Five Nights at Freddy's Discussion Thread

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Discussion

As some of you know a teaser image was posted on Scott Games' website of a yellow, bear looking creature that is from FNaF 3, as it is called FNaF3.jpg or something. I will post it down below. Anyways a new image has also came out with a box full of the toy animatronics (Also some of the old ones) I will do a break down of the new image.

8YPEY71.jpg?1

Okay so this is just a brightened up version I found. As you can see there is a cardboard box that holds some of the toy animatronics. Toy Bonnie, Mangle, Toy Chica and BB can clearly be seen. They all have no eyes but BB doesn't even have a hat or nose, looks like a Jack-o-Lantern. Also a cupcake can very slightly be seen behind Chica, she may be holding it. Toy Bonnies arm is seen poking out next to a Freddy head with a hat on, I wouldn't know whether it was toy or normal version. Coming out of the box seems to be Toy Bonnies electric, red guitar. Whats this? It seems to be pointing at something... But more on that in a second. The paper plate- thing is hanging out of the box and as some people have said, why is it with the scrapped animatronics? We know it moves but maybe Fazbear Entertainment know more about the goings on in the restaurant than thought. Also is Withered Foxy's Arm hanging out, his hook and fur can be clearly seen. So what does this mean? Well considering that he seems to have been scrapped too, maybe we are farther in the future than even FNaF 1, as he was already out of order and could easily have had to eventually been scrapped. But I think Scott put this there to shake up the idea of who caused the Bite of 87, even though people say it was Foxy, its most likely it was a Toy animatronic due to the incident in the newspaper clippings.

Now the important part of the image. The (very) broken down figure at the right. He seems to have that same Golden look as the picture below. Maybe it is the same thing? I think that this could possibly be the murderer in the yellow bear costume. The suit is obviously old and damaged beyond even the withered animatronics. So I think that gives a good idea of how long the suit has been left to fester. Sorry the image isn't brighter by the way, hard to find one on short notice.

five-nights-at-freddys-3-is-in-developme

Now for my own personal look on what will be in the third game. These are my opinions, theories and ideas. I am not saying they are fact so don't just say that they are not well thought out because I have put a lot of time into researching some of this stuff.

So in the image we see a box filled with the toy animatronics parts, to me this says that we are at least after FNaF 2. Unless, wibbly wobbly, timey wimey prequelly sequally (please don't make it a sequel after seeing that image Scott) Anyways then the question is, what if its not after FNaF 1. Well I would have to say it is because of Foxy also being in the scrapped box. We know him and the older animatronics were just changed into the ones in the first game. But when playing that game we will see that Foxy is out of order. Could he have not worked out and been scrapped too? So for me, its safe to assume that we are at least a bit of time after 1993, which is when the first game is meant to be set but yet again, not fully confirmed but it makes more sense. I believe that a teaser that had the words "30 Years Later" sheds some light on to the time frame. Some people have questioned if its 30 years after the bite of 87, so 2017 but I would take a good guess that it is 30 years after Fredbears family diner was opened. The aniamtronics their were left to rot for a few years, maybe around 8 to 10. So I think Fredbears existed around late sixties to early 70s. That means that this game is set around 1990s- 2000s (give or take obviously).

The yellow bear guy, I know people are saying its all different people but it would make sense for it to be the Golden Freddy suit, which one? Its up to you. I have always believed Phone Guy to be the murderer, you may think otherwise but I have always genuinely thought he is. But an idea I had at one point was, is he the only one? What if Golden Freddy was like a mantle that was passed down, starting with Phone Guy training the night guards, who are stressed beyond belief into joining this community of killers. Scott might not have thought this far out but I do like this kind of theory because Phone Guy is strange and says some expressions which seem as if he could be manipulating you. "You're Golden." I have seen many playthroughs where when the phone call ends the Its Me hallucination starts, I would say that seems to possibly hint it may be phone guy. But anyways, regardless of my theories, if this isn't an animatronic what does that mean? Well first off someone is dressed in a GF suit, meaning they are smarter than the average bear (I can't believe I said that...) Which means if you are playing against this person, you will be matched by a mind that may be equal to yours. If its a previous night guard, imagine having to go up against someone who knows all of the tricks of the trade. So imagine playing in an office, trying to figure out of this is the murder or not and while following the protocols to stop him, or her, being thwarted. Phones disconnected (Imagine at the start of the game trying to call the police and getting "ITS ME" shouted down the phone.) power turned off and animatronics activated, ready to kill you, the player. I think if the power was turned off by the way their would be a back up generator, whiel it waits to turn on you have a not so good working torch.

