Transmission #4 Is Up On GKNOVA6!

carbonfibah

Hmmm the flickr thing is interesting. Here's what was posted on google groups thread

> Azure: Since you have provided us with this information, we give you

> a new task, and see if you can deliver.

> We are looking for a specific document, one that we would very much

> like to find. This document is posted by someone who remains just out

> of our reach…for now. We have intercepted communications with a code

> that we haven’t been able to crack. Post this document in a public

> place, and we will correspond again in the future.

> Transmission is as follows:

> They came in a black helicopter to try and aid the dead president.

> Even the cabal could not stop the spy.

> An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had

> they ever known.

As Requested

The link displays the same document nothing new about it. What interested me was the part 27543574@N06 in the URL. The user's profile name that posted the pic is AzureWolf777 but you get nothing when you go to this link http://www.flickr.com/photos/AzureWolf777. Not sure if there is a way to setup the profile name or something but I can directly access my flickr account with my account name http://www.flickr.com/photos/shri046.

So is the next clue 27543574@N06? N06 probably means nova 6 or the gknova6 site itself.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone download the audio file played in the last transmission?

Maybe this one has a name as well, like the 3rd one.

Also, Azurewolf777 joined flickr back in 2008 (June).

Just did that - file name is station_task.mp3 and the title of the file is Station_task. No other info on it.

Okay, I googled Azurewolf777 and ended up on an abandoned blog, which had it's last post in 2008 as well!

Well, it redirected me to a new site, called http://eruzaflow.com/azure/

I went to the main page which had a message that it's under construction. After that I googled AZURE and it's a color, there were RGB coordinates.

When I open the source of the main page http://eruzaflow.com/ I see the following message:

This intangible web site absolutely detests Highwind.

Which is hidden by colour, so it is not visible on the page itself. Someone just writes that on their page? Don't think so.

It has something to do with Final Fantasy, so I'm not really sure it fits here. But it's weird.

Just a few things I wanted to point out.

First, why did the intro/outro tone on gknova6 change?

Not sure about this one but it could just be that they are trying to divert us to looking into more than what we should be looking for. The tones by themselves I don't think hold any significance apart from the fact that they indicate the beginning of a transmission.

Why does it say "azure has the task" three times in the transmission? One time would've been enough, so there's probably more to it.

Probably a real life broadcasting station scenario? With noise, interference and other factors stations need to make sure that they get the message to the intended person. Broadcasting the same message more than once makes sure they infact do get it. So if they didn't here something clearly the first time maybe the second time it would make sense and so on.

Do the chimes between "azure has the task" mean anything? I think there's 10, not sure. Probably just to fill the space though.

They just may not mean anything. As with transmission 3 it could be just something trying to dig deeper into something that is not there? I dunno.

Where it says "freezing point is in error, I question if it's one degree higher" maybe that means we'll use the number 33 for something. (since water freezes at 32 degrees, one degree higher is 33)

Each of those sentences I think is only a reference to freemasonry. This is what I made of each of those sentences -

freezing point is in error, I question if it’s one degree higher. - degree refers to masonic rank of some kind

May all servants of nihilism - first letter of each word spell mason

build the cornerstone of our - logical ending to that sentence would be "society" referencing masons again

house in brick, stone, marble, and granite, to keep them at bay. But remember, the - everything points to what a mason uses in his job

Does anyone know of any significance to these? Just trying to contribute.

All contributions are always welcome and appreciated :)

Okay, I googled Azurewolf777 and ended up on an abandoned blog, which had it's last post in 2008 as well!

Well, it redirected me to a new site, called http://eruzaflow.com/azure/

I went to the main page which had a message that it's under construction. After that I googled AZURE and it's a color, there were RGB coordinates.

When I open the source of the main page http://eruzaflow.com/ I see the following message:

This intangible web site absolutely detests Highwind.

Which is hidden by colour, so it is not visible on the page itself. Someone just writes that on their page? Don't think so.

It has something to do with Final Fantasy, so I'm not really sure it fits here. But it's weird.

Azurewolf is just a guy from the unfiction forum. Here's his profile: http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/prof ... le&u=21735

But Azurewolf777 (notice the 777) is somehow connected to this.

Lol, never mind:

Sigh, so would someone with an account on CoDz please post that I'm OOG. I don't want to register just to say one thing. Someone found an old blog of mine from way back when i first joined unfiction, on a site i don't even own anymore. It was kinda funny at first but now I feel bad that they're putting that much effort into it.

But why AzureWolf777 @ flickr and google (Azure)? Treyarch is pissing me off :D

But Azurewolf777 (notice the 777) is somehow connected to this.

He justed on unifiction.

2397226161.jpg

"Sigh, so would someone with an account on CoDz please post that I'm OOG. I don't want to register just to say one thing. Someone found an old blog of mine from way back when i first joined unfiction, on a site i don't even own anymore. It was kinda funny at first but now I feel bad that they're putting that much effort into it."

Appologies for the double post ( and I appreciate I may be completely wrong) but if you link all the clues in the GKNOVA6 transmissions and the new info it does lead back to the original GKNOVA6 transmission which seems to focus on the elemental process of fission (or alchemy as it might be known by a Mason as "the Destruction of Primeordial Matter" as the 33rd degree rite would know it......

If you search "Destruction of Primeordial Matter" you get the below article which covers JFK, Zombies, Nazi scientists, Third Reich ,White Sands, Atomic Bomb, Masons, NWO, the space race, vietnam, and mind controll ( frequency Kenneth etc)

http://www.ctrl.org/essay2/MCIJFKA3.html

This article is pretty much a mirror image of what we are researching ....surely this too much of a coincidence and this is the plot!!!

If I was Zombie Biased ( which I am ) I might also say Kern Gate which is referenced in the article looks like somethng straight out of Der Riese:

Interesting, your link sends us back around to Project Monarch, and something mentioned way back in the Transmission 2 discussions: MKULTRA.

From this article....

http://ineedattention.com/skippy-stuff/ ... onnection/

Here is the to the girl's blog mentioned in my above post.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =389880026

It's happened again. Another message came from Ethan, and I need your help again. I don't know why he keeps sending me these crazy messages. What does he want me to do?

J X R V X E T S J I S V W F Q M Q I J S J O S V L

D Y K O J Z M T V C U C D G Z O H X A N V H A U O

R S V V R V B Z Q O S I G L M Z A K A M K K F I J

W G W M U X E T R H M F K G K J E Y G G T Y W Z W

I X O A G W Q Z P O N F A P E U H A Z P L G Y S W

X Q B O W S P S L V J D Z M V J J Q V F B K S L H

S C C I J H B R X J Z R U L V Y L P K W H M S E T

P O N G J W C J X N J L M I R W K V Q Y H V C V T

Y P G U N A Z R M Q Q E Z Y B O I S U E M I V W C

B X Y M E Z C T P W K M G K V U C C Y Y T A K Z E

J A B U C U T M B C M U O B G G L D E N K V E U Y

U O R M Z W O U O X C R R W N B C D Y Z W J D T M

R K F Y Y Z J W L J N Q I I F E G N O M T H W Q Z

Z D U B S A M K K N U S E W N W O E W Y G T I V Y

S S J M G I W S A U Y W V E O H T S S B B G Y L X

J S X Y U G M P J W F U O A A X R S W Y A L E W C

W O C W I Z D V J M H J P C N E F B D C W L O S M

C S W U V C S P I C Z B Z L Q D X R Z G X A K V B

F D E Q X Q Y I D M W E Z S A M P J F R W T U H K

B B L Q C B R C K C Y W I M Z L W T M H P D K U O

Z N K D G O U G M P B P J R A U W K I N S Z U X N

J E C W O Z Z I I X Y O Y B X L H Q L O K G Z Y B

B W L Q J M C M O O R P N T C T S I M A C G P J G

N H F Q Y G N A C V I O M C R A O I W J H S S J Q

S L U Z B L H E V F E A Y L S Y A W N L P H H G B

O V M H M Y M D C M X E W U P C D P D M V N B L S

S P C H T S K W U X N S H Q A B Z F J A B W H C J

I S N F M M E P N I X X I Q J E Q O E T M Z B O Q

X X N Q O S S U U L J Y X I B Z E K M E P R D M M

V X K R Q E S F Q L G T B G A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so confused. I found this message from Ethan in my Inbox. He said you guys could help me or help me find someone to decipher this bunch of letters. He says these letters contain a very important message to me. What is Ethan trying to say to me in this enciphered message? How will I know its true? Won't you help me, please?

