Gosu is here

Gosu71

Hi everyone.

I'm Gosu and i'm the admin from Prestige Gamerz. Some of you may know me already but to those who don't - Hi :D

I created the Prestige Gamerz site with GoD_GraveDancer after getting bored with CoD HQ and decided i'd take all the main PS3 users to a new forum, which I knocked up in 10 minutes while at work. 11 months later and we've gone from a little MW2 free forum to a multi gaming/multi platform site and are being considered for Metacritic. All the success is down to all our users as PGz is 'For the Gamer, By the Gamer'.

My real name is Rob and I'm a PS3 gamer from England. I'm married and have a 6 year old son and 3 year old daughter. I'm a gaming addict and have owned most consoles ever released, my fav's being the PS3 and Dreamcast. When I'm not on my PS3 and family/work life allows, I enjoy playing on my PSP, wii or iPhone.

My fav games include CoD 4 (PS3), Jet Set Radio (Dreamcast), Shenmue (Dreamcast), Uncharted 2 (PS3), Heavy Rain (PS3), Diablo 2 (PC), Team Fortress 2 (PC) and Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne (PC).

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have actually become my hero. Dreamcast has always been one of my favourite consoles next to the PS3 and I was gutted when they stopped making games for it over here. My favourite game of all time is Shenmue, I was actually thinking of replaying it today. Never have I been so sucked into the world of a game before and it truly sucks that not many people know about and the fact that the series was never finished. I'm still holding out for a third!!

Anyway, enough of my gushing about the Dreamcast. Welcome to the forums!

Llama :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...