Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carbonfibah

Request userbars for your signatures

hey carbon. one last userbar if you could.

could i have one with "Don't Fear The Reaper" on it with a pic of the reaper or the back ground could be the tribal marking stuff?

thanks

could i have one with "Don't Fear The Reaper" on it with a pic of the reaper or the back ground could be the tribal marking stuff?

thanks

Ohhh "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult? Great song ;)

thanks

Ohhh "Don't Fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult? Great song ;)

yessss very good song

Hiw do I get it? Im still new here need some help most of the stuf here I don't get but im eager to learn it and whats it is about.

Edit: Give another one that says Wunderwalffle,my greatest invention!with a pic of Richtofen

Snowdog next time you can hit the edit button to edit your first post so you dont double or even triple post

Snowdog next time you can hit the edit button to edit your first post so you dont double or even triple post

maybe she couldnt edit, when i made a double post accidentally ( i posted the same thing twice) on this topic, i couldnt delete it or edit them so i got de-brained :(

shoreyo - do you like this?

deltaflame - is this to your liking?

camo wildcat - hows this?

Triixster - do I need to try harder?

snowdog - any good?

great thanks!

Put the writing in blue then it will look great! Don't change the picture it looks awsome.Its great carbon but change the font colour to blue

here ya go

Thanks why is it when ever I get 10 brains I always lose them I suck at this site

can i have a gknova6, a we play cod, a treyarch, and the incoming transmission one you have

how do we set them? lol

and can i have one with a zombies face on it. on the left could i have my gamertag: Calicondor

umm, i got these userbar things but how exactly do i use them (if there is a thread explaining this then tell me where it is)

EDIT: Can i have on that says something like PS3 owner then my PSN: LEMONLIAM

like this:

PS3 Owner LEMONLIAM

but have a background and stuff. just once i know how to use them that will be great

umm, i got these userbar things but how exactly do i use them (if there is a thread explaining this then tell me where it is)

Post it in your signature with IMAGELINK. Make sure your BBCODE is not disabled. to get the image link right click on an image and "copy image link" then paste in between the IMG tags.

like this

[img=http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/styles/etechgray/imageset/site_logo.gif]