Transmission 3 on GKNOVA6 is up!

firevice

Hello guys.(sorry for my bad english. I'm russian) I have looked the post by bloodyNASsassin

Nice find, spacegrass.

I decided to shift the letters as many time as possible, i saw no pattern or words come up. first is the original line. each successing line is one shift right.

J U Z A Z S Y P V B T A U W P Z V S C

k v a b a t z q w c u b v x q a w t d

l w b c b u a r x d v c w y r b x u e

m x c d c v b s y e w d x z s c y v f

n y d e d w c t z f x e y a t d z w g

o z e f e x d u a g y f z b u e a x h

p a f g f y e v b h z g a c v f b y i

q b g h g z f w c i a h b d w g c z j

r c h i h a g x d j b i c e x h d a k

s d i j i b h y e k c j d f y i e b l

t e j k j c i z f l d k e g z j f c m

u f k l k d j a g m e l f h a k g d n

v g l m l e k b h n f m g i b l h e o

w h m n m f l c i o g n h l c m i f p

x i n o n g m d j p h o i m d n j g q

y j o p o h n e k q i p j n e o k h r

z k p q p i o f l r j q k o f p l i s

a l q r q j p g m s k r l p g q m j t

b m r s r k q h n t l s m q h r n k u

c n s t s l r i o u m t n r i s o l v

d o t u t m s j p v n u o s j t p m w

e p u v u n t k q w o v p t k u q n x

f q v w v o u l r x p w q u l v r o y

g r w x w p v m s y q x r v m w s p z

h s x y x q w n t z r y s w n x t q a

i t y z y r x o u a s z t x o y u r b

and noticed very strange thing... simply i added original line in the end.

http://s60.radikal.ru/i170/1004/19/f19533a1f466.png See?

Maybe we must delete this letters and try make any combinations? looks like in kryptos=) or maybe i'm wrong

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might this have some significance?

http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/vigenere-keyed.php, on here in typed the alphabet key i typed in 'KRYPTOS'. In passphrase, i typed in'ABSCISSA'. Then i clicked on 'Corrected k2' and this came up:

ITWASTOTALLYINVISIBLEHOWSTHATPO

SSIBLE?THEYUSEDTHEEARTHSMAGNET

ICFIELDXTHEINFORMATIONWASGATHER

EDANDTRANSMITTEDUNDERGRUUNDTOANU

NKNOWNLOCATIONXDOESLANGLEYKNOWA

BOUTTHIS?THEYSHOULDITSBURIEDOUT

THERESOMEWHEREXWHOKNOWSTHEEXACTL

OCATION?ONLYWWTHISWASHISLASTMES

SAGEXTHIRTYEIGHTDEGREESFIFTYSE

VENMINUTESSIXPOINTFIVESECONDSNO

RTHSEVENTYSEVENDEGREESEIGHTMINU

TESFORTYFOURSECONDSWESTxLAYERTWO

Does it make sense? I have no idea.

IT WAS TOTALLY INVISIBLE HOWS THAT POSSIBLE? THEY USED THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD X THE INFORMATION WAS GATHERED AND TRANSMITTED UNDERGRUUND TO ANUNKNOWN LOCATION X DOES LANGLEY KNOW ABOUT THIS? THEY SHOULD ITS BURIED OUT THERE SOMEWHERE X WHO KNOWS THE EXACT LOCATION? ONLY WW THIS WAS HIS LAST MESSAGE X THIRTY EIGHT DEGREES FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES SIX POINT FIVE SECONDS NORTH SEVENTY SEVEN DEGREES EIGHT MINUTES FORTY FOUR SECONDS WEST x LAYER TWO

Thats it written out simpler. Hopefully it will make sense to somebody.

EDIT- i did some research and found some images on http://kryptos.arcticus.com/coords.html. They might have something to do with what i found.