R C Z Z P O K H H S J L O C L X Y E F Q U Y J W T C R I V Z V B K V O O X W F Y N L N I I N Y N

G K E A M N Y G Q H E R V O B M H W J F D D D B P U S A K R A D K S A B O C K P L Z X O H W X Z

T U X P T S G Y M U Q O G Z I H E T P E K S C X E L J G W F P I N V N V B Q U M D U Y L F W Q W

V L I F L F J W M B M Y L N F G D C C K K K J J X Z E I V P K A Q U J F D X W L V M G B V W V H

Y X F I L I O L X Z P T P C B L U V L D L G E X T L H J Y T Q A W B E E Q U R C K K D Z X X M Z

J J H G X W X R L H E X J E W K Y D W W S H V M B X N W C V R V Y M N K D G T J X X K W A G T V

A O O M T U C T P B E S U G W M C W D I L K Q L O N X N Z Z I Y M T O R F T O V Y N I G R F A W

M D R V W E Z Q O U V P Q X B D T B I O Y S A N P A H N Z U W M P S H M S B U W V C J U W F Y D

H V R S H D S O O V W M B O B M B O R O E I N O U X M X X I T P U L D P Z X Y U D M N Z V X G E

E G R S Z R W V K C T U F H C G H X J Q U M Z F A O Z C Y W B V E E O K H E R I F X U M M Z S T

M V L I Z V H L Q R S B J Q L K P Z G B H R B T K O W R Q C X I X P A G N O H C W W G J H I S F

Y G T Z I Q Q O D Z P N F M M D V S G L G K A Z I B K M V T O Q K G X E M P C K U M V R E O P X

R I L Z Y J K X I L Z J F X Z X T B Z K W O L N A J B Q D E P S Y B Z S I Q L T V T U Y H J I T

T D R J Q M T C T K E L L I C B P P C W M G L S I S V C P E X E V Z V J B W T C N C I F P E Z O

O S B O E A V T G S G X Z S P U E D H F D B M W P G E D J D W G N V T Q I A R Q X F O M W S U K

X N J N C D A J V V H H I N X X C E M H U C L N C Y U G N I Y M V Y U B K T Y X M U J F P G O U

Y L E J F S U H J Y X C O N Q E G K M B C O C J R A I V S C G I X Z I G E B R I D K W T P T F J

M V I M Q G X H S M O J I Y J R Z A J D D D X H J Z V O F J L A I H X O L N Q I U E D L C W S S

R K K Y I B J K R L X D L V W N Z S I U P M A M W D O J X U H J V W I B K S I R P F E G F S S W

E E W Y Q N U J Y T U Z A I X R A K Q U H H Y L I Y Q A X Y W J M E Q W K Q J Q Q P W B G X H X

O B U E B K I S E T A F D N I R X A J W N R I I X G N C Y W L U X Z K D X L H H P X F Y J N J W

K I V Z R F Z P Z O T U Q U M J P I N G L X X Z H B N N Y U X B H N O G B Y G C B T A M N I I Y

E X Y P V M K D T B S U N L G E W V R W L Q I W J O K U T F S P M Y J M G I S E N H O B P T K X

D R C M H A V Z J I V A K Q Z R A C X S L D E A G R Z O J P P A Y N R A Y J C G F R H O

The director is redacted, but the line pointing to it says JCOS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Chiefs_of_Staff

http://www.jcs.mil/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_the_Joint_Staff

8 Lt. Gen. Earle G. Wheeler USA April 1, 1960 February 24, 1962 Promoted to general, 1962.

Dr Black from the MKULTRA project was

... apparently Leo Wheeler, the nephew of deceased General Earle G. Wheeler, who was the commander of the Joint Chiefs of Staffs during the Vietnam War.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... dcon02.htm

ok so heres what i did. i went to the gmail page and said i forgot my password for the email x o provided. i got this:

To initiate the password reset process, please follow the instructions sent to your ******@gmail.com email address. If you don't have an alternate email address, or if you no longer have access to that account, please try to reset your password again after 24 hours. At that point, you'll be able to reset your password by answering the security question you provided when you created your account.

