TRANSMISSION #5 IS UP ON GKNOVA6!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i dont understand is people say its cod while the magor gaming websites say its singularity

This isen't really the right thread to say that but, link me to one MAJOR (You spelled major wrong) gaming website that says its singularity.

BTW... some random blogspot blog doesn't count as "major'

so far on the unification boards they have solved most of the cypher of the music I think... not sure what document they're using probably the m55 one but they didn't get the first part

" ___ THE FILE FIND SIG GIOVAN "

so maybe use a giovan cypher on the other document to find what we're looking for to complete this other document??

I dunno if anyone noticed this, but the spectrogram doesn't have just two matching parts. It's an entire document, just sliced up like jigsaw pieces and put laterally. You've only put together the text. I think the document looks like:

As you can see, there are some missing pieces.

Also:

so far on the unification boards they have solved most of the cypher of the music I think... not sure what document they're using probably the m55 one but they didn't get the first part

so maybe use a giovan cypher on the other document to find what we're looking for to complete this other document??

A "Giovan cipher" is a Vigenere cipher.

Giovan came up with the Vigenere cipher.

I dont have much to add, but in the frequency chart things that circle with the slash through it is a symbol for "No solution" in algebra.

See the circle with the slash through it in the top right?

I think it's that.

I thought the same as well. I've compared the two, they are different. However, they are definitely RELATED somehow...

I dunno if anyone noticed this, but the spectrogram doesn't have just two matching parts. It's an entire document, just sliced up like jigsaw pieces and put laterally. You've only put together the text. I think the document looks like:

Also:

Move the Circle piece down and to the right, should line up with the redacted "To: ******" part (if you know what I mean)

this pic is really interesting, the unficiton guys pulled this from the swf

That's cool, I wonder how they did that. They gotz some skillz.

Looks like they were forcing whoever is in the seat to watch the GKNOVA transmissions..

Also:

Move the Circle piece down and to the right, should line up with the redacted "To: ******" part (if you know what I mean)

thats exactly what i was thinking...

Any significance of the numbers in that picture? I noticed a 012(backwards 3)4. On the top three object in the picture I see 1 red light, 2 red lights, 3 red lights, and 4 red lights.

Also, there's a mirrored machine of the 4 red light machine on the opposite side of the picture. Again, more numbers (backwards 5)10, 764 048.

Hmm...