Well, the coordinates at the end of your findings are for kryptos

http://kryptos.arcticus.com/coords.html

IT WAS TOTALLY INVISIBLE HOWS THAT POSSIBLE? THEY USED THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD X THE INFORMATION WAS GATHERED AND TRANSMITTED UNDERGRUUND TO ANUNKNOWN LOCATION X DOES LANGLEY KNOW ABOUT THIS? THEY SHOULD ITS BURIED OUT THERE SOMEWHERE X WHO KNOWS THE EXACT LOCATION? ONLY WW THIS WAS HIS LAST MESSAGE

his last message seems to be the coordinates to kryptos.

langley seems to refer to CIA HQ, Not a person

Jim Gillogly designs and implements cryptographic software. He recently made headlines for solving a cipher on a sculpture at CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia, and he also designed an attack on the Enigma cipher that can be executed without knowing any plaintext. (Wartime cracks required some knowledge of the text of one of the messages in the day's key.) Gillogly earned a Ph.D. in computer science from Carnegie-Mellon University, is a recent past president of the American Cryptogram Association, and has sung in Carnegie Hall with his chamber music group.

So, It seems to me that something is buried at CIA HQ. Also,

ANUNKNOWN LOCATION X DOES LANGLEY KNOW ABOUT THIS? THEY SHOULD ITS BURIED OUT THERE SOMEWHERE
seems like this object is buried, at CIA HQ, the coordinates mark it.

This came to my head today. Whats the significance behind transmission 3 being a "no signal" picture while transmission 2 shows kennedy's speech and transmission 1 being like a science class video?

also at the end of transmission 1 it shows kennedy's speech and does a burn effect and in transmission 2 the picture jinks around...

Maybe the transmissions are from newest to oldest? as if we're going backwards?

Kinda makes sense. The "trifecta" definition does mention 3 bets in order that could translate to specific order of the transmissions. So we need the right order of transmissions and use clues from one to the next.

OK... so you have the Frequencies 200, 800, 1800, 3200, 2400, 800, 200 - 200, 800,1800, 3200, 2100, 900, 200 .

MOD 100 stand for : divided by 100 .

Thats is :

2818322192 = Uranium - Element 92

2818322482 = Plutonium - Element 94

I don't think anybody caught this:

2818322482 % 100 = 82, not 94.

Element 82 is Lead (Pb).

So we have Lead (Pb) and Uranium (U).

Might this have some significance?

http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/vigenere-keyed.php, on here in typed the alphabet key i typed in 'KRYPTOS'. In passphrase, i typed in'ABSCISSA'. Then i clicked on 'Corrected k2' and this came up:

ITWASTOTALLYINVISIBLEHOWSTHATPO

SSIBLE?THEYUSEDTHEEARTHSMAGNET

ICFIELDXTHEINFORMATIONWASGATHER

EDANDTRANSMITTEDUNDERGRUUNDTOANU

NKNOWNLOCATIONXDOESLANGLEYKNOWA

BOUTTHIS?THEYSHOULDITSBURIEDOUT

THERESOMEWHEREXWHOKNOWSTHEEXACTL

OCATION?ONLYWWTHISWASHISLASTMES

SAGEXTHIRTYEIGHTDEGREESFIFTYSE

VENMINUTESSIXPOINTFIVESECONDSNO

RTHSEVENTYSEVENDEGREESEIGHTMINU

TESFORTYFOURSECONDSWESTxLAYERTWO

Does it make sense? I have no idea.

IT WAS TOTALLY INVISIBLE HOWS THAT POSSIBLE? THEY USED THE EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD X THE INFORMATION WAS GATHERED AND TRANSMITTED UNDERGRUUND TO ANUNKNOWN LOCATION X DOES LANGLEY KNOW ABOUT THIS? THEY SHOULD ITS BURIED OUT THERE SOMEWHERE X WHO KNOWS THE EXACT LOCATION? ONLY WW THIS WAS HIS LAST MESSAGE X THIRTY EIGHT DEGREES FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES SIX POINT FIVE SECONDS NORTH SEVENTY SEVEN DEGREES EIGHT MINUTES FORTY FOUR SECONDS WEST x LAYER TWO

Thats it written out simpler. Hopefully it will make sense to somebody.

EDIT- i did some research and found some images on http://kryptos.arcticus.com/coords.html. They might have something to do with what i found.

That sentences that you found are just the decipher part two of the kryptos. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kryptos)

I think we can consider that all codes have been decrtyped except the first one (the Kryptos one).

For the last one, the "Can’t you see the whole spectrum?" after the MOD indicates to use the TFA and you guys found the "Freedom=7 5+5=10" thing. So at least, this one's solved even if we aren't still sure how to use these things. Someone pointed out on this thread that it may be related to the number of letters in the word "Freedom". So my guess is that this shows the number of letters for the passphrase of the first keyed Vigenere cipher.

You also found that the Marie Curie code resulted in "Uranium" and "Plutonium" (I guess that the "Kenneth what’s the frequency? -Linear not algorithmic." exchange hinted to divide by 100 the frequency of each pitch). Among these two words, Uranium has 7 letters like Freedom. So I think this is the passphrase.

And finally, we have to find the Alphabet key for the cipher. The 4 sounds after the first MOD should be a clue.

PS: I've already tried with KRYPTOS as the alphabet key but it didn't work. I think there is a reason why they spelled numbers instead of letters besides annoying us to do the conversion.

OK... so you have the Frequencies 200, 800, 1800, 3200, 2400, 800, 200 - 200, 800,1800, 3200, 2100, 900, 200 .

MOD 100 stand for : divided by 100 .

Thats is :

2818322192 = Uranium - Element 92

2818322482 = Plutonium - Element 94

I don't think anybody caught this:

2818322482 % 100 = 82, not 94.

Element 82 is Lead (Pb).

So we have Lead (Pb) and Uranium (U).

Ummm No

http://www.spiritus-temporis.com/atomic ... ion-table/

I am still stuck on the "linear not algorithmic" I think this is leading us as to what cipher to use. the only two I can find are Hill-2 and Affine as the ciphers. does anyone else know of any?

they both work with numbering the alphabet, but the problem is that they start at 00 and go to 25. so the 26 just seems not to fit

I am still stuck on the "linear not algorithmic" I think this is leading us as to what cipher to use. the only two I can find are Hill-2 and Affine as the ciphers. does anyone else know of any?

they both work with numbering the alphabet, but the problem is that they start at 00 and go to 25. so the 26 just seems not to fit

I think "algorithmic" is related to "High-Frequency Trading" (http://www.google.fr/search?sourceid=na ... +frequency). So I guess that it means the frequencies found in the Marie Curie code must not be high so we must divide them. And the MOD says 100 leading us to Uranium and Plutonium.

As for the cipher, the quote from Kryptos suggests to use the keyed Vigenere Cipher (or Quagmire III) according to the previous transmissions:

http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/vigenere-keyed.php

I think "algorithmic" is related to "High-Frequency Trading" (http://www.google.fr/search?sourceid=na ... +frequency). So I guess that it means the frequencies found in the Marie Curie code must not be high so we must divide them. And the MOD says 100 leading us to Uranium and Plutonium.

As for the cipher, the quote from Kryptos suggests to use the keyed Vigenere Cipher (or Quagmire III) according to the previous transmissions:

http://rumkin.com/tools/cipher/vigenere-keyed.php

I'm pretty sure that linking algorithm and frequency shouldn't lead to algorithmic trading. Its to do with stock Market investing and I don't see how it could be linked to cold war zombies or this mystery. I work in a bank that does this trading and I don't see any connection.

Hello forum! (1st post) I have exciting news for everyone!

After reading this thread all day, I have went out and done some research on my own.

What results I have obtained may already have been posted or it might be the most exciting news of the day! I have found PROOF that the gknova6.com site is indeed a product of ACTIVISION! go here for yourself..-> http://www.w3who.com/google-analytics/UA-6621671 (domain holder)

EDIT:

To help explain it all, watch this video! (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ-VWqfyg8g

You'll see what im talking about.

ALSO:

after doing the same (assuming you've seen the video) to the freedom7 site, i have found the domain holder to have at least 8 other sites related to space exploration or science involving rockets.

very exciting news! C:

I'm pretty sure that linking algorithm and frequency shouldn't lead to algorithmic trading. Its to do with stock Market investing and I don't see how it could be linked to cold war zombies or this mystery. I work in a bank that does this trading and I don't see any connection.

