Transmission 3 on GKNOVA6 is up!

firevice

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin, feel free to edit/move, I am cross posting from the 5+5=10 Thread, but I think more eyes and brains are here:

The usenet Dragonbreath statement:

The elements are in the sounds and words

It could be we are looking entirely for elements here:

5+5=10

5th element is Boron, Isotope 10B, depleted to 11B, is a fusion fuel.

The isotope Boron-10 is used as a control for nuclear reactors, as a shield for nuclear radiation, and in instruments for detecting neutrons

http://periodic.lanl.gov/elements/5.html

Freedom=7

7th Element is NITROGEN

TNT molecules collapse when jolted. The oxygen atoms then combine with carbon and hydrogen atoms, making carbon monoxide and water. The nitrogen atoms are freed and nitrogen gas is released. This transformation from a compact solid to a volumous cloud of gas produces a powerful explosion

Freeing Nitrogen is what gives TNT it's bang. TNT of course was the trigger for A-bombs.

edit: added more related info on Boron-10

:shock: I GET THE KENNETH WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY NOW..... THEY'RE TRYING TO DRIVE US SO INSANE THAT WE GO AROUND BEATING PEOPLE UP SAYING WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THE GKNOVA RIDDLE! :o

actually its probably this: Dead air

On September 11, 1987, Rather walked off the set in anger just before a remote Evening News broadcast from Miami, where Pope John Paul II began a rare U.S. tour, when a U.S. Open tennis match was being broadcast into the time scheduled for the newscast. He was upset that the news was being cut into to make room for sports and discussed it with the sports department. The Steffi Graf-Lori McNeil tennis match then ended sooner than expected at 6:32 p.m., but Rather was nowhere to be found. Over 100 affiliates broadcast six minutes of dead air.[66] The next day, Rather apologized for leaving the anchor desk.

we had to get the frequencies of the dead air during the video

:shock: I GET THE KENNETH WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY NOW..... THEY'RE TRYING TO DRIVE US SO INSANE THAT WE GO AROUND BEATING PEOPLE UP SAYING WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THE GKNOVA RIDDLE! :o

actually its probably this: Dead air

On September 11, 1987, Rather walked off the set in anger just before a remote Evening News broadcast from Miami, where Pope John Paul II began a rare U.S. tour, when a U.S. Open tennis match was being broadcast into the time scheduled for the newscast. He was upset that the news was being cut into to make room for sports and discussed it with the sports department. The Steffi Graf-Lori McNeil tennis match then ended sooner than expected at 6:32 p.m., but Rather was nowhere to be found. Over 100 affiliates broadcast six minutes of dead air.[66] The next day, Rather apologized for leaving the anchor desk.

we had to get the frequencies of the dead air during the video

I know I was being sarcastic i've been reading ive found alot of stuff you guys have I just heard about the cod 7 debut news for friday

In the lyrics of R.E.M.'s song "What's the frequency, Kenneth?" they mention the word "Benzedrine". I haven't been reading the forum lately so I don't know how much you guys have solved. However, if you still need a key for the cipher, try Benzedrine..

In the lyrics of R.E.M.'s song "What's the frequency, Kenneth?" they mention the word "Benzedrine". I haven't been reading the forum lately so I don't know how much you guys have solved. However, if you still need a key for the cipher, try Benzedrine..

NH-2

Free the nitrogen, element 7

Hey guys i made an account to see if i could help with this gknova6 thing and i found some info on this site.Domain Name: gknova6.com

Registrar: MARKMONITOR INC.

Whois Server: whois.markmonitor.com

Referral URL: http://www.markmonitor.com

Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

Expiration Date: 2012-03-23

Creation Date: 2010-03-23

Last Update Date: 2010-03-26

Name Servers:

ns1.hostmonster.com

ns2.hostmonster.com

Information Updated: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 01:06:41 UTC

GKNOVA6.COM SITE INFORMATION

IP: 74.220.215.216

IP Location: Orem, United States

Website Status: active

Server Type: Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

Alexa Trend/Rank: 1 Month: 128,902 3 Month: 340,738

Page Views per Visit: 1 Month: 1.0 3 Month: 1.0 I googled the website name and clicked on a random link which led me to http://who.is/whois/gknova6.com/ Aparently this site is being run from Orem, United States and was registered by Mark Monitor Inc.? weird. ill be looking in to this.

Well, i seem to have found it, and i guess judging from the reading that its already been discused.

I will repost here just incase.

Well, this is my first post. As a avid and excited watcher of this game, i have been looking around. In the third channel on gknova6, "kenneth, what's the frequency?" has been making me ponder what that is and means, exactly. So, i simply google'd it, and found several things that might relate to the phrase.

First, my sources:

http://ask.yahoo.com/20010619.html

Other source=google phrase, look for song by REM

"-One night in October 1986, Rather was walking down a Manhattan street when he was punched from behind and thrown to the ground. His assailant kicked and beat him while repeating, "Kenneth, what is the frequency?"-"

That was talking about Dan Rather's, a CBS News Anchor.

"-In 1997, based on a tip from a psychiatrist, Rather's attacker was identified as William Tager. According to the psychiatrist, Tager, who was currently serving time for killing an NBC stagehand, blamed news media for beaming signals into his head, and thought if he could just find out the correct frequency, he could block those signals that were constantly assailing him. Hence the enigmatic inquiry.-"

The reason the song is important, is because it was made after the event happened, it was basically a back-story FOR the event. Im not sure if this has anything to do with anything, just thought I could put forth some probable evidence to some master minds of the internet.

Also, I didn't see a thread for the 3rd channel on GK, so if anyone could provide a link, ill gladly post it there as well, to whatever avail it shall serve for you.

~Qwerl

EDIT1> I meant to mention, in my second quotation, it says he blamed them for beaming signals into his head. If he could find the correct frequency, it would stop. Maybe that has to do with the television signals in the first place. Maybe the person watching is having signals beamed into his head or something? I'm not too entirely sure.

What methods would the guy have for putting a frequency in or out of his head anyways lol?