The Way I See It : A Storyline, By PSN:jgoss12

Now everyone sees this differently but heres how i think the zombies came to be:

In early 1945 Group 935 worked on 3 things 1:Matter Transfer Tech 2: a "wonder weapon" 3:a new way to revive soldiers.

soon after the way all outbreaks occur the zombies break away from the factory where maxis and richtofen made them eventually edward gets fed up with maxis so he kills he and his daughter samantha.the zombies soon get too large in numbers so richtofen flees to a new place to continue the work he and maxis had done. soon the us gets involved and enlist the help of an elite platoon of 8 men sending 4 to chase richtofen and four to stop an outbreak in an old airfield we know the fate of the 4 in the airfield so i will discuss the events of verrukt when our marines arrive Richtofen has cut his assistants arm off, when all is said and done richtofen flees wittenbau for a new home(like a wuss) along with zombies richtofen creates perks juggernog, n adrenaline steroids mix speed cola,ingrediants in the title and double tap, a chemical ceating a "double" movement making everything you shoot double (i.e. a pistol round = 2 pistol rounds) i didnt include quick revive coz it sucks so our marines amongst them peter "tank" dempsey a surviving pow kills many zombies before running himself most of his friends dead in the asylum left to travel with richtofens assistant they are chosen for a special mission due to experience with the enemy when the get there he is introduced to his new team Takeo Masaki , and Nikolai Bolinski richtofen is later found battered and scarred by the events of der riese,now skitzophrentic and "haunted" by samantha and ludwig maxis he has finishe the wunderwaffe technology he when richtofen reveals the secrets of shi no numa (zombies) his assistant hangs himself to escape the zombies leaving those four t fight alone richtofen runs and begins making a new teleporter soon they escape and run for der riese wher they fight valiant ly but meet their unfortunate fate hope you enjoyed , JT

EDIT : as pointed out by another member i have yet to describe the events of der riese in pre-zombie format...as it starts,we are introduced to dr. maxis a nazi doctor working in waffenbrik der riese , in an excluded transmission he gives a speech very similar to the one in the field manual he tells everyone who is to work there there is no turning back at this point and that they can have no contact with the outside world in other transmissions we learn the origins of zombies and hell hounds note :these are fluffy's pups and OTHERS not just Fluffy's we also learn that edward had ulterior motives than creating a super soldier his connections tell him to eliminate maxis which he does soon after he releases the zombies and later kills himself yes unlike everyone else i think richtofen isnt edward :shock: hes an imposter who worked in der riese alnogside edward and is pretending all didn't happen now remember: Feedback

OK so now that I've got that out of the way ... if i can keep up with it i will post some sort of zombie story based on both characters from in-game and from just the ideas being tossed around right now so just comment and rate this post up or down, i really don't mind

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days