Anyways these are just theories and observations for Five Nights at Freddy's 3, I am interested in everyones thoughts too so be sure to talk about them. Also tell em what you think of some of my theories. Obviously they have as much credibility as some unproven stuff that zombies has so dont expect me to have been correct beyond belief.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 Nights at Freddy's Mini Concept

Storyline

You are a New Employee at Five Nights at Freddy's on you first Night you get a Phone call and guess who it is? It's Phone Guy. Phone Guy Explains to you how to Play the Game while talking about certain events that happened a Long Time ago. So of course you get the Old Animatronics back as well as a few New ( as in new to the Game) animatronics. You complete night after Night of Night shift when you get a Final Phone Call from Phone Guy. During this Phone Call you hear the voices of Children in the Background. "Save them". Phone Guy then coincidentally says the Words "You Can't" as soon as the Voices Stop. 

New Animatronic Dazzle Frazzle? Nope....Classic Freddy from the Fazbear Diner, the very First Location. 

Once you put the Pieces together it is revealed that Phone Guy was the Purple Man who Killed the Children. Eventually the Animatronics manage to Get revenge on Him during the Events of Five Nights at Freddy's. However His Soul Survived and became Trapped within one of the Animatronics. Hence the Teaser ( I'm Still Here) So This Night your Goal is to Not protect Yourself but to Protect the Animatronics from The Purple Man. Thus your new Objective....is to Save Them. 

5 Nights at Freddy's Mini Concept

Storyline

You are a New Employee at Five Nights at Freddy's on you first Night you get a Phone call and guess who it is? It's Phone Guy. Phone Guy Explains to you how to Play the Game while talking about certain events that happened a Long Time ago. So of course you get the Old Animatronics back as well as a few New ( as in new to the Game) animatronics. You complete night after Night of Night shift when you get a Final Phone Call from Phone Guy. During this Phone Call you hear the voices of Children in the Background. "Save them". Phone Guy then coincidentally says the Words "You Can't" as soon as the Voices Stop. 

New Animatronic Dazzle Frazzle? Nope....Classic Freddy from the Fazbear Diner, the very First Location. 

Once you put the Pieces together it is revealed that Phone Guy was the Purple Man who Killed the Children. Eventually the Animatronics manage to Get revenge on Him during the Events of Five Nights at Freddy's. However His Soul Survived and became Trapped within one of the Animatronics. Hence the Teaser ( I'm Still Here) So This Night your Goal is to Not protect Yourself but to Protect the Animatronics from The Purple Man. Thus your new Objective....is to Save Them. 

That final goal is actually really cool. Its just puts the game to a new level while still obviously staying FNaF.

Yeah... For some reason my topic was lost... And now the topic it was on was locked... SO... Yeah I'm confused, anyways, here's what I had: 

I guess "ill go ahead and start with my concept: 

FNAF3 will include a solo campaign, as well as a co-op experience with three game modes. 

I guess I'll start with the base game: 

You play as the night guard in the 5th Freddy restaurant (According to the game-theory analysis): Castle freddy's. 

But you don't care about that, let's get into the base gameplay. 

