carbonfibah

Ok, this is what I've come up with. The original message on the USB was

Cryptography- The message

Isotope- U238 & U235

Philanthropy- The effort or inclination to increase the well-being of humankind

Hydrogen- The bomb in the picture.

Ember- Red hot burning coals

Rebirth

I don't think it has anything to do with zombies. Maybe stopping someone that's trying to eliminate all mankind to allow a "Rebirth". Or not. It kinda made sense when I thought about it.

The way I read those is that they want to start fresh, so for the good of mankind they will use the bomb, and then from the embers (ashes,destruction, etc) a new era will arise, the rebirth of man.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I read those is that they want to start fresh, so for the good of mankind they will use the bomb, and then from the embers (ashes,destruction, etc) a new era will arise, the rebirth of man.

What I see is what I wrote in the thread directly below this one. Might want to check it out. Hopefully :3

I just wanted to point this out to you guys...

The stamp on the folder is of Richard Wright. That stamp came out on April 8th 2009 (As you can see from the screencap below) http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2009/pr09_037.htm

Yeah so It came out on April 8th. As you already know there was that "April Week Two" thing that got coded out. And April 8th just so happens to be the first day of the Second week of April.

There is a 1/365 chance that its just a coincidence, or it could mean that there will be more info on April 8th :D

The stamp on the folder is of Richard Wright. That stamp came out on April 8th 2009 (As you can see from the screencap below) http://www.usps.com/communications/newsroom/2009/pr09_037.htm

1198qck.jpg

Yeah so It came out on April 8th. As you already know there was that "April Week Two" thing that got coded out. And April 8th just so happens to be the first day of the Second week of April.

There is a 1/365 chance that its just a coincidence, or it could mean that there will be more info on April 8th :D

Great catch! That is just around the corner! :D

So..I started typing when the letters were spoken during the video..

I increasingly got better at hearing at it...

and I am think it saying Nova?

nov novas ixaov asix a ov a s i x a n o v a x i s a o v a s i x n o v a s i x n o v a

Besides the like..site name..?

Six Nova? Does that mean anything..?bah.

"A nova is a cataclysmic nuclear explosion caused by the accretion of hydrogen onto the surface of a white dwarf star, which ignites and starts nuclear fusion in a runaway manner."

So basically we're looking at a nuclear explosion here. Yet Nova, like supernova, seems to be when a star explodes. What does this have to do with zombies? Could it be anything to do with the meteor by any chance?

Someone on Twitter done research and told me the following:

researched it and NOVA was a secret government program to spy on the Soviets during the Cold War. It has to be COD7

Also, if there was any doubts before.

The registrar for Treyarch.com & gknova6.com are the same, bethsoft.com is different. Coincidence? Possible Confirmation It's #CoD7 Related

And this basically confirms the site is Activision owned http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/t ... __15823828

Anyone else notice the Big Moon in one of the pictures?

THE MOON

What was the biggest/weirdest thing going on in Der Riese.

The Dissappearing MOON

Maybe they ( they=???) nuked the Moon for testing, releasing a new species of ZOmbies? Ahh... I wish... It's the 6th Today *Tuesday*

We'll have to wait two days

Anyone else notice the Big Moon in one of the pictures?

THE MOON

What was the biggest/weirdest thing going on in Der Riese.

The Dissappearing MOON

Maybe they ( they=???) nuked the Moon for testing, releasing a new species of ZOmbies? Ahh... I wish... It's the 6th Today *Tuesday*

We'll have to wait two days

Why do we have to wait two days?!

So I was JUST thinking about the possible significance of the website url and decided to write it backwards.

Heres one possible way: xisavonkg

Heres another: 6avonkg

I then decided to search these in different ways on Google, first I searched

"xisavonkg" and this Cuban boxer came up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C3%A9lix_Sav%C3%B3n

Probably no significance, but either way there it is.

Next I search simply "avonkg" and the first link that came on Google was this:

http://www.scotland.com/forums/poets-co ... mc-pc.html

Robert Anthony Eden who was "a commissioned officer in the first world war", Prime Minister of Great Britian from 1955-1957, a 'factor' in World War II, and was seen as a peace maker during conflicts such as Suez Crisis in 1955.

