Arkham Knight: THE TRUE BATMAN GAME

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well actually the batmobile is a lot faster to reach the other side of the map and whatnot. 

I'm pretty sure it isn't. I think gliding is faster, even without upgrades. If you have all the upgrades for Batman that involve gliding and the Grapple Hook however, then I'm certain you can reach the end of the map faster.

Can't believe I haven't seen this thread sooner, the Arkham series has been the only other series I have completely obsessed over like zombies. As far as this game goes, I think the parts that disappointed me only did so because I had so much hype for this game leading up to it that my expectations were simply too high. So looking at it objectively, it was a really good game. I loved a lot of the story twists, though the identity of the Arkham Knight was troublesome for me. That character has been my favorite DC character for many years, and I have been dying to have him in an Arkham game. I just wish that if they really had wanted to do a story with him that they would've just been forefront with it from the getgo and had set it up more in previous games and instead of drawing out the mystery the story could've focused on the turmoil within that particular relationship.

I also don't know if any of y'all have seen the full Knightfall Protocol but if this was suppose to be the last Batman game I would've really liked some more explanation on that too. Getting 100% on New Game + doesn't really unlock anything either if anybody was wondering.

Regardless, I would like to see WB have developers explore this world more with other characters with their own games I would especially love a game with the main playable character being the Arkham Knight post the story of this game.