Transmission #4 Is Up On GKNOVA6!

carbonfibah

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclu ... l-of/64933

I was also watching at this trailer and... 2 things are remembering me GkNova6 :

- We can see, near the end, an astronaut.

- The name "" seems to be composed of tv screens... And, I don't know if that's this thing making me crazy, but I see some of the pictures from the first Transmission in it.

We can also see numbers : 2010:03:2 and 06:46:49 (not sure for this one). I don't know if can be usefull.

Also found on Kotaku : http://kotaku.com/5528598/

"SR-71 Blackbird spy craft (hence the "astronaut" pictured above)"... Black... Spy......

I CAN'T STAAAAND THIS GKNOVA SECRET ANYMOOOORE :p

beat me to the numbers man i just paused the vid and was gonna come on here ugh

Upon pausing it I see a Person looking at what appears to be a flaming ball shooting into the sky

Following this image is two scientist running from an explosion

I noticed the room looks dark with tv similar to the website Actually there is one playing what appears to be dna but it changes into an atom or somthing

Did anyone else watch the trailer? I did but I didn't understand much from it lol. It went by kinda fast. Only thing I remember is the guy saying "when he regains consciousness, double the voltage." Dunno what that means though.

Obviously being tortured

Just a few things I wanted to point out.

First, why did the intro/outro tone on gknova6 change?

Why does it say "azure has the task" three times in the transmission? One time would've been enough, so there's probably more to it.

Do the chimes between "azure has the task" mean anything? I think there's 10, not sure. Probably just to fill the space though.

Where it says "freezing point is in error, I question if it's one degree higher" maybe that means we'll use the number 33 for something. (since water freezes at 32 degrees, one degree higher is 33)

Does anyone know of any significance to these? Just trying to contribute.

Why does it say "azure has the task" three times in the transmission? One time would've been enough, so there's probably more to it.

Do the chimes between "azure has the task" mean anything? I think there's 10, not sure. Probably just to fill the space though.

Where it says "freezing point is in error, I question if it's one degree higher" maybe that means we'll use the number 33 for something. (since water freezes at 32 degrees, one degree higher is 33)

All things that I too thought about. Will share my thoughts on this after I have some more time.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-call-of/64933

I was also watching at this trailer and... 2 things are remembering me GkNova6 :

- We can see, near the end, an astronaut.

- The name "" seems to be composed of tv screens... And, I don't know if that's this thing making me crazy, but I see some of the pictures from the first Transmission in it.

We can also see numbers : 2010:03:2 and 06:46:49 (not sure for this one). I don't know if can be usefull.

Also found on Kotaku : http://kotaku.com/5528598/

"SR-71 Blackbird spy craft (hence the "astronaut" pictured above)"... Black... Spy......

I CAN'T STAAAAND THIS GKNOVA SECRET ANYMOOOORE :P

A-12, not SR-71, fits the timeline. picking at nits lol

Who says it has to be about water? Different things have different freezing points. It could mean water though.

the 33rd degree is the highest degree of freemasonary

degrees represent rank, the higher the degree u r the higher ur rank is

There is actually a Masonic/JFK assasination conspiracy based around the number 33 called "Killing the King Rite" (KingKill33).

This is well established conspiracy theory based on the works of James Shelby Downward entitled:

KING-KILL/33° Masonic Symbolism in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy

It covers the symoblogy of JFK's death, the way he was autopsied and the way his body was layed to rest and the use of "Brainwashed" individuals in the assasination ( possible links to the teaser trailer).

The theory also covers the space race as it implies the death of Kennedy was symbolic as part of the process to get a Mason on the moon...

(The Freedom 7 programme had 5/7 Astronauts who were Masons... Shepard being one of the none Masons....

Summary for King Kill 33 is available here http://www.revisionisthistory.org/kingkill33.html

All this info, now moving towards Masonism .....Hope GKNOVA isnt a new Dan Brown book..... :P

degrees represent rank, the higher the degree u r the higher ur rank is

There is actually a Masonic/JFK assasination conspiracy based around the number 33 called "Killing the King Rite" (KingKill33).

This is a fairly well established conspiracy theory based on the works of James Shelby Downward entitled:

KING-KILL/33°

Masonic Symbolism in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy

Summary is available here http://www.revisionisthistory.org/kingkill33.html

All this info, now moving towards Masonism .....Hope GKNOVA isnt a new Dan Brown book..... :P

lol :lol:

Dunno if it's connected but this is a critique of Downwards 33/Killing of the King Rite on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Shelby_Downard

Note the JFK, Atomic Bomb, Trifecta (Trinity) and Alchemy connections.

Could be a very plausible alternate reality side story as it covers all the cryptic areas from all the GKNOVA6 transmissions so far....

"Would you believe John F. Kennedy as a ceremonial king-who-must-die? I'm afraid there is a certain body of opinion, undoubtedly the farthest-out brain wave of assassinology yet, that maintains the killing was pulled off, not by the Russians, the Cubans, the CIA, or the Mafia, but by alchemists.

As I understand the hypothesis, President Kennedy was for some reason chosen as The King (remember "Camelot," "Macbird" and all that?) after the fashion of James G. Frazer and Mary Renault whose "The King Must Die" he had been given to read before his death. This killing of the king in Dallas was related somehow to the touching off of the world's first atomic bomb at the Trinity Site in New Mexico 18 years earlier. Apparently the Bomb was the "destruction of primordial matter" stage of the grand alchemical working, but these conspiracy buffs aren't much more specific on details than were the early alchemists in their recipes. Anyway, Kennedy represented the next stage of the process - the "Death of the White King" - when he was immolated on a trinity site of his own. For, aren't Dealey Plaza and the ill-famed Triple Underpass on the bank of the old Trinity River?[3]"

Appologies for the double post ( and I appreciate I may be completely wrong) but if you link all the clues in the GKNOVA6 transmissions and the new info it does lead back to the original GKNOVA6 transmission which seems to focus on the elemental process of fission (or alchemy as it might be known by a Mason as "the Destruction of Primeordial Matter" as the 33rd degree rite would know it......

If you search "Destruction of Primeordial Matter" you get the below article which covers JFK, Zombies, Nazi scientists, Third Reich ,White Sands, Atomic Bomb, Masons, NWO, the space race, vietnam, and mind controll ( frequency Kenneth etc)

http://www.ctrl.org/essay2/MCIJFKA3.html

This article is pretty much a mirror image of what we are researching ....surely this too much of a coincidence and this is the plot!!!

If I was Zombie Biased ( which I am ) I might also say Kern Gate which is referenced in the article looks like somethng straight out of Der Riese:

Also I can't find it now but yesterday I was reading some stuff on the release and there was an article by a gaming website that had the different factions you could be, one of them was the SOG and the other was TSS. That JFK document that was put together earlier had the gases [Tabun, Sarin, Soman] with the markers [] around them. If you take the first letter of the gases you get TSS.