Transmission 3 on GKNOVA6 is up!

firevice

I got it I GOT IT I FUCKING GOT IT!!!!

I used the 4th section of the tableau as the letter key for the converting number to letters and got this:

heres the key:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

n g h i j l m n q u  v  w  x  z  k  r  y  p  t  o  s  a  b  c  d  e

Here's the text:

usenet dragonsbreath

Woot!!!!!

Awesome Job! I knew the 4 dings had to mean something.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well congratulation then, it seems you got the damn thing! Plus, the google announce has been posted on april 20 so it's most likely the real sh*t (a day before the update of GKNOVA).

That is the part that I am concerned about too lol. With the growing popularity of gknova site it is going to get harder to separate genuine information.

Great work none the less Shizzire. Question though - once you got the text sequence did you put it back in the Vigenere cipher? Or did you just go through the normal decrypt method of rearranging them?

It was just a direct substitution from the numbers to the letters.

I don't think we are done yet. It turns out the first part of the clue was not dependent on Currie or Hertz clues, which is where I've been hung up for the past 3 days (using them for passkeys for the quagmire III)

The elements are in the sounds and words. Look and listen.

Is this pointing back to tell us how to solve the Currie and Hertz clues, or something new?

I don't think we are done yet. It turns out the first part of the clue was not dependent on Currie or Hertz clues, which is where I've been hung up for the past 3 days (using them for passkeys for the quagmire III)

Is this pointing back to tell us how to solve the Currie and Hertz clues, or something new?

I think that "The elements are in the sounds and words. Look and listen." is a clue to do what we have already done, and to analyze the sound frequencies to get the #'s for the elements. remember the Curie and Hertz clues come after the first clue that leads to dragonsbreath. I think we were supposed to find that 1st and then use that clue to get the Curie and Hertz references.

[Edit] I typed plutonium;uranium;tabun;sarin;soman;gas into google and this came up. says that Germany invented Tabun, and that they stockpiled Tabun, Sarin, and Soman durring WWII but never used it.

It then goes on to talk about during the cold war the U.S.A. and U.S.S.R. both had nuclear weapons deployed to Germany. the U.S. on west, and Soviets on East.

just thought it was interesting as it was the 3rd selection down on google.

I agree about the elements

Also, since passphrases and keyed ciphers are off the table (for now), I am starting to believe that freedom=7 and 5+5=10 are infact refering to May 5th, 2010

I am just unsure if each of these solutions we get are connected in someway and have a greater meaning. This is the third transmission and a list of elements and gases and such are fun to figure out, but WHAT DOES GKNOVA6 MEAN? WHAT GAME IS THIS? WHY AM I IN CAPS?!

Take the CAPS out of the middle para:

TABUN

SARIN

SOMAN

GAS

So what do we think these list of gases/chemical weapons mean?

Those are all classified as G-agents

Tabun (GA) was the first and was developed in 1936

Sarin (GB) was the second and was developed in 1939

Soman (GD) was the third and was developed in 1944

I've searched conflicts in the years that those were developed and the only thing that has some relation would be in 1944, which if you use the dragon as a reference, you find operation Dragoon/task force 88. Reading that is says that task force 88 was an ocean based us nuclear test series in the late 1950's.

This probably has no significance but is interesting to say the least.

I searched "usenet dragonsbreath" and found this:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.guns/browse_thread/thread/7e12a7d6040a7cac

Could this be a clue, launchable flares and/or gases? it was one of the things I suggested in the thread at codhq.com.

I'm not sure... but still searched if this kind of ammunition was used during the Vietnam war. Apparently, the US military developped this kind of ammunition for psychological warfare but eventually rejected it being too inhumane.

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:LjS ... clnk&gl=fr

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e107SMxvdCg

EDIT2: I think it's possible since Treyarch now likes to play with fire.

Recap:

"They used the earths magnetic field X the information was gathered and transmitted"

MOD

10 21 26 01 26 19 25 16 22 02 20 01 21 23 16 26 22 19 03

Quote leads to Kryptos as CIA Langley.

Using a Caeser cipher with a modified alphabet (top line from the fourth tableau on Kryptos)

Result: usenet dragonsbreath

Leads to http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy/browse_thread/thread/a4e3132abd29b230/710c4334213d4dd7?lnk=raot

"Nothing to life is to be feared it is only to be understood now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less"

MOD100

Quote is from Marie Curie

Tones using sound analysis reveal the following frequencies:

200 800 1800 3200 2400 800 200 200 800 1800 3200 2100 900 200

Dividing by 100 on the tones gives:

2 8 18 32 24 8 2 2 8 18 32 21 9 2

These are the electron shells configurations for Plutonium and Uranium respectively

"Outside of conciousness there lies the cold and alien world of actual things."

MOD Can't you see the whole spectrum

"

Quote is from Heinrich Hertz

Using Temporal Frequency Analysis you see the text:

FREEDOM = 7

5 + 5 = 10

NOVA TRUTHSEEKERS -

I want this story told. This is the tip of the iceberg.

Tell All But Ultraviolet November.

Send All Relevant Items Now.

Situation Offers Many Appropriate Nights.

we’ll have a GAS.

-DRAGONSBREATH

The CAPS reveal:

TABUN

SARIN

SOMAN

GAS

What is left to discover?

Are there further clues in the alt.conspiracy posting?

What does FREEDOM = 7 and 5+5=10 mean?

Is FREEDOM=7 referring to freedom7.com and/or Alan Shepard's flight?

Is 5+5=10 referring to May 5, 2010?

Take the CAPS out of the middle para:

TABUN

SARIN

SOMAN

GAS

So what do we think these list of gases/chemical weapons mean?

Those are all classified as G-agents

Tabun (GA) was the first and was developed in 1936

Sarin (GB) was the second and was developed in 1939

Soman (GD) was the third and was developed in 1944

I've searched conflicts in the years that those were developed and the only thing that has some relation would be in 1944, which if you use the dragon as a reference, you find operation Dragoon/task force 88. Reading that is says that task force 88 was an ocean based us nuclear test series in the late 1950's.

This probably has no significance but is interesting to say the least.

I think I got something. The audio file's name was trifecta right? What if the elements which are answers to each code are classified by the oldest date of use as a weapon?

Tabun - 1936

Sarin - 1939

Soman - 1944

Uranium & Plutonium - 1945 (Little Boy & Fat Man)

So the last one(s) must be more recent than 1945.

Nice job! soo are we now just waiting for the next vid?

heres all the info from whoever posted that message

Path: g2news1.google.com!postnews.google.com!u9g2000prm.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy

Subject: ATTENTION NOVA TRUTHSEEKERS

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:30:28 -0700 (PDT)

Organization: http://groups.google.com

Lines: 12

Message-ID:

NNTP-Posting-Host: 76.94.213.1

Mime-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

X-Trace: posting.google.com 1271820628 30558 127.0.0.1 (21 Apr 2010 03:30:28 GMT)

X-Complaints-To: [email protected]

NNTP-Posting-Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 03:30:28 +0000 (UTC)

Complaints-To: [email protected]

Injection-Info: u9g2000prm.googlegroups.com; posting-host=76.94.213.1;

posting-account=4o7tbwkAAABCvO2Y56aDxZIpKvYsaZg2

User-Agent: G2/1.0

X-HTTP-UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3)

Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3,gzip(gfe)

NOVA TRUTHSEEKERS -

I want this story told. This is the tip of the iceberg.

Tell All But Ultraviolet November.

Send All Relevant Items Now.

Situation Offers Many Appropriate Nights.

we=92ll have a GAS.

-DRAGONSBREATH

also i sent an email to the address they used to post that - [email protected]

Where does "linear not algorithmic" fit into all this?

My guess is this is how the Temporal Frequency Analysis (TFFT) is to be done. You can graph data on an algorithmic scale or on a linear scale. If the TFFT was done on a logarithmic scale, the text would show up rather distorted/compressed/unreadable. I saw someone post the images with a logarithmic scale, not sure where.

My 2 cents...

My kudos go to the guys that found the codes in the Temporal Frequency Analysis. I was hanging around with the "MovieViral" site when the 2nd channel was "brute forced" and I repeatedly asked where "Sputnik" was hidden. It wasn't until your analysis of the sound that the Sputnik key was found.

This is teamwork, and CoDz Forum is the best team so far!

My guess is this is how the Temporal Frequency Analysis (TFFT) is to be done. You can graph data on an algorithmic scale or on a linear scale. If the TFFT was done on a logarithmic scale, the text would show up rather distorted/compressed/unreadable. I saw someone post the images with a logarithmic scale, not sure where.

My 2 cents...

As someone else mentioned earlier in this thread the "linear not algorithmic" might fit into the type of decryption method used - not an algorithm but linear shift instead. And that is what it turned out to be in the end :roll:

My 2 cents...

Awesome work Shizzire! I'm sure Linear not Algorithmic was the clue telling us to use a direct number=letter substitution sequence and not a cipher. Which you proved when you found the first line of the 4th quadrant was NGHIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJL and used the number sequence to get USENETDRAGONSBREATH.

This whole time I was putting the names Marie Curie, Heinrich Hertz, Alan Shepard and Dan Rather, together in different orders trying to use the number sequence to get the letters. Never occured to me to use the 4th quadrant of Kryptos. Awesome!