We use the security question for account recovery only after an account has been idle for 24 hours. We do this to prevent someone else from taking over your account.

If you're unable to answer your security question or access your recovery email account, please complete this form. If you're concerned about the security of your account, please visit our Security Center.

Next i did this for [email protected] and got the same thing:

To initiate the password reset process, please follow the instructions sent to your ******@gmail.com email address. If you don't have an alternate email address, or if you no longer have access to that account, please try to reset your password again after 24 hours. At that point, you'll be able to reset your password by answering the security question you provided when you created your account.

We use the security question for account recovery only after an account has been idle for 24 hours. We do this to prevent someone else from taking over your account.

If you're unable to answer your security question or access your recovery email account, please complete this form. If you're concerned about the security of your account, please visit our Security Center.

so im fairly certain theyre the same email. this doesnt really have anything to do with anything i just thought it was interesting

edit:[email protected] perhaps? anyone recognize this website?:******@g********.org

From this article....

http://ineedattention.com/skippy-stuff/ ... onnection/

Here is the to the girl's blog mentioned in my above post.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =389880026

It's happened again. Another message came from Ethan, and I need your help again. I don't know why he keeps sending me these crazy messages. What does he want me to do?

J X R V X E T S J I S V W F Q M Q I J S J O S V L

D Y K O J Z M T V C U C D G Z O H X A N V H A U O

R S V V R V B Z Q O S I G L M Z A K A M K K F I J

W G W M U X E T R H M F K G K J E Y G G T Y W Z W

I X O A G W Q Z P O N F A P E U H A Z P L G Y S W

X Q B O W S P S L V J D Z M V J J Q V F B K S L H

S C C I J H B R X J Z R U L V Y L P K W H M S E T

P O N G J W C J X N J L M I R W K V Q Y H V C V T

Y P G U N A Z R M Q Q E Z Y B O I S U E M I V W C

B X Y M E Z C T P W K M G K V U C C Y Y T A K Z E

J A B U C U T M B C M U O B G G L D E N K V E U Y

U O R M Z W O U O X C R R W N B C D Y Z W J D T M

R K F Y Y Z J W L J N Q I I F E G N O M T H W Q Z

Z D U B S A M K K N U S E W N W O E W Y G T I V Y

S S J M G I W S A U Y W V E O H T S S B B G Y L X

J S X Y U G M P J W F U O A A X R S W Y A L E W C

W O C W I Z D V J M H J P C N E F B D C W L O S M

C S W U V C S P I C Z B Z L Q D X R Z G X A K V B

F D E Q X Q Y I D M W E Z S A M P J F R W T U H K

B B L Q C B R C K C Y W I M Z L W T M H P D K U O

Z N K D G O U G M P B P J R A U W K I N S Z U X N

J E C W O Z Z I I X Y O Y B X L H Q L O K G Z Y B

B W L Q J M C M O O R P N T C T S I M A C G P J G

N H F Q Y G N A C V I O M C R A O I W J H S S J Q

S L U Z B L H E V F E A Y L S Y A W N L P H H G B

O V M H M Y M D C M X E W U P C D P D M V N B L S

S P C H T S K W U X N S H Q A B Z F J A B W H C J

I S N F M M E P N I X X I Q J E Q O E T M Z B O Q

X X N Q O S S U U L J Y X I B Z E K M E P R D M M

V X K R Q E S F Q L G T B G A

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so confused. I found this message from Ethan in my Inbox. He said you guys could help me or help me find someone to decipher this bunch of letters. He says these letters contain a very important message to me. What is Ethan trying to say to me in this enciphered message? How will I know its true? Won't you help me, please?

R C Z Z P O K H H S J L O C L X Y E F Q U Y J W T C R I V Z V B K V O O X W F Y N L N I I N Y N

G K E A M N Y G Q H E R V O B M H W J F D D D B P U S A K R A D K S A B O C K P L Z X O H W X Z

T U X P T S G Y M U Q O G Z I H E T P E K S C X E L J G W F P I N V N V B Q U M D U Y L F W Q W

V L I F L F J W M B M Y L N F G D C C K K K J J X Z E I V P K A Q U J F D X W L V M G B V W V H

Y X F I L I O L X Z P T P C B L U V L D L G E X T L H J Y T Q A W B E E Q U R C K K D Z X X M Z

J J H G X W X R L H E X J E W K Y D W W S H V M B X N W C V R V Y M N K D G T J X X K W A G T V

A O O M T U C T P B E S U G W M C W D I L K Q L O N X N Z Z I Y M T O R F T O V Y N I G R F A W

M D R V W E Z Q O U V P Q X B D T B I O Y S A N P A H N Z U W M P S H M S B U W V C J U W F Y D

H V R S H D S O O V W M B O B M B O R O E I N O U X M X X I T P U L D P Z X Y U D M N Z V X G E

E G R S Z R W V K C T U F H C G H X J Q U M Z F A O Z C Y W B V E E O K H E R I F X U M M Z S T

M V L I Z V H L Q R S B J Q L K P Z G B H R B T K O W R Q C X I X P A G N O H C W W G J H I S F

Y G T Z I Q Q O D Z P N F M M D V S G L G K A Z I B K M V T O Q K G X E M P C K U M V R E O P X

R I L Z Y J K X I L Z J F X Z X T B Z K W O L N A J B Q D E P S Y B Z S I Q L T V T U Y H J I T

T D R J Q M T C T K E L L I C B P P C W M G L S I S V C P E X E V Z V J B W T C N C I F P E Z O

O S B O E A V T G S G X Z S P U E D H F D B M W P G E D J D W G N V T Q I A R Q X F O M W S U K

X N J N C D A J V V H H I N X X C E M H U C L N C Y U G N I Y M V Y U B K T Y X M U J F P G O U

Y L E J F S U H J Y X C O N Q E G K M B C O C J R A I V S C G I X Z I G E B R I D K W T P T F J

M V I M Q G X H S M O J I Y J R Z A J D D D X H J Z V O F J L A I H X O L N Q I U E D L C W S S

R K K Y I B J K R L X D L V W N Z S I U P M A M W D O J X U H J V W I B K S I R P F E G F S S W

E E W Y Q N U J Y T U Z A I X R A K Q U H H Y L I Y Q A X Y W J M E Q W K Q J Q Q P W B G X H X

O B U E B K I S E T A F D N I R X A J W N R I I X G N C Y W L U X Z K D X L H H P X F Y J N J W

K I V Z R F Z P Z O T U Q U M J P I N G L X X Z H B N N Y U X B H N O G B Y G C B T A M N I I Y

E X Y P V M K D T B S U N L G E W V R W L Q I W J O K U T F S P M Y J M G I S E N H O B P T K X

D R C M H A V Z J I V A K Q Z R A C X S L D E A G R Z O J P P A Y N R A Y J C G F R H O

You probably already know this, But I traced this code to an IP of a site called unfiction.com. One of their forum posters posted this EXACT same code. Also, Another poster posted "Hmm. I submitted the answer both on the official game site (deletedthegame.com) and at Tyler's myspace. I didn't submit my answer on the official game site last week and I think that was wrong. Oh well... " I also knew that AzureWolf777 has posted on that site many times. As you all know Azure is friends with a fictional character named "Tyler" from Deleted: The Game. It shocks me as to how long ago the code was posted. August 22nd 2008 8:06 P.M. I'm still working on the code cracking just thought I'd put that out there.

I like to think they used Azure because they couldn't figure out how to pronounce Shizzire.

shizz -er -ree ?

I would've though Shizz-EYE-err, but w/e.

Anyways, I've noticed on the TV for the GKNOVA6 website, you can select which transmission you'd like to listen to by clicking the lights on the right side of the T.V.. This has probably been noted before, but there's going to be one final more transmission for decoding.

I've also thought that maybe all the Transmissions will help out in figuring the last one. I could be totally wrong, and Treyarch just put it there for those who haven't seen the transmissions, but it's just a thought.

While looking at the Frequency Tuner and the TV on the website, maybe the knobs could mean something at a later date, and whats up with the red blinking light at the lower right corner? I think I've noticed that the light blinks at certain important points of speech or sound. Whether this is wrong or not, I'm not sure.

I know this has already been figured out, but I though I should just throw my two-cents in and try to make a little contribution seeing as how I stalk these forums a lot.