TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

MERCHANDISE wasn't in the first post though, looks like an afterthought clue, so IMO not a verbatim passkey

I agree about the merchandise thing, I don't think he would give us the passkey out right for teh cipher either. (tho it would be nice to throw us a bone here)

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MERCHANDISE wasn't in the first post though, looks like an afterthought clue, so IMO not a verbatim passkey

MERCHANDISE is in the post that includes the ciphertext, so it is not an afterthought clue...

Post containing ciphertext:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.meow-meow/browse_thread/thread/d77d13e68c26d402#

But that doesn't mean that it is the key. It could be pointing to the key though. Does "MERCHANDISE" mean the USB KEY that was originally sent out?

MERCHANDISE is in the post that includes the ciphertext, so it is not an afterthought clue...

Look again:

7:35

If this is not intended for you, stay out of this! No one is so brave

that he is not disturbed by something unexpected.

yyuahrnqyf hcgi vxmly navgu ulli xmixo. 551961.

http://rs700.rapidshare.com/files/383985365/551961.rar

then at 8:08

> If this is not intended for you, stay out of this! No one is so brave

> that he is not disturbed by something unexpected.

> yyuahrnqyf hcgi vxmly navgu ulli xmixo. 551961.

> http://rs700.rapidshare.com/files/383985365/551961.rar

Did you get my MERCHANDISE??

Look again:

7:35

Ok, gotcha.

Honestly, anything is possible. I'm not gonna jump to the brainwashing thing yet bc we still don't know anything more than a picture. For all I know he couldve been a security guard who was attacked by zombies. I'm not ruling out brainwashing but I'm not gonna say it's not communist zombies.(who knows, it could be brainwashed commie zombies ;))

Just joined so I could suggest something. Have just been a troll up until now.

From one of the previous transmissions, the spectral analysis showed that 5 + 5 = 10 and freedom = 7. I've seen quite a few other codes where a known fact (5 + 5 = 10) is given first and then something else that doesn't seem to be a given fact is given. The codemaker is attempting to demonstrate that if the first condition is true, so is the second.

However, what is the significance of the 551961 number given in the usenet post? It could be a date (5/5/1961), but what if it is somehow required to decipher the text? What if 551961 is actually 101961 since we know that 5 + 5 = 10?

I'm just grasping at straws. Trying to think of stuff from the previous transmissions that didn't really lead to anything.

From one of the previous transmissions, the spectral analysis showed that 5 + 5 = 10 and freedom = 7. I've seen quite a few other codes where a known fact (5 + 5 = 10) is given first and then something else that doesn't seem to be a given fact is given. The codemaker is attempting to demonstrate that if the first condition is true, so is the second.

However, what is the significance of the 551961 number given in the usenet post? It could be a date (5/5/1961), but what if it is somehow required to decipher the text? What if 551961 is actually 101961 since we know that 5 + 5 = 10?

I'm just grasping at straws. Trying to think of stuff from the previous transmissions that didn't really lead to anything.

551961 IMO is just the file extension for the RAR file. Also grasping.

551961 IMO is just the file extension for the RAR file. Also grasping.

Yea I'm putting the numbers to the side for now and just taking it for what it is. 551961 is the name of the pdf file and it references may 5, 1961 (like a lot of clues have done over the past 3 transmissions) I don't think you have to "use" that number for anything.

I have tried the typical freedom, mercury redstone, shepard, stuff in the cipher tools and haven't gotten anything yet.

edit: I need to take a break and play some world at war, maybe I'll wander around der riese and see if anything stands out. (maybe ask a crawler if they remember being brainwashed by the gum-mint)

I'm saying that it probably wasn't effective in real life, in the video game of course it will, its a video game. And i don't care for the "zomg area 51" thing, im not five. I realize whats going on and what isn't going on. Anyways, back on topic

Anyone notice that when you *tab* through http://www.gknova6.com that the yellow boxes look the same as the nat. Geo logo from the video? Its probably not at all related, im just curious about weather they were meant to be there, or rather they are just selection boxes :/

this happens on almost all embedded flash

Look, stop it. Thats just blatant, And at least im trying to stay on topic here, while proving im not just another idiot. I wan't to help, but you gotta stop acting like a douchbag.

In other words, can someone give me a link to a website with ways to decode both the ceaser and cipher please? I wan't to fool around and see if i can't find anything interesting.

Calm down, I'm just yanking your chain. I'm trying to reflect seemingly every poster on this forum's desire to have the slightest detail point to zombies. Hopefully this last transmission isn't too tough to crack. I'm not a numbers wiz so I'll observe everyone's calculations from afar. :mrgreen:

So, uF seems to have closed their website, are they protecting something? And how do I join the website so I can gain access to it and make posts on it? I really want to read their info.

degravedi here from uF. unFiction is currently undergoing a rehaul/is under maintenance. We have been asked to check in at 2200PDT. Certainly by tomorrow, the forums there should be open again along with active registration.

Great work on all you've done here! Hope to see you all on uF.

Post long and puzzle!

Honestly, anything is possible. I'm not gonna jump to the brainwashing thing yet bc we still don't know anything more than a picture. For all I know he couldve been a security guard who was attacked by zombies. I'm not ruling out brainwashing but I'm not gonna say it's not communist zombies.(who knows, it could be brainwashed commie zombies ;))

Just where I was heading! ;)

The NG video said that the Veitcong tested with it too. Mabey the brainwashing signal went global and drove everyone insane, turning them into, well, mindless zombies. It's still zombies, just a different consept. :)

So I've been brute forcing the rar file for several hours and have gotten through every single combination of 4 characters (a-z, A-Z, 1-0) and nothing yet. I'll let it run overnight and see what it comes up with...

You do realise you'll come out of this thing insane, right? LMFAO! :lol:

SUP GUYS

So you ROT 10 the cipher:

yyuahrnqyf hcgi vxmly navgu ulli xmixo

to get:

iiekrbxaip rmqs fhwvi xkfqe evvs hwshy

and then you use the key freedoma:

dragonlady nine three three zero eight

that is all

EDIT: Or you could ROT 16 the key and use that to decipher the cipher. That's probably the way we were supposed to do it.

Just where I was heading! ;)

The NG video said that the Veitcong tested with it too. Mabey the brainwashing signal went global and drove everyone insane, turning them into, well, mindless zombies. It's still zombies, just a different consept. :)

you guys obviosly dont know who alex jones is and havent seen all the conspiracy theories episodes that jesse ventura made...

especially the mkultra one...

deep ish...