracted from the flash file:

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?mode=attach&id=21010

Not over yet... someone posted on the Google Conspiracy Groups Page and it's led us here:

16 - alt.conspiracy.meow-meow | Google Groups

In here is more info:

If this is not intended for you, stay out of this! No one is so brave

that he is not disturbed by something unexpected.

yyuahrnqyf hcgi vxmly navgu ulli xmixo. 551961.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

5/5/1961 is something that was referenced on freedom7.com from previous transmissions.

Then a reply that says:

Did you get my MERCHANDISE??

To find the MERCHANDISE:

So you ROT 10 the cipher:

yyuahrnqyf hcgi vxmly navgu ulli xmixo

to get:

iiekrbxaip rmqs fhwvi xkfqe evvs hwshy

and then you use the key freedoma:

dragonlady nine three three zero eight

Dragon Lady Statue U2 can own! - BakersfieldBuyandSell.com - More than before.

The code Dragonlady 93308 leads to this page:

Dragon Lady Statue U2 can own!

$0

A beautiful statute free to good home. Pick up only 63ft 1in long, 104ft 10in wide. The lady was here. xjjf://hqfytixqhu.sec/vybui/384014383/vybui.zfw

Then you ROT 10 that link and get:

http://rapidshare.com/files/384014383/files.jpg

Saving this image as .rar gave us a files2.txt we save as JPG and gave us bottom right of document.

The PW for the RAR for the link in the Google Group was the same as the decoded messages with no spaces:

dragonladyninethreethreezeroeight

This gave us our last and final corner completing the document:

Summary of GKNOVA6 Transmission #5

The transmission, delivered on May 5th 2010 can be heard here.

bMf1esqGTPc

The first part of the transmission is a code MOD N S A M 55, which leads to a document called NSAM55:

The middle section of the transmission is a series of tones, eventually found to be this pattern, which each tone representing a letter to be ciphered. The words have been found to be "COMPLETE FILE FIND SIG GIOVAN"

6c

5b

31a

4c

4d

3a

7c

5d

COMPLETE

1B

2D

2C

THE

20A

6B

7D

2C

FILE

13B

3D

7B

7A

FIND

21D

1C

4A

SIG

4A

1C

8D

24B

5A

7B

GIOVAN

Out last part of this transmission, the temporal frequency analysis (TFA) of the sounds become this image:

Left side:

(GK LOGO)

GK-0984242-p

Right Side:

Subject: NOVA project -

We are on schedule this far. Stability has be

however, are promising and yield results beyo

The remaining issues and action items are as

a) Stability is still and issue - we are h

-Stability Report No: NOVA.8R 2010032

Testing with trial batches to derive t

After total analysis of the transmission, it was found that the TFA was actual mixed up and needed to be rearrange to look like a document.

After this was found, it was apparent that we had to find "SIG GIOVAN" whom was eventually found in another Google Group posting after the mysterious "XO" seen here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy/browse_thread/thread/3cc6f4751a4c39ce#

With a quite obvious clue "The Conspiracy is the cats Meow" which then leads to this forum he also posted in:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.meow-meow/browse_thread/thread/d77d13e68c26d402#

Three rapidshare files containing the rest of the document were then found, all password encoded. The only hint to the password (seemingly) were the phrases "yyuahrnqyf hcgi vxmly navgu ulli xmixo. 551961." and "Did you get my MERCHANDISE" stated at the bottom of the forum post where the files were found.

If ROT 10 the cipher:

yyuahrnqyf hcgi vxmly navgu ulli xmixo

You get:

iiekrbxaip rmqs fhwvi xkfqe evvs hwshy

And then you used the key freedoma:

dragonlady nine three three zero eight

Which leads to this page about a $0 dollar statue for sale, posted on May 5th, 2010 as well:

http://people.bakersfield.com/home/Classified/1767458

On this site was the obviously coded address of xjjf://hqfytixqhu.sec/vybui/384014383/vybui.zfw

which was soon found to be http://rapidshare.com/files/384014383/files.jpg after a ROT 10, which was the second piece (bottom-left) of the document.