Well I searched "algorithmic"+"frequency" on google as you can see, and this led me to algorithimic trading. And I read High-frequency trading is a special class of algorithimic trading. Since we're not interested in trading here like you said, I've deduced from it that in this case: algorithmic=high frequency

So Kenneth would have meant: "the frequency is linear, not high" as a hint for the frequencies measured in the Marie Curie code. This is only a hypothesis though.

You and I looking at two different things: mod 100 and electron configuration.

I'm going with mod 100. 2818322192 mod 100 is 92 and 2818322482 mod 100 is 82.

You, on the other hand, are concatenating the numbers of electrons on each shell of an atom.

The problem lies here. The transmission clearly directs us to mod 100 in its text. It mentions nothing about electron configuration. For this reason, I conclude that the transmission points toward lead and uranium.

Even so, I think we should consider plutonium and uranium to be possible as well.

You, on the other hand, are concatenating the numbers of electrons on each shell of an atom.

The problem lies here. The transmission clearly directs us to mod 100 in its text. It mentions nothing about electron configuration. For this reason, I conclude that the transmission points toward lead and uranium.

Even so, I think we should consider plutonium and uranium to be possible as well.

In the previous transmissions, the MOD sign has always come before the codebit that needed decryption. Therefore I see Uranium and Plutonium as the most possible solution.

Also, to get to the electron-numbers, you have already divided the frequencies by 100. Why should those answers be seen as one large number, before using modulo 100 on it again?

In the previous transmissions, the MOD sign has always come before the codebit that needed decryption. Therefore I see Uranium and Plutonium as the most possible solution.

Also, to get to the electron-numbers, you have already divided the frequencies by 100. Why should those answers be seen as one large number, before using modulo 100 on it again?

I agree. Futhermore, the frequencies devided by 100 are set exactly like the electronic configuration of Uranium and Plutonium. Your numbers don't contain spaces but look what you've got with the spaces between each frequency:

2 8 18 32 24 8 2 - 2 8 18 32 21 9 2

Also, to get to the electron-numbers, you have already divided the frequencies by 100.

These frequencies are all divisible by 100, so I find it natural to divide the numbers by 100. You do, too.

Why should those answers be seen as one large number,

I feel that because the tones are all presented together, they should be put together.

before using modulo 100 on it again?

After putting the frequencies together, I use modulo 100 to find the element numbers. Note that I only ever use modulo 100 once.

I concede that point. However, in previous transmissions, everything needed to solve the puzzle has been explicitly included in the transmission itself. The Bacon quote led to Bacon's cipher. The "SOMD" included in the Vigenere cipher led us to the classified ads. The classified ad included several anagrams of "Vigenere cipher." This time, nothing about electron configurations is present while the transmission clearly states "MOD 100." It is for this reason that I believe using modulus to solve the puzzle is more probable than using the electron configurations.

ok so one thing I noticed on

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/GKNOVA6#Solutions

is that the 1st code had 3 chimes in front of a series of letters

the 1st transmission had 2 chimes in front of the repeating of NOVASIX

the 2nd transmission did not have any chimes, just gave you 1969

the 3rd transmission has 4 chimes in front of a series of numbers.

maybe the chimes are not actual Morse code, but some how contain the passphrase.

we have concluded that the numbers are for the letters of the alphabet, but what if the number 1 is not under A but a different letter?

I tried it as having Q as number 1 but it did not work, I also tried Z but that did not either. that is the only similarity i can see between the transmissions.

I concede that point. However, in previous transmissions, everything needed to solve the puzzle has been explicitly included in the transmission itself. The Bacon quote led to Bacon's cipher. The "SOMD" included in the Vigenere cipher led us to the classified ads. The classified ad included several anagrams of "Vigenere cipher." This time, nothing about electron configurations is present while the transmission clearly states "MOD 100." It is for this reason that I believe using modulus to solve the puzzle is more probable than using the electron configurations.

Well, you have the Marie Curie quote...