Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carbonfibah

Request userbars for your signatures

Would you make me one that says "Twitter - LlamasPajamas" (Twitter one, duh :D ), A CoDZ one that says "Epic Troll" (I troll, soo...), and one that says "I ♥ Carbon" (To make a ♥ hold Alt key, press 3 on keypad with Num Locks on, release Alt key.)

Awards

What about in the big Call Of Duty letters you put: Dual SMGs

And where you put the name of the person put: Just The Way I Like It

Impossible Task? Are you ready for it?

Awards

hey what font do you use for these userbars (i.e. the forum member part)? when i made my cjdog23 userbar i handdrew the letters haha

Awards

GUYS, STOP POSTING!

Srry, but carbon has too much to do already, and if, IF he were to come back to this, he'd be greeted by ONE MILLION requests that he couldnt finish. So please, don't post on this UNTIL carbon comes back and gives us the word that he will keep this up. Thank you...

GUYS, STOP POSTING!

Srry, but carbon has too much to do already, and if, IF he were to come back to this, he'd be greeted by ONE MILLION requests that he couldnt finish. So please, don't post on this UNTIL carbon comes back and gives us the word that he will keep this up. Thank you...

i was no away carbon left...?

Awards

GUYS, STOP POSTING!

You weren't aware? All i'm saying is that we need to lock this until carbon gives us the thumbs up and tells us that he's gonna keep on making userbars. So lets just leave this topic dorment until carbon gives us his word.

GUYS, STOP POSTING!

You weren't aware? All i'm saying is that we need to lock this until carbon gives us the thumbs up and tells us that he's gonna keep on making userbars. So lets just leave this topic dorment until carbon gives us his word.

yeah.. i was typing w/o my contacts one handed 5 min after i woke up... btw, viewtopic.php?f=42&t=10061.

Awards

when did carbon make the last one....? :mrgreen: didnt you guys get the hint? Either he's forgotton or he doesnt care so stop posting as fisher said [brains]

when did carbon make the last one....? :mrgreen: didnt you guys get the hint? Either he's forgotton or he doesnt care so stop posting as fisher said [brains]

Thanks Shoreyo! I'm glad you agree. Now, can someone please close this until carbon comes back?