Transmission #4 Is Up On GKNOVA6!

carbonfibah

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"May all servants of nihilism build the cornerstone of our house in brick, stone, marble, and granite, to keep them at bay. But remember, the freezing point is in error, I question if it’s one degree higher."

Why is this reminding of Zombies? To keep them at bay...This is just a gut feeling...Thought I'd put my 2cents into the mix

it is possible that since they were both incorporated with may the 5th. maybe when may 5th comes you go an extra 10 days and thats when the transmission comes out. just thinking. not sure if it has anything to do with the days they were born and died on though

also, another idea that has something to do with the years. if it equals 3639, then maybe since max(i think) and napoleon was in the 33rd thing of the masons. then maybe you subtract 33 from it to make 3606 and then you can take 10 (from the 5+5=10 thing) and take it away from the first 2 numbers in 3606 making it 26/06. in some countries that would mean the 26th of june.

but if you take the two 3s out of 3639 we get 69. lol

So I was looking at the alt.conspiracy poster XO

I noticed his email was....

[email protected]

I broke that into...

ace squadron samps

Now a search of ace squadron didn't turn up much, but searching samps I found something interesting.

S.A.M.P.S. :: System Assisted Mobile Positioning Through Satellite

Which is a fancy way to say a GPS (global positioning device)

I don't think it is very significant but just a cool tidbit of info.

EOM?

End of the message?

Or something else?

Looks like something to do with the diagrams I spoke of earlier (on nuclear atomic reserch) i'll look up anything, because it rings a bell and thats the only thing I can think of, either that or a company, you know like how AOL is a company :D

EOM could be end of may/month also. and I think the email is aces quadrons amps but I could be wrong. Hopefully we get news soon :?

i dont think it is aces quadrons amps because quadrons isnt a word (search it up on dictionary.com)

but i reckon EOM means end of month. possibly the last transmission coming out at the end of may

So far whoever is running GKNOVA has done their research and provided us with clues that utilise commonly accepted formats....

EOM is recognised as "End of Message" so I doubt they'd confuse us by using a commonly accepted abbreviation, in the correct context without considering how we would interpret.

So far whoever is running GKNOVA has done their research and provided us with clues that utilise commonly accepted formats....

EOM is recognised as "End of Message" so I doubt they'd confuse us by using a commonly accepted abbreviation, in the correct context without considering how we would interpret.

Good joke, Treyarch! :lol:

Just think I've solved acesquadronsamps@gmail.com

It's an anagram of squareandcompass; the Masonic symbol.

Based on the last Masonic clues towards the number 33 , Masons, Cabals, Corner Stones etc I'm now 99% sure this is an alternate reality of the Kingkill 33 Degree Conspiracy covered here:

http://www.ctrl.org/essay2/index.html

Only way I can see this being Treyarch and GKNOVA 6 is Zombies based on the above storyline....

What do people think???

I dont think this is actually a clue per say....more of a nudge in the right direction to the Masonic link as emails used so far have just been anagrams of elements of the puzzle ( Eve Reign = Vigniere for example)..nothing more.

This has got me thinking that after the "Terrorist" mission in COD MW2; Treyarch will need to top it with something with as much emotive , headline grabbing controversy as possible so if the Masonic King Kill 33 thing is linked we could see:

JFK Assasination Mission:

Avoind heavily armed guards as you creep into the book depositry tower, find your spot, set up your rifle , maybe take a call from Capt Price to say "adjust for the correolis effect" as you squeeze off your first bullet....

Then escape to the cinema to meet your contact etc etc

Lol sorry couldnt resist.

We already found that:

5+5=10

1818+1821=3639

But we dont know, what does it mean.

Any ideas, people?

I must have missed this one. How did you get that solution and how do we know its right if no one knows what it means?