Channel 2 on GKNOVA6 is up!

Spitfire

New transmission ciphered into CLASSIFIED-ANNOUNCEMENT-SODM

on the South Maryland website in the announcement section theres a post called NOVA and it has a bunch of letters in coordinate form.

We ciphered the coordinates into numbers use a name of the first artificial satellite and got the locations as shown on page 4.

Thats where we are.

Cool, let's rock n' roll. :geek: (Getting my geek on)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone opened up the casing of the USB flash drive? I'm interested to see if there are any clues that lie inside there. Also, a little off topic, there's a strange sounding bird chirping outside (12:25 am) which kinda reminds me of Shi No Numa, and makes reading the forum more mysterious and spooky O.o

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where "Sputnik" came out of? Was the code on SOMD.com bruteforced, or figured out manually?

-Ted

I used the Simon Singh cipher cracker to help me, thats how I found it out.

MrToasty (Who beat me to it) said he used Bruteforce and it was clear it was Sputnik

I do know that I have already posted this but, when you go onto the gknova6 website the picture is crystal clear then it slowely fades to fuzz. This did not happen with the first video and you only had to adjust the knob once. On this video you have to adjust it every 15 sec or so to still see the pic. Does anyone think that this has any relavance to the clues??

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows where "Sputnik" came out of? Was the code on SOMD.com bruteforced, or figured out manually?

-Ted

I continue to think that the reason why is because the transmission at the beginning says "NOV 1969", not "MOD 1969". Upon searching november 1969 the second search result I get is about the Apollo 12 being launched. After that, you search the Apollo 11 and magnificently you get a site that talks about the cold war and the sputnik. That's where sputnik came from.

You know I must say, there are a lot of intelligent people A) first off encoded and marketed this advertisement, and on the cheap...bravo!

and B) super quick and sharp people that have worked collectively to decode all this hype.

And they say video games rot your brain, nay I say... stimulate!

;)

You know I must say, there are a lot of intelligent people A) first off encoded and marketed this advertisement, and on the cheap...bravo!

and B) super quick and sharp people that have worked collectively to decode all this hype.

And they say video games rot your brain, nay I say... stimulate!

;)

... You should get an award for what you just said. :D

Anyway, I think the reason it's just one picture the whole way through is because Treyarch didn't expect such a huge responce from eveyone over Gknova6. Now they're rushing to make a new video evey week. While this could be a good thing, that begs the question as to if they will rush to complete the game aswell. We all know what comes of that... Crappy servers. :facepalm:

Chenney Mountain Incidents... cool stuff:

Cheyenne Mountain's computers twice produced false alarms of possible nuclear attack. On November 9, 1979 a computer communications device failure caused warning messages to sporadically flash in USAF command posts around the world that a nuclear attack was taking place.[citation needed] Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) had nuclear-loaded planes in the air.[citation needed]

Hopefully treyarch is lurking on these boards and once they know we solved the puzzle completely they will release a new video...

Or they will help us solve it ;) .

Yeah , maybe I work for Treyarch...

Maybe all of us work for Treyarch and we all help develop the game,, just we dont know it...

(sorry, a little off topic..)

anyone thnk they maybe slightly devious in the sence they send us hunting for answers - when really the actual answers are staring us right in the face all along? (partly to do with the submilinal message idea i had too)

I have gone over it many times, and I haven't seen it yet. I will get the video file and see what I can find with the better quality and video editing capabilities.

anyone thnk they maybe slightly devious in the sence they send us hunting for answers - when really the actual answers are staring us right in the face all along? (partly to do with the submilinal message idea i had too)

I have gone over it many times, and I haven't seen it yet. I will get the video file and see what I can find with the better quality and video editing capabilities.

If you find anything, let us know