i know what your thinking. i put the lightning staff as it really doesn't seem to do that well at later rounds. Ill give reasons now. BTW I know the Jet gun doesn't run on 115 but it is classified by a lot of the community as a WW so if you don't think it is, sorry!
5. Scavenger for amazing damage, best weapon to kill George with, but didn't get higher because of the ability to down yourself
4. Sliquifier for great horde killing ability, but it got nerved and it takes a while to kill all the zombies
3. 31-79 JGb215 because it can kill a train effectively, but can kill yourself with it if your not careful.
2.Thundergun because, the ability to get out of any sticky situation, but doesn't have the much reserve ammo.
1. Wave gun for the ability to kill easily like the Thundergun, can split into the Zap guns which a quite good for lone straggler zombies, and overall being a badass weapon.
5. Ray gun for being not so good on later rounds.
4. Lightning staff for, like above, not very useful on later rounds, and unlike the ray gun if you have PHD you can blast yourself out of a corner.
3. Winters Howl for being absolutely useless if you are playing solo past round 20, doesn't have enough ammo and BONUS it appears on some of the hardest maps.
2. Jet gun for being on tranzit. ACTUAL REASON: The cooldown time is ridiculous, its very heavy, and to get the parts is really tedious.
1. VR11. If you PAP it it turns good for the team but other than that its useless. Give me monkeys any time.