Files.jpg (the bottom-left corner of the document) is a jpegRAR. Contained are two files.

One, file2.jpg, is identical to files.jpg.

Another is file2.txt which is really super long. I've Pastebin'd it here.

(To open it as a .rar archive, just rename files.jpg to files.rar and open it.)

was found by fgsfds which led to mathYOU's discovery of the third piece of the document (bottom-right).

The last piece of the puzzle was found by unFiction user redsideup85 by finally figuring out the password to the original three .rar files, the password was the seemingly obvious dragonladyninethreethreezeroeight (the original messaged ciphered twice which led to the other two pieces).

The final document then looked like this:

Interesting tidbits:

The guys at unFiction dismantled the .swf file for the newest transmission finding this photo:

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?mode=attach&id=21010

Along with several other photos that say "Password:, Access Denied, and Access Granted"

The numbers in the original TFA puzzle pieced document read 2010032, the same numbers from the CoD: Black Ops teaser trailer.

There are even more numbers scattered about the rest of the document

GK 0984242

SR = 2010032

DR = 0510032

SR = 2010022

TR = 1915032

IR = 0002036

All exactly 7 numbers long, with 2 letters in front of them.

Excellent work guys.

As for The "GK", the K in MKUltra was German for Control (Kontrol).

For the Sarin, Tabun, Soman gasses referred earlier in the clues they are coded GB, GA, GD, the G for Germany, so I conclude GK stands for German Kontrol project Nova.

DragonLady history re the Cuban Crisis

On 14 October 1962, a U-2 from the 4080th Strategic Reconnaissance Wing, based at Laughlin Air Force Base near Del Rio, Texas, and piloted by Major Richard S. Heyser, photographed the Soviet military installing nuclear warhead missiles in Cuba, precipitating the Cuban Missile Crisis. Heyser concluded this flight at McCoy AFB in Orlando, Florida, where the 4080th established a U-2 operating location for the duration of the crisis. On 27 October 1962, in flight from McCoy AFB, a U-2 was shot down over Cuba by two SA-2 Guideline surface-to-air missiles, killing the pilot, Major Rudolf Anderson, Jr.[11] Anderson was posthumously awarded the first Air Force Cross.

Any idea on what should be filled in the blanks of the assembled document?

can someone EDIT the synopsis posts on this page with spoiler codes over the images... it's really screwing with the format of this page making it hard to view/read posts...

Any idea on what should be filled in the blanks of the assembled document?

can someone EDIT the synopsis posts on this page with spoiler codes over the images... it's really screwing with the format of this page making it hard to view/read posts...

I tried to do it on mine but shows like I did nothing.

Also the images resize on my screen after a second.

Well thanks for the effort anyways (o: good write ups as well

I think that maybe the transmissions from the zombie maps might tie in somehow. So i'm reading through the easter egg reports.

Dr. Maxine addresses that there is not enough funding being put in the Die Glocke project. He also says in the next few years, The Wunderwaffe DG-2 is expeted to be mass-produced. He mentions that there is not enough element 115 to do so. He says that the Americans told him that they have a large amount of 115 in Nevada. He ends it with request for bigger funding, and less pressure.

perrhaps G stands for glocke? in gk?

have you guys noticed that a and c are stability reports and then the other letters are other types of reports...

b is a dispersion report

d is a trial report

and e is a incident report

now the incident report is the only one that doesnt end in 2...

eventho someone reported that before it wasn't mentioned it was an incident report...

just wanted to throw that out there...

have you guys noticed that a and c are stability reports and then the other letters are other types of reports...

b is a dispersion report

d is a trial report

and e is a incident report

now the incident report is the only one that doesnt end in 2...

eventho someone reported that before it wasn't mentioned it was an incident report...

just wanted to throw that out there...

Napoleon = d

Karl = b

?

Also found this interesting:

Nova (1968) is a science fiction novel by Samuel R. Delany. Nominally space opera, it explores the politics and culture of a future where cyborg technology is universal,

I find it interesting because of the date and title. Maybe these experiments of GK nova will lead to cyborgs? ehh prolly not, but it would still be cool