"Nero Blackstone" & "Shadow Man" - Character Inspirations

PINNAZ

I came across one of Al "Weasel" Arlington's quotes where he says -

"I toured the dustbowl with the Circus for 6 Months, the Great Magnifico had a Magic Cabinet alot like this Box"

The quote is titled - vox_plr_3_wpck_snipe_d_3

(This refers to getting a sniper rifle from the mystery box)

And we know what happens when you get a Sniper Rifle & look through the scope on the roof -

zm_al_wth_zombie_c.thumb.jpg.c8e4fb16622

Is the Mob of the Dead Jumpscare really Nero?

No it isn't it looks nothing like him, if its anyone it is Maxis so quit fueling the fire XD

But the MotD crew all make quotes that could relate to the SoE group. I am sure I have heard Billy make quotes about boxing and Sal being a mob leader would have his hands in the police, aka Vincent. Oh and there has to be a reason Finn and his wife broke up right? Jessica could be a part of that reason.

• 1 month later...

Been meaning to post this for a while now.

One of the first things I did when I first played SoE was try to figure out how to get to Nero's Landing, to get a good look the the poster I spotted in the Promo picture.

To my surprise, it is not there and the room has been slightly changed since that promo pic. I was very disappointed as I thought they had completely removed Nero's surname due to copyright or defamation reasons and this poster would not exist at all.

But, It is found within the Subway rift, still, the surname has been removed. But it is the same poster.

Also found in the Footlight District around the Newspaper stand are copies of "Magician's Weekly", which have the name "Nero Blackstone" on the cover. (FINALLY - CONFIRMED!!!) This magazine cover is in the Prologue video but again, the cover is different & it just says "Nero's career up in smoke".

Here are the Screenshots taken from in-game.

Nero%20-%20And%20His%20Serpents%20from%2

Nero%20Blackstone%20-%20Magicians%20Week