What Is Your Highest Round On Der Riese?

carbonfibah

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got to round 40 with a mate and it was chaotic, probably could of had a couple more rounds in us apart from the flaming hell hound that spawned after we teleported with a crawler miles from us, wasted a lot of points on that game upgrading random weapons for the fun of it :)

got to level 28/29 solo but got bored coz there were a lot less zombies to kill so turned it off

Me and 3 others got to round 22 and almost went to 23 but the game kicked us all for some reason i guess it was to much for the game because we were in a corner i had the upgraded Colt and was shooting that then someone fired a WunderWaffle DG-2 and boom the game died. Oh and the upgraded Colt is insane.

My highest level is 32 but had some lamo angry guy kept on killing crawlers to "save time" :x . When we all run out of ammo but him, and he had the lamist weapons ever!!, he killed the crawler as we were upgrading weapons and we got majorly over run! GAME OVER!! He then sent us messages saying how crap we were when he didn't do anything for the whole fricken time apart from being down ever 5 seconds!!! :evil:

Now can't find anyone online decent to play with! :evil: :cry:

Archived