What Is Your Highest Round On Der Riese?

carbonfibah

I got to 38 with 1 other person.

The other two were calling me a fag because I had more points than them (I had like 1500 more than them and we had the same amount of kills. They just suck???) Anyway, in the middle of round 16 my friend and I stood in the doorway of the Thompson room stairs. One of them was getting chased by a horde and got mauled when he couldn't get through. 8-) 8-) (Ownt.)

The next guy we just took all of his kills with the upgraded Colt and left him in the teleporter at crucial times. So he quit as well at like round 21. :twisted: Then my friend and i shredded the Zombies until 38 when we got trapped in the pit.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

27 with two other people (My friends at school). We started with the catwalk until third dog round, started running trains, and finally resorted to the teleporter strategy. We died when I threw a monkey to distract zombies so I could revive a friend, and immediately go downed. My money bounced off a boiler in Teleporter B room and trapped my other friend who was ammo-less. So we died.

• 5 months later...

35 SOLO! , killed by seven hellhounds while kiting.... :facepalm:

-Nathan169

hahaha that made me laugh "killed by seven hell hounds while kiting". Ray gun FTW :) This is one map I can't thank enough the creators of this wonder weapon. Also one map besides Five where I can say "Revive me bro, I haz ...." love the creators of this wonder weapon.

35 SOLO! , killed by seven hellhounds while kiting.... :facepalm:

-Nathan169

hahaha that made me laugh "killed by seven hell hounds while kiting". Ray gun FTW :) This is one map I can't thank enough the creators of this wonder weapon. Also one map besides Five where I can say "Revive me bro, I haz ...." love the creators of this wonder weapon.

I was trying to go up to 40 but I never did....

The story was I was kiting around the map. While i was reaching the doorway where the trap on trench gun section. I turned the trap on the sametime when i did not see seven hellhounds spawned front of me when i turned from shooting at horde. Then i died right under eletrical bolts from the trap with hellhounds and horde attacking me at the sametime. Awww.... I was just 5 rounds away from 40.... :(

But anyways 35 is good for solo. :D

-Nathan169

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived