Channel 2 on GKNOVA6 is up!

Spitfire

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I agree with considerable spectrum.

also, the spectrum is the old arena in philly. I've seen countledd flyers games there, sad to see it go. the center is a quality arena though, And it'll serve us well. JFK stadium was old, torn down a while ago and replaced by the vet. one heck of a coincidence though.

Until someone can find some concrete evidence to back up that maryland site keep it on the sidelines.

I think its safe to say now aswell that Singularity is out of the picture because I watched the trailer today and it makes no sense on why there would be such a huge ARG aswell as all the coincidences that keep backing it up towards CoD.

The last code, Classified Announcement SOMD, is the concrete enough. It cant be a coincidence that if you go to the Classified Announcements section of http://www.somd.com and see a bunch of jibberish in a somewhat normal place. So the concrete evidence is there.

But we will have to see what else we can find

are all of you idiots?

the "Classifieds" section is a section for ads... -_-

You guys are looking to far into this. Treyarch did this EXACT same thing with zombies in WaW. READ BETWEEN THE LINES! What are they making you watch. Video #1: Possibly atoms being manipulated. Video #2 It has the JFK or whatever going on. I'm not saying I have any possible answers, Although I must state that Lower Rhine and Northern Rhine. There is something about them. ALSO! In the Rhine river of 1969 was a toxic flow in the river causing a hectic amount of chaos. Come on forum, We gotta do this.

Until someone can find some concrete evidence to back up that maryland site keep it on the sidelines.

I think its safe to say now aswell that Singularity is out of the picture because I watched the trailer today and it makes no sense on why there would be such a huge ARG aswell as all the coincidences that keep backing it up towards CoD.

But we will have to see what else we can find

are all of you idiots?

the "Classifieds" section is a section for ads... -_-

1st, welcome to the forum. 2nd, read all of the pages before you start insulting people who probably know more than you do. I will leave it at that :evil:

BIG NEWS! "You can find me at the Cheeping River. It’s near the Cheering Viper." The CHEERING VIPER. The vipers are a cheer-leading squad, Hence Cheering Vipers. They are located in Etters PA (due to my amazing tracking skillz).... :facepalm: Etters PA is RIGHT on the coast line of a lake/river. There is something related to that river and/or the squad.

BIG NEWS! "You can find me at the Cheeping River. It’s near the Cheering Viper." The CHEERING VIPER. The vipers are a cheer-leading squad, Hence Cheering Vipers. They are located in Etters PA (due to my amazing tracking skillz).... :facepalm: Etters PA is RIGHT on the coast line of a lake/river. There is something related to that river and/or the squad.

Already been posted nice find though

You guys are looking to far into this. Treyarch did this EXACT same thing with zombies in WaW. READ BETWEEN THE LINES! What are they making you watch. Video #1: Possibly atoms being manipulated. Video #2 It has the JFK or whatever going on. I'm not saying I have any possible answers, Although I must state that Lower Rhine and Northern Rhine. There is something about them. ALSO! In the Rhine river of 1969 was a toxic flow in the river causing a hectic amount of chaos. Come on forum, We gotta do this.

I looked up westphalia and the lower rhine earlier and took a quick browse, I will go back and see if anything pops out at me.

I would agree that if you were to sum up the videos in a few words you could say

video#1 = atomic particles, nuclear fission, atomic bombs, etc

video#2 = JFK (cuban missile crisis)

my main curiosity is how much does the words being heard on the transmission have to directly relate to the images being seen.

I looked up westphalia and the lower rhine earlier and took a quick browse, I will go back and see if anything pops out at me.

I would agree that if you were to sum up the videos in a few words you could say

video#1 = atomic particles, nuclear fission, atomic bombs, etc

video#2 = JFK (cuban missile crisis)

my main curiosity is how much does the words being heard on the transmission have to directly relate to the images being seen.

Exactly, I must say that the video itself has much to do with it. The transmissions could be like in WaW. They could be delivering a storyline from the end to the beginning (Sound familiar... WaW).

Is it just me or are we ignoring the audio waves? Notice how at the end treyarch fixed the video so it doesn't sound like a zombie anymore its just a really loud screech but even though its really loud the audio waves do not move and stay steady with the background audio as if the screech wasn't there...

Is it just me or are we ignoring the audio waves? Notice how at the end treyarch fixed the video so it doesn't sound like a zombie anymore its just a really loud screech but even though its really loud the audio waves do not move and stay steady with the background audio as if the screech wasn't there...

Makes me think of a sound spectrum, or a frequency spectrum...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_spectrum

Correct me if im wrong, buy I think the only thing they wanted you to get out of Cheeping River/Cheering Viper is that its an anagram of Vigenere Cipher. Everything else seems like a coincidence

Correct me if im wrong, buy I think the only thing they wanted you to get out of Cheeping River/Cheering Viper is that its an anagram of Vigenere Cipher. Everything else seems like a coincidence

I know NOW lol. I was in tooo deep trying to solve it. We have to look at what their telling us THROUGH the transmission. I realize now that every-thing else was a coincidence.

Well, I've been playing around with the audio from transmission 2, and from what I can see its almost possible to make that speech at the end more audible. Its not the background noise that's a problem, its just the actually speaking I cant seem to understand. If anyone wants a file of the speech slowed down/without background music, ect just tell me and ill find a way to upload it :-)

Well, I've been playing around with the audio from transmission 2, and from what I can see its almost possible to make that speech at the end more audible. Its not the background noise that's a problem, its just the actually speaking I cant seem to understand. If anyone wants a file of the speech slowed down/without background music, ect just tell me and ill find a way to upload it :-)

I would love a file of it. I know manyyyy people (hackers (good people)) That can have an easy time to narrow down what he says.

More news guys. I believe to have read this but I'm not sure if you guys have gotten it correct. In the beginning of the video he says "All in Lower Rhine, And West Phalia, He commanded for the league". I didn't feel like reading back so that's the exact words he said. Also, Near the end if you click on the youtube version he mumbles something to hard to make out. I believe to have discovered that what he is saying HAS to relate to zombies. This is why. It sounds like he's saying "We've hit the senoms" Or "We've seen thom" (Thom=them). Now, if it IS senoms I have put it into an anagram. One anagram caught my attention. It was "Demons". If you ask me to, I will post ALL anagrams into a comment.

Just joined this site to get in on this gknova6 thing. I just want to say you guys are brilliant for figuring this stuff out. It's truly interesting! I was up all night last night reading the threads for both channels! :) I also have a few theorys/ideas about this though they are likely irrelevant.

The coordinates on the one part of the Kryptos cipher are the same as the ones that where on the SOMD coordinates for the CIA location.

The guy who made the Kryptos sculpture, Jim Sanborn, wrote a book called Atomic Time. On the cover there is a clock with hands pointing near 6, possibly something to do with the 6 in gknova6.

I heard something about the Trinity Bomb on here. The trinity a symbol. Treyarch's symbol is a trinity.

Treyarch

Trinity Symbol

Again, this probably is irrelevant, but thought at least I'd share some stuff I found.

Just joined this site to get in on this gknova6 thing. I just want to say you guys are brilliant for figuring this stuff out. It's truly interesting! I was up all night last night reading the threads for both channels! :) I also have a few theorys/ideas about this though they are likely irrelevant.

The coordinates on the one part of the Kryptos cipher are the same as the ones that where on the SOMD coordinates for the CIA location.

The guy who made the Kryptos sculpture, Jim Sanborn, wrote a book called Atomic Time. On the cover there is a clock with hands pointing near 6, possibly something to do with the 6 in gknova6.

I heard something about the Trinity Bomb on here. The trinity a symbol. Treyarch's symbol is a trinity.

Treyarch

Trinity Symbol

Again, this probably is irrelevant, but thought at least I'd share some stuff I found.

BRILLIANT! I'll take this information and try to do something with it. Although, the 2 things the videos have in common are 1: A nuke. and 2: Co-ordinates. There is something about the nuke and the co-ordinates that must add up. Right?

In regard to that clock, does it have anything to do with this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_clock

here are some events that they altered the time on the clock.

1947 7 11:53pm — The initial setting of the Doomsday Clock.

1949 3 11:57pm −4 The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb.

1953 2 11:58pm −1 The United States and the Soviet Union test thermonuclear devices within nine months of one another. (This is the clock's closest approach to midnight since its inception.)

1960 7 11:53pm +5 In response to a perception of increased scientific cooperation and public understanding of the dangers of nuclear weapons.

1963 12 11:48pm +5 The United States and Soviet Union sign the Partial Test Ban Treaty, limiting atmospheric nuclear testing.

1968 7 11:53pm −5 France and China acquire and test nuclear weapons (1960 (Gerboise Bleue nuclear test) and 1964 (596 nuclear test) respectively).

1969 10 11:50pm +3 The U.S. Senate ratifies the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

1972 12 11:48pm +2 The United States and the Soviet Union sign the SALT I (Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty) and the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.

1974 9 11:51pm −3 India tests a nuclear device (Smiling Buddha), SALT II talks stall.

1980 7 11:53pm −2 Further deadlock in US-USSR talks, increase in nationalist wars and terrorist actions.

1981 4 11:56pm −3 Arms race escalates, conflicts in Afghanistan, South Africa, and Poland add to world tension.

1984 3 11:57pm −1 Further escalation of the arms race between the U.S. and the Soviet Union.

1988 6 11:54pm +3 The U.S. and the Soviet Union sign treaty to eliminate intermediate-range nuclear forces, relations improve.

1990 10 11:50pm +4 Fall of the Berlin Wall, dissolution of Iron Curtain sealing off Eastern Europe, Cold War nearing an end.

1991 17 11:43pm +7 United States and Soviet Union sign the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty. (This is the clock's earliest setting since its inception.)

1995 14 11:46pm −3 Global military spending continues at Cold War levels; concerns about post-Soviet nuclear proliferation of weapons and brainpower.

1998 9 11:51pm −5 Both India (Pokhran-II) and Pakistan (Chagai-I) test nuclear weapons in a tit-for-tat show of aggression; the United States and Russia run into difficulties in further reducing stockpiles.

2002 7 11:53pm −2 Little progress on global nuclear disarmament; United States rejects a series of arms control treaties and announces its intentions to withdraw from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty; concerns about the possibility of a nuclear terrorist attack due to the amount of weapon-grade nuclear materials that are unsecured and unaccounted for worldwide.

2007 5 11:55pm −2 North Korea's test of a nuclear weapon[6], Iran's nuclear ambitions, a renewed U.S. emphasis on the military utility of nuclear weapons, the failure to adequately secure nuclear materials, and the continued presence of some 26,000 nuclear weapons in the United States and Russia.[7] Some scientists, assessing the dangers posed to civilization, have added climate change to the prospect of nuclear annihilation as the greatest threats to humankind.[8]

2010 6 11:54pm +1 Worldwide cooperation to reduce nuclear arsenals and limit effect of climate change.[9]

I think that we have solved most everything, all we are missing is that final quote about the spectrum I believe if we can figure that one out we will get a new release of information. its just about there. I wonder it the frequency sepcturm on top of the television has anything to do with it. also is the light blinking randomly or is it morse code?

I just tried the morse code thing, and epic fail I must say so myself someone else can take that one on. :?:

I think that we have solved most everything, all we are missing is that final quote about the spectrum I believe if we can figure that one out we will get a new release of information. its just about there. I wonder it the frequency sepcturm on top of the television has anything to do with it. also is the light blinking randomly or is it morse code?

I just tried the morse code thing, and epic fail I must say so myself someone else can take that one on. :?:

Will do sarge :)

Not sure if it means anything. Like Capt Coco said, It could be moarse code. I look to have what seems to be a pattern. The first 4 words are "../....../.../..". I'm not sure if Any-one could translate that. I'm kind of new the Moarse code, so I wasn't sure how to write it. There are 2 beeps, 6, 3, 2. That is from when i started counting. I noticed a pattern correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok, so this might be just me, but I went on GKNova6.com about 10 minutes ago, and the TV almost filled up my browser window. I don't know if I just got lucky, because I didn't zoom in on it. I'm almost 100% sure he says "You can see the whole spectrum" at the end. So, about the Philadelphia Spectrum Arena, we need to find out where "You can see the whole spectrum." A building, a place or anywhere you can see the whole thing, and we might uncover more. The building where you can see the whole Spectrum, must have significance.