Transmission 3 on GKNOVA6 is up!

firevice

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to point out that the

m o d - 1 0 0

Is mod "one" "zero" zero" not 100 (One Hundred) like people have assumed in this thread.

100 was ok, they've already decrypted the Marie Curie code on this thread.

On the second transmission, it was saying "M O D - 1 9 6" (One nine Six)

but the key was 196, and not 1.9.6, so we can guess it is 100, and it works with Plutonium and Uranium.

it was 1969, and this was the cipher key for the Gronsfeld Cipher.

Ok so I have read through the posts, and I have to say you guys are awesome for figuring this stuff out. I have a couple of things (I think)

5+5=10 would have to be the date of 5/5/2010, this is because the launch of the Freedom 7 was on 5/5/1961. I think they will release something big that day.

Also, on the Freedom7.com site, if you look at the rocket. the only word that is written on the side is "United", there is no United States. Maybe that is the missing key you have all been looking for. just a thought though.

Keep up the good work everyone :D

The point where I can get to is : Who is writting this on the freedom7.com website !

Who has been given middle name "Shepard" and became a "Space Buff" ? :(

And Why are we getting, in this page, things from California, Ohio and Florida ?!!!! (CA OH FL) ?

The point where I can get to is : Who is writting this on the freedom7.com website !

Who has been given middle name "Shepard" and became a "Space Buff" ? :(

And Why are we getting, in this page, things from California, Ohio and Florida ?!!!! (CA OH FL) ?

I hear what you are saying, is there maybe a famous person who lives in or around San Francisco, from Ohio. that is a space buff with a middle name of shepard?

Wonder what Google will have to say about that, I will check and get back....

I may be reaching here, but this jumped out at me. this guy Paul A. Bartlett works as a chemist at UC Berkley, which is in the San Francisco area. the A could stand for Alan, but I went off his last name Bartlett, which is Alan Shepard's middle name.

http://www.cchem.berkeley.edu/pabgrp/Pe ... story.html

on this page it mentions that he invented these things, and both of them are 5 letter words "TRIAD and ILIAD" (5+5=10?)

don't know if that may be of some significance or not.

EDIT: no such luck with the Triad/Iliad

After googling the entire Freedom7.com quote, it returns no people who have said it. I also googled "people who's middle name is shepard and is a space buff" and no results there either. I have tried TRIAD and ILIAD as keys for the cipher of the numbers in Transmission 3 to letters. On the M O D 1 0 0 subject, I googled it, and couldn't find any ciphers. It could be B A A using 0=A 1=B. So it may be a different code. Keep trying to decipher, and we may crack it!

**EDIT**

After posting this, I looked at B A A, and thought of sheep. Are there any ciphers named after sheep or anything to do with them? It might be me thinking stupid. I don't know. I'll look it up now.

I think that we should not focus on MOD100 because it has already been used for Uranium and Plutonium.

Freedom7.com has been made on a Mac (no important information here ^^). Maybe we should try to get 1 word with the letters from TRIAD and ILIAD (as 5 + 5 = 10, and Freedom = 7)...

I'M LOOOOOOOOOOST !

I think that we should not focus on MOD100 because it has already been used for Uranium and Plutonium.

Freedom7.com has been made on a Mac (no important information here ^^). Maybe we should try to get 1 word with the letters from TRIAD and ILIAD (as 5 + 5 = 10, and Freedom = 7)...

I'M LOOOOOOOOOOST !

That's where an anagram comes into play. I'm looking up anagrams for triadiliad and iliad triad to try to find a 10-ltr word for the cipher. The first set of letters (J U Z A Z S) were deciphered to be "O P E N E D." So now we need to figure out what Y P V B T A U W P Z V S C is. :?

Someone posted about the "opened" thing, but I haven't been able to find the original cracker's post, how it was done (other than saying brute forced) So I wouldn't put much faith or stock in that yet. I could easily post that I brute forced it to say "ASSUME", and we all know what assume really means....

makes an *** out of U and ME. ;)

I don't think one can easily brute force a Quagmire III, it took code breakers at the CIA 9 years to crack the first 3 panels of Kryptos.

Using Vigenere Cipher I found "Opened" with the key vfvnvp...

Using Grondfeld Cipher I can't find "Opened"...

Using Caesar Cipher, I can't find "Opened"...

I won't do each cipher but... I'm not really believing in "Opened" ! Can someone explain how he found "Opened" ? Which Cipher ?

ok, so I found an astronaut his name is Dan Tani. he was born in 1961, and in his bio it says that he was a "Model Rocket Buff" as a child. he is originally from Illinois, but moved to San Francisco as a kid. I am researching further to see if there is any correlation with some kind of key for the cypher.

ok, so I found an astronaut his name is Dan Tani. he was born in 1961, and in his bio it says that he was a "Model Rocket Buff" as a child. he is originally from Illinois, but moved to San Francisco as a kid. I am researching further to see if there is any correlation with some kind of key for the cypher.

His middle name is "Michio", that's not related to Alan Bartlett Shepard, so I don't think it will bring you to anything.

I really hope this website (freedom7) is related to GKNova6. If it's not, we're working on NOTHING (and I would cry all night long !)

Using Vigenere Cipher I found "Opened" with the key vfvnvp...

Using Grondfeld Cipher I can't find "Opened"...

Using Caesar Cipher, I can't find "Opened"...

I won't do each cipher but... I'm not really believing in "Opened" ! Can someone explain how he found "Opened" ? Which Cipher ?

I saw it on MovieViral.com. link: http://www.movieviral.com/2010/04/22/gknova6-third-transmission-goes-live-more-codes/ User on that site alltheway1 says

so taking the letters which were deciphered from the numbers and inputting them into a kryptogram solver (purple hell), the first set of letters (before the period) translates to “opened”, however i cant get the second section of letters to solve.

I went on purplehell.com, and couldn't figure out how he got O P E N E D on the Cryptogram Solver.

I think we're missing something, and I'm maybe on something...

We never mention the first sentence :

"They used the earth's magnetic field. x The information was gathered and transmitted..." From Kryptos...

On Wikipedia we've got : BETWEEN SUBTLE SHADING AND THE ABSENCE OF LIGHT LIES THE NUANCE OF IQLUSION

"IQLUSION", MOD Q.... Don't you think there is something here ?

*EDIT* Q = 17 / L = 12... Q - L = 5...

OOOOH I'm Going too far !!!

Just join to try and help, this gknova6 stuff has been driving me crazy all day.

I was able to get "OPENED" on purplehell when I inputed the first part of the numbers (JUZAZS)

Assuming the second group of numbers uses a similar code, we get:

_ _ _ _ _ N P _ _ E _ D _

One other random thought, do you guys think there is any connection between "Freedom = 7" and "Call of Duty 7" - maybe something like codfreedom

One more thing, I saw a different temporal freqency analysis on movieviral, and it might just be me, but I see baseballs in between the two "freedom=7" phrases. (maybe a connection to the first transmission