Paul's introduction

Paul

Umm... I'm Paul, and I'm a student from Northern Ireland. I enjoy the Call of Duty series, and the Zombie mode intrigues me. I feel there is a story and due to the fact I love conspiracies, the Zombies are perfect for me.

I'm 14 years old, and have been gaming for most of my life. I love first person shooters (not amazing at them though), and I love playing racing games as well. I like cars, history, and computers. Oh, and I love forums. I know a few of you from Twitter and other such sites, and I hope to get to know everyone here better as well.

You might see me around under the other usernames I go by: normally YeOldeSierra (Infinity Ward forums, and Call of Duty HQ), and xMP44x (majority of sites). I know firevice from mapMonkeys, which I'm a Moderator on. I love gaming and I enjoy sites like these. So that about wraps up my intro.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic