Back After Ages Away - VengefulxDjinn

Hey Guys,

So im back on these forums after being away for ages - after I sold my 360 to get an Xbox one I have been deprived of Zombies and being feeling the withdrawal symptoms! haha so to say im looking forward to BOIII is an understatement!

Used to be on these forums as EternalxChaos you guys probably wont remember me but I loved the content and stuff on here and reading all the theories etc...

So you will probably see me about more!

Djinn 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks for the welcome back guys :) - yeah I was able to recover my old account but I changed my gamertag on the Xbox so I have updated my Username on here to match that's all - hence why I have a join date of 2011 :D

Im looking forward to it getting busy around here as well im literally so excited had it reordered for agesss was upset I couldn't get the fridge it had sold out :(

you may remember me mainly used to jump on the xbox with people from here to do EEs and stuff really wish I still could play BO2 miss training those zombies :P

Hey thanks for the welcome back guys :) - yeah I was able to recover my old account but I changed my gamertag on the Xbox so I have updated my Username on here to match that's all - hence why I have a join date of 2011 :D

Im looking forward to it getting busy around here as well im literally so excited had it reordered for agesss was upset I couldn't get the fridge it had sold out :(

you may remember me mainly used to jump on the xbox with people from here to do EEs and stuff really wish I still could play BO2 miss training those zombies :P

ah yes I should have looked more closely haha. Well we are glad to have you back man. We are just on the cusp of launching a monumental new feature for codz (and for the zombie community itself) - our own LFG (or Looking For Game) application. Should streamline finding like minded people you want to play with as fast as possible.

• Moderators

Welcome back to the site and enjoy your stay!

If you have any questions be sure to ask them.

I have one for you.

Do you like Schweinsteiger? :P

haha do I like schweinsteiger? yeah I think he's awesome some of his passes are insane! think he brings a lot of experience to united that we need at the minute you a united fan then?

I guess you could call me that.

I am not a huge football fan but I try to watch the games I can watch.

I dunno how it is in the UK but in order for me to watch games on a regular basis I would have to pay for it. : (

Only asking about Schweinsteiger because I live in Germany. 

This week was the CL game against Wolfsburg and of course I was rooting for Manu. ^-^