TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

other then the tv looking more modern...

i also noticed there isnt a cord hanging from the wav box or whatever that is...

it used to hang over the top left corner of the tv with a shadow of it also on the tv...

just throwing it out there...

maybe their trying to get our attention and we have to look at that box on top of the tv for some reason...

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, uh mattks, are you from the cod5 forums or something because your name is very familiar with me. also, if you are, are you an admin, treyarch worker or just a random guy in the community.

i think that nearing to the end of the transmission you can hear alien like voices that are muffled and fairly high pitched. i could also hear sounds similar to the ray gun

I am stuck with this Vigenere Cipher (again)

First off, what are we trying to decipher. My best guess is gknovasix (finally)

We need an alphabet key (any ideas?) (maybe something that was used to solve Giovan's cipher from the book - I couldn't find his key)

Also just random related info

Since nsam55 is all about Kennedy giving Cold War power the the Joint Chiefs of Staff, I researched who was part of that.

Got the name Gen. MAXWELL TAYLOR - he was the chairman of the JCS

Subject: NOVA project -

We are on schedule this far. Stability has be

however, are promising and yield results beyo

The remaining issues and action items are as

a) Stability is still and issue - we are h

-Stability Report No: NOVA.8R 2010032

Testing with trial batches to derive t

I'm pretty sure it's actually Report No: NOVA.SR 2010032. I've included the image just to see if it's just me.

There is an "Enter Password" image, a "Access Denied" image, and a "Access Granted" image.

if only we could figure out how to get to one of those screens...

maybe since they are trying there hardest to draw our attention to the screen; moving the wire, making it bigger, we could access it by doing something outside the screen like type a code on the keyboard or something that doesn't involve the video.

this pic is really interesting, the unficiton guys pulled this from the swf

That's cool, I wonder how they did that. They gotz some skillz.

Looks like they were forcing whoever is in the seat to watch the GKNOVA transmissions..

Oh my God! It all makes sence! The they're not torturing the man in the trailer! They're brainwashing him! That secret project about brainwashing the CIA worked on, the one that caused that one guy to go insain ("Kenneth, what's the frequency!") wasn't a cook, he knew the truth! The government was beaming the Gknova6 frequencies into his head! Now, we as a group figure it out, but imagine if ony you heard that. It would drive you insain! The zombies are back, but insted of element 115, they're being brain washed! Remember how the report said that Stability was an issue? After the one guy who attacked the REM singer when nuts, the relised it made them unstable! At first glance, the teaser just shows the campeinge, but if you look closer, it's about the new zombie mode. Boys... Veterens... Who's ready to kick the Nova company's ass?

HOOOOOYA! :x

There is an "Enter Password" image, a "Access Denied" image, and a "Access Granted" image.

if only we could figure out how to get to one of those screens...

maybe since they are trying there hardest to draw our attention to the screen; moving the wire, making it bigger, we could access it by doing something outside the screen like type a code on the keyboard or something that doesn't involve the video.

I've been trying things like that. Typing possible keywords like Bellaso or Girolamo Ruscelli. Or numbers. I even tried the Konami code.

It's a good thing to keep in mind, in my opinion.

EDIT: If we get a series of numbers from one through five, we should try going to those transmissions in that order.

So far it seems like we have found an complete file via the ?TFA, the green images found in the sound wave. And deciphered the m55 to read: Complete the file find sig giovan

So i would think that what we need to complete is obvious, but where are we supposed to "find sig giovan" ???

NICE!

You guys didn't solve it with out me. I am tired and was up too late working on this, so let me get some coffee in me and I will try and help out.

Also I saw someone on the last page talk about this being brainwashing. I think its more like a serum the scientist are trying to use on the test subject. They tried a bunch on times and hasn't really worked how they wanted (unstable) Then something goes wrong and zomies are made and escape.

I wonder if anyone did a spectral analysis of the audio on the trailer... maybe that would reveal something useful? Also this isn't exact, but I'm comparing the ammount of character per line on the M55 document to the characters that could be on the document we are trying to complete. Since they look similar. I'll count the treyarch document to see if i get the same results, but anyways it looks like there should be about 70 characters to a complete line on this document. Which would leaves a difference of about 25 characters to be possibly found per line. I'll check my math against the document that was obviously created by treyarch from last week's transmission as that should be more accurate... if thereis a difference I'll edit this post...

Edit: after counting the characters per line on the treyarch document from last week I think the difference in negligible, as this only meant to be a reference point for how many letters/words we are trying to find to complete a line. The other document had less per line by only a few characters at most, so my count could have been off, but still we are probably looking for no more than 20 characters to complete a line

edit 2:

also we need to double check the decyphered text "complete the file find sig giovan" I noticed last week someone was able to figure out all the notes, I'm not sure how to go about doing that could some one figure that out? or direct me to a program to use to be able to figure it out accurately?

EDIT 2.1?

the logical filler for the first line, IMO, would be:

"en an issue. Tests," which would fit in well with the math provided... that is to say the first line would read:

"We are on schedule thus far. Stability has been an issue. Tests,"

EDIT 2.1?

"en an issue. Tests," which would fit in well with the math provided... that is to say the first line would read:

Edit 2.1a

"however, are promising and yield results beyond our wildest dreams"

just my guess at the next line

Edit - possible next line

"The remaining issues and action items are as follows:"

Nothing like waking to a new transmission and 4 pages of info to read through before you can make a post lol. Great work so far people.

I tried to look at the "find sig giovan" piece .... nothing came up on google groups, no similar users ids or anything. Tried searching on flickr as well but nothing there yet. I think all it's suggesting is to "look" at a certain place to find the clue to finish the document.

One thing I am still trying to figure out is if the entire document is out there somewhere or if we have to look into certain text to fill in the blanks.

EDIT 2.1?

Edit 2.1a

"however, are promising and yield results beyond our wildest dreams"

just my guess at the next line

Edit - possible next line

"The remaining issues and action items are as follows:"

I think that would fit the math I deduced earlier.

I also came up with something similar:

"however, are promising and yield results beyond our expectations"

but we cannot know for sure until we find something to really base accurate finding off of, but i think it helps if we are looking for something to cypher

EDIt 1:

Are there any other mention of giovan's cypher usage in past transmissions? perhaps we should start looking there if there aren't any google groups or other finding of a document