TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

a better image of my previous post is here again, any ideas?

Yes, we have all seen it; I'm certainly looking for a way to unlock a password entry box. But at the same time, decompiling the Flash file feels like cheating. Let's try to solve it legitimately before we resort to scouring the code.

Also, the whole merchandise-fits-into-the-cipher-perfectly is likely a coincidence.

I've just tried using the Caesar box cipher to no avail. It's also not a simple Caesar cipher.

ok... sorry, i knew the way the other guys got the pic of the background so i wanted to see if there was anything to find... btw where has it been before?

EDIT - Even if it is a bit of cheating as you would call it... I was quite literally scouring the code and found that there is probably another transmission. The full part of the code reads as follows

function playWeek5()

{

main_mc.week1_mc._visible = false;

main_mc.week2_mc._visible = false;

main_mc.week3_mc._visible = false;

main_mc.week5_mc._visible = true;

main_mc.week6_mc._visible = false;

week1_sound.stop();

week2_sound.stop();

week3_sound.stop();

week4_sound.stop();

week5_sound.start();

it showes a week 6_mc, which to me means there will be another.... u have to work with all the resources you have even if it is "cheating", its not like its a game, its a marketing gimmick

Like iplaycod said, why is there no week four video file? Maybe they just titled it wrong, so week 5 would actually be week 4 then 6 is 5 ect.. So there really would only be 5.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a better image of my previous post is here again, any ideas?

Yes, we have all seen it; I'm certainly looking for a way to unlock a password entry box. But at the same time, decompiling the Flash file feels like cheating. Let's try to solve it legitimately before we resort to scouring the code.

Also, the whole merchandise-fits-into-the-cipher-perfectly is likely a coincidence.

I've just tried using the Caesar box cipher to no avail. It's also not a simple Caesar cipher.

ok... sorry, i knew the way the other guys got the pic of the background so i wanted to see if there was anything to find... btw where has it been before?

EDIT - Even if it is a bit of cheating as you would call it... I was quite literally scouring the code and found that there is probably another transmission. The full part of the code reads as follows

function playWeek5()

{

main_mc.week1_mc._visible = false;

main_mc.week2_mc._visible = false;

main_mc.week3_mc._visible = false;

main_mc.week5_mc._visible = true;

main_mc.week6_mc._visible = false;

week1_sound.stop();

week2_sound.stop();

week3_sound.stop();

week4_sound.stop();

week5_sound.start();

it showes a week 6_mc, which to me means there will be another.... u have to work with all the resources you have even if it is "cheating", its not like its a game, its a marketing gimmick

Like iplaycod said, why is there no week four video file? Maybe they just titled it wrong, so week 5 would actually be week 4 then 6 is 5 ect.. So there really would only be 5.

EDIT: well actually it has week 5 on autoplay, so that means that week six could be the next one... But maybe week 6 might actually be week 4, but they had to add it again for some reason then they messed up the renaming. Im really confusing myself lulz.

Giovan Battista says:

when I saw what happened to yours so I had to up the ante.

The Conspiracy is the cats Meow.

and on the atten. nova truthseekers google page a user name "Rev 11D Meow" posted "are you one of the muave people?"

does rev11d meow have anything to do with the cats meow giovan is talking about??

u have to work with all the resources you have even if it is "cheating", its not like its a game, its a marketing gimmick

I think the term Alternate Reality Game implies that it's a game.

hmm... touche, and yeah, it cud just be a renaming glitch, although they had to expect that if we have the resources to to TFA then they must think we have access to (demo) flash decompilers

Giovan Battista says:

when I saw what happened to yours so I had to up the ante.

The Conspiracy is the cats Meow.

and on the atten. nova truthseekers google page a user name "Rev 11D Meow" posted "are you one of the muave people?"

does rev11d meow have anything to do with the cats meow giovan is talking about??

I check Meow's profile and I think he/she is just a random poster that stumbled apon the game and had no idea what the post was talking about, and thought that novasix was just being really random.

Nice catch tho, I forgot about that one.

My thoughts are that we should try a temporal frequency analysis on the old transmissions, particularly the one where we got freedom=7.

Also, can someone group all of the new info into one post?

Edit: Also, concerning the Complete the file find SIG GIOVAN, it might mean we should complete the missing parts of the file with something posted by Giovan on the google groups.

Just a recap since I can't remember that far back:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cons ... e1d0c008f0

"The conspiracy is the cats meow."