Unlike the other games, you will actually play as a regular night-guard in this game, allowing you to move from room to room in a room-by-room basis, meaning you can travel from room to room. The more fear you receive (perceived by jump-scares and animatronic movement) depicts how fast you move from room to room with your adrenaline-meter the higher adrenaline meter can be good or bad, it's always good when going through open door-ways, but if there's a door in your way, you can fidget more on the handle then normal speed, slowing you down. Your flashlight is good to survive the whole night everynight, but it serves no purpose other then lighting your way. 

There are only 8 animatronics in this game, as opposed to the MANY in FNAF2. 

The base of the game is you sit in a security room, like normal. You have a tablet device that allows one to view any of the other room's cameras. Things start off pretty chill, but as the night progresses you find that things start to move in odd ways. Of course there's the phone guy, different guy actually this time, who instructs you on the "weird" things in the halls. And just like glados his word twisting will foretell your doom. A new magnetic field generator keeps you safe from animatronics as the magnetic field will scramble the data of any animatronic that walks into your room. Every animatronic except foxy however who relies on different programing. Good news? He's only agitated if one does not check on him with your tablet-camera. Bad news? If that camera breaks it's only a matter of time before he comes for you.  You'll need to walk outside your room to fix it, where you'll be at the mercy of every other anamatronic and their horrific games. 

You don't have to worry about power in this game, or winding a music box. Instead, what you have to worry about is the animatronics. 

Foxy: Your main pain-in-the-butt, like always, if you don't check on his camera often enough, he'll pop out and kill you, no matter what. The issue being, if his camera breaks, you'll have to leave the safety of the guard room to go fix it. Other then that, he is the only animatronic who can hurt you in the guard room other then the puppet. 

Bonny: He patrols the **** please report this topic, post ****, main room, maintenance room, fun room, and will walk up to the left entrance to the Guard room. He does not fallow you quickly but will check closets and hiding places for you. 

Chica: Patrols the main room, stage, bathrooms, and right entrance to the guard room. She also is the only animatronic who will walk into the lobby without reason to fallow you. She's much faster then bonny but will not check closets and hiding places for you. 

Freddy: Only becomes active after 3PM. After this, he will roam to any room (save the guard room and the lobby). He will fallow you slowly, and will not check hiding places. His main advantage is that he will actually act like he's given up on you and disappear for a moment, however he returns a second time later, just when you thought it was safe. 

The puppet: The main piece of work. He can go anywhere and knock out any camera. Of course this is only REALLY an issue if FOXY's camera gets knocked out. An upside is he's really slow and typically will fallow you really slowly. In fact he'll stop fallowing him if you just look at him.  However, he himself can hide in vents and behind things. If you don't catch him in a room right outside your guard room, he'll kill you shortly after entering. 

Hogan: By some make-believe-law, every food restaurant must have healthy means by now, this is where Hogan the horse comes in. He's not smart and can be lost easily, but if he actually see's you, you're practically dead. He's the fastest animatronic here, and once he sees you, if you aren't in one of the areas closest to the guard room, you're dead. 

The swordsman: He walks around this place discussed as a regular swords man. Learn the layout of the rooms so you know when the faker is ready to pounce you. Thankfully he only gets you if you walk through the door he's standing near. 

Golden Freddy: On night 5 and higher, golden freddy can appear. He hides like the puppet, but will change bits around him, a poster or something, to make it look like him. If you see these posters get out! The difference between him and the puppet is that he will kill you on sight if you see him. He can teleport and fallows no particular pattern. 

So it's simple: Keep the cameras fixed so you know where they are, watch out for GF, the puppet, and the Sword's man, if bonny sees you run, if chica sees you hide, if freddy sees you keep hiding, and if Hogan sees you PRAY!

The co-op mode  involves a night watchman wuss. It's you and your friends jobs to fallow him and kill him, the issue being if he sees anyone move too much and he'll bolt right out of the building as fast as he can, making your team lose. 

The multiplayer mode involves multiple watchmen in the usual building. The puppet works twice as hard breaking more cameras. Freddy will be munching off players one by one. Last one to die is the winner. 

