Niho here! :D

Niho

As most of you already know I am your moderator here at CoDz :]

I've been a mod for about 6 months now and I am really happy that I got this position here.

So..let's talk about me for a sec..

I am 17 and I live in Leander, Texas home of the Cowboys..haha, I am a real nice guy and really funny whenever I'm on live Covert can vouch for that too. I am currently about to graduate out of high school this June, being the class of 2010! Go me..haha.

My hobbies are playing video games,talking, helping out others, and programming.

I want to like become a computer programmer or just have a small thing of photography when I get older.

The classes I've taken hopefully will get me there in the future.

Some random facts about me:

-I've taken Computer Science 1 & 2

-I am in a Game Programming class and I have made about 6 small games..so far

-Photography is like my secret hobby

-I can speak in Spanish and German

-Taken 4 years of German

My favorite games:

-Assassin's Creed 1 & 2

-Bioshock 1 & 2

-Call of Duty WaW and Zombies

-ModernWarfare 2

-Battlefield Bad Company 2

-Final Fantasy XIII

-ALLLLLL OF THE BANJO KAZOOIE GAMES EVER!

-Mass Effect 1 & 2

I hope you(new guys) will like me and I am funny guy so you'll see that we'll get along :D..

Oh and..back-off Covert..HE'S MINE!

Anyways ENJOY THE SITE!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it all started when I was lurking around the CoD:WaW boards in the night reading up some random theories of zombies because I was really interested on what people were thinking about it. So while I was clicking through some pages I stumbled upon carbonfibah's theory thread and I went and through it to see what it was about. I thought it was pretty cool so.. I think either I sent Carbon a PM or he sent me a PM, and I got a link to the CoDZ Website..at first I was like wow someone is actually really freaking dedicated to this, finding out of the secrets of the zombies story.

So from there I got involved with helping out people, and posting some of mine own like mini theories. I would take the pictures of some random objects and post about them and have people like think with me what could the image be about. Then from there..Everyone got involved with the story it was pretty great. I've never seen a forum actually become REALLY active and help each other before so it made me want to step it up a notch, so then one day.. Crazzy and I were chosen to be the next moderators of the forum. When I got my 'color'(status) of Mod. I felt really happy, and now I could help people ever-so more with this. So new responsibilities arose when I became a mod and it has been real good. I am really glad I had got this position and I am glad I can help everyone out here.

Phew..xP