Led to: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.cons ... 68c26d402#

"If this is not intended for you, stay out of this! No one is so brave

that he is not disturbed by something unexpected. "

Julius Caesar from Caesar's "The Gallic Wars", Book 6, Chapter 39.

Then a code:

yyuahrnqyf hcgi vxmly navgu ulli xmixo. 551961.

And finally an encrypted rar:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http:/ ... B56SV6LEKg

And a second post:

"Did you get my MERCHANDISE?? "

*summed up by azure wolf on uni boards

My thoughts are that we should try a temporal frequency analysis on the old transmissions, particularly the one where we got freedom=7.

Also, can someone group all of the new info into one post?

Edit: Also, concerning the Complete the file find SIG GIOVAN, it might mean we should complete the missing parts of the file with something posted by Giovan on the google groups.

We have tried it on that one. Actually, we discovered freedom=7 from temporal frequency analysis, it said freedom =7 5+5=10 in it. Im not sure which transmission it was in, i think it was transmission 3, but i cant seem to find that part of it in that thread.

damnit papa mud, I just spent like 10 minutes putting together a recap.

Anyway, what it sounds like to me is X O 's file is the one we got in the temporal frequency analysis. It was all jumbled up and half of it was missing from the transmission. He doesn't seem happy with this. Giovan doesn't want his files to get messed up, so he "ups the ante" (uses a different method of encryption, safety measures) for his file (551961.pdf) and I am stumped by his code.

Some more thoughts you de-crypters can chew on:

The alt. group is meow-meow, then the MERCHANDISE reference.

When I hear, "where is my Merchandise" or "Did you get my Merchandise" in the general population, you think of something illegal like stolen goods or drugs. meow meow is British slang for Mephedrone.

Very very minor, but to me, the red dots at the top right look like Nazi Zombie eyes. Considering that this is the room where someone is presumably tied up and being forced to watch the transmissions, I think that particular someone is currently a zombie or in a near zombie state, and thus has the signature bright red eyes. Obviously that would make the rectangular box the eyes are in a mirror.

I know that was all really poorly written, but I'm a little burnt-out on writing right now and a lot (har har) intimidated by how crazy smart everyone else posting is ._.

Very very minor, but to me, the red dots at the top right look like Nazi Zombie eyes. Considering that this is the room where someone is presumably tied up and being forced to watch the transmissions, I think that particular someone is currently a zombie or in a near zombie state, and thus has the signature bright red eyes. Obviously that would make the rectangular box the eyes are in a mirror.

I know that was all really poorly written, but I'm a little burnt-out on writing right now and a lot (har har) intimidated by how crazy smart everyone else posting is ._.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but firstly there are lots of leds around the room anyway so it's most likely just them! Plus they are a bit close together! Sorry!

guys we really have to just find to password ( yes i realize tht this is my first post but ive been following this since the beginning i just didnt have time til now to make an account) ive been trying evrything tht u guys have been posting as passwords for this file (freedom 7, meow meow, conspiracy, gknova6, etc) nothing worked :x

maybe the capitalization in The Conspiracy is the cat's Meow (or whatever it was) has a clue for us?

Edit: also, someone posted about the dial looking like a safe dial, maybe he had something going there?

I was the guy that thought it looked like a safe dial and I tried a lot of different things with the numbers we have been throwing around. (turning dial, changing channels) But I never got anywhere with it. I thought there might have been a way to "open" another part of the site, but then we got these google groups posts and thought this was more likely the direction to go in.

I also noticed the caps in Giovan's posts (why is Meow capitalized?) and caps have been important to recent codes (MASON & TREYARCH)

Just pulling out all the caps from what Giovan posted today you get:

I T C M I N M E R C H A N D I S E

have no idea where to go from there.

One more thing I posted that I am still looking into is the importance of "If this is not intended for you, stay out of this!"

If you pull the first letters out of that you get:

i t i n i f y s o o t (I am trying to see if any anagrams seem to make sense)

you can get some interesting combos (incomplete right now) from this like NOTIFY, ION, INFO

Azure says this!

"I emailed Giovan and got a response!

My email to him:

Subj: I found you

"You can come out now."

His response:

giovanbattistabellaso16_gmail.com wrote:

I like how you're posing as one of them. Very creative.

Nova isn't going to get the document this time. Their team of elite crackers can't even figure out I ciphered the cipher."