I don't if this will have significance, but I just wanted to become part of the research team :P

EDIT: Another thing I just figured out via internet searching is that some someone has discovered that a voice at the MP3 while played backwards says "Don't believe everything you see."

I don't know if we already knew that, but now it's out there!

Some great theories and research cbranger.

just a note for future posts that you can edit your previous posts. Just saves double/triple.... posting.

If your interested in joining the WWK team check out the WWK about Shi No Numa thread.

Okay sorry about that. I tried to then condense my posts, but you can't delete posts I see. I'll remember that next time and sounds good about WKK!

I like the idea of putting the number backwards ranger. What I noticed was with this: 6avonkg. Thing that popped out at me was the number and the kg. As we all know, kg can be used as the abbreviation for kilogram, which is a weight measurement. The 6 is obviously just a number. So suppose there is 6 kilograms of this substance called avon. Is it possible? I haven't done much more research but I thought I'd put it out there. If someone else wants to take a stab at it they can.

Some info on that stamp -

- the year 1961: Bay of Pigs.

- the same year Cuba became a communist country

- "Richard Wright" was the famous author of Uncle Tom's Cabin, whose wife was a communist party organizer in Brooklyn

- Wright was also a Communist

APRIL WEEK 2 would be when more info comes.

From what I know, Morse code in lights has a quick strobe and a longer strobe, the light on the site has the same length strobes. so, from what I know, it would be impossible to retreive morse code from the light

I heard that the blinking green and red light is morse code for "COD7". Has any1 confirmed this? And if it translates into APRIL WEEK TWO, then what happened to APRIL WEEK ONE??

A lot of people are saying it translates to cod7. But on some other forums they are saying it translates to some other random letters. It would be nice if someone could confirm what it says.

Alright..so I've listen to the beginning voice over and over again..and I got this out of it..

"Men have sought to make a world in their own conception to drown

in their own material that they employ"?

Something along that..I think..

Could this just mean like creating the zombies just ended biting us in the ass..?

- "Richard Wright" was the famous author of Uncle Tom's Cabin, whose wife was a communist party organizer in Brooklyn

If it was the Bronx then it would relate to the image of the proposed Yankee Stadium.

Don't know if this bears any relevance to all the other info but posting it here just in case - http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB12/nsaebb12.htm

Declassified Documents from 1975 Reveal Secret U.S.-Cuban Negotiations for Exhibition Games

WASHINGTON D.C.: To commemorate the historic competition of a U.S. and Cuban baseball team on a diamond in Havana this Sunday, the National Security Archive today posted a collection of documents which chronicles the origins of "baseball diplomacy"--an effort initiated 25 years ago.

The documents, ranging from unclassified letters to declassified secret cables and high-level State Department memoranda, reveal the efforts of then-commissioner of baseball, Bowie Kuhn, and his counterparts in Cuba, along with aides to Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, to arrange a game between U.S. and Cuban teams in 1975. Among the revelations are:

* Baseball diplomacy would "help break the ice" between two nations separated by decades of hostility, as ping pong had done for U.S.-Chinese relations, according to memoranda written for Kissinger.

* U.S. officials believed that "picking a game we are likely to win would go well with Americans who are depressed by the regimented victories of the Communists in Olympic games."

* Kissinger's top aide on Latin America, Assistant Secretary of State William Rogers, argued that a baseball game between the two countries "would have a symbolic significance not limited to the sports pages," and "would also reawaken memories of your China moves."

U.S. government officials appealed to Henry Kissinger on Kuhn's behalf, arguing that such a "non-political" meeting of the U.S. and Cuban teams would perhaps "bridge the gap between the Bay of Pigs and a new relationship with Castro." But, despite their persistent efforts, Kissinger twice rejected Kuhn's proposal.

"These documents provide a historical background to the Orioles exhibition game in Cuba," noted National Security Archive senior analyst Peter Kornbluh. "Beisbol diplomacy is not a new idea," he said, "but after 25 years it is an idea whose time has finally come."

If it was the Bronx then it would relate to the image of the proposed Yankee Stadium.

A quick look at wikipedia says that he moved to New York and became more involved with the Communist party while there.