As the final mode, you can play in 2 teams: Animatronics and guards. 4 Guards patrol the night, if they make it to 6:00 they win, if they catch an animatronic in their flashlight beam they stop them. The animatronics will gain power over night, moving faster and faster. If the Guards all die, animatronics win. 

Edited by Stop mocking me0

FNaF 3 trailer is up! I will have a breakdown of it soon but I am gonna link it into this post first so it can be on its own. 

I'll break it down later, unless one of the others beats me to it. In fact a breakdown won't be up possibly till tomorrow so if anyone is free try and beat me to it. Also if you do beat me to it, I can get pics for you so yeah.

Not many pics it seems. From what I've seen there's at least one checker-board hallway with bonnie and chica posters. It's about 3 times as grimy as 5 nights 2.... Jumpercables on bonnie near the end. It appears the room you sit in, or A room you sit in, is greenish with mold and more pictures... Earless endoskelleton behind the bonny at the end... No sign of doors... Or a mask, but that could be for development reasons.... 

Who is "He"? Is it freddy? The puppet? Golden Freddy? The night guard? Or the purple man? Only time will tell... 

First off we have a description of the game from the Steam Greenlight page:

"Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed it's doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction" are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.

At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook, an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made...

The attraction now has one animatronic."

So from this we can see that the game takes place thirty years after the original game, which is seemingly 2023, weird date for a game to be set but if the first game is in 1993 then yes that is the date. Next is that all that happened before is one of those stories you may occasionally hear. Now this new building is a horror attraction, the franchise turned from kid friendly to a horror attraction. I have never heard of a horror attraction so yeah. As we can see they want to give a scare factor and have dug up stuff from the old locations, maybe too much... Random stuff was found, especially a box of scrapped toy animatronics. But they found something else. The attraction is something they stumbled upon, I don’t know what yet but we will get into it later.

Okay now for the trailer breakdown itself. As we can see from this first image there are drawings of things from all past pizzerias. Nothing much to go off but the area these are in are quite important.

9df20c514b8aa44a2a6c24d3ee0f1c56.png

Next we have the first bit of text, “He will come back.” It is written in golden/ yellow text. This then turns red. Who is back? A male at the least is all we know.

3b9fdd83573c29ea0cb10c401f005b4a.png

Further down this hallway, something interesting is happening. Flashing like electricity can be seen. This very much reminds me of a Frankenstein esque monster being created.

70fb63c8c559ec262d6f447a9ab516bd.png

He always does, in gold again. Whoever this is. Seems to be important. I believe in my heart of hearts its Phone Guy and he is the murderer. I hope that this is it, but I have more to add later.

e65a318b00905de0e9962eed4cc0635c.png

Now things are interesting. Bonnie, Freddy and Chica, seemingly on the stage in the original restaurant. Cutscenes will return? I think so in a big way. Especially since Bonnie looks at the camera. We are getting back to the less stress simulator to more scary things of FNaF.

fd37d5e0de8d01ee10ec2dee8283ee45.png

We have a place for him, this attraction is perfect for “him” but why? Or is the place the animatronic? Golden text again.

b92b6d7bd758d11f2607111d5fae8dc8.png

He is revealed, twitching and resurrecting. A broken down yellow bunny, much different to Bonnie. This is the being seen in past trailers and I believe the process happening in this scene is the murderers soul taking over a long forgotten animatronic. I will expand on this later. Also I am sure there will be cutscenes. We then get a zoom in into its eye. I feel that this is the point where it comes alive.

3434dfff26ba369c8e021bd9cac4954a.png

Five Nights at Freddy’s 3. Probably releasing in February, so excited.

50836ebc1d6858f1baf51630725e66b4.png

Just for extra fear, he is in your office. Boo :P

0419cd5eaee96fc62218cad9347d6ef4.png

Okay, so now I will break down the pictures on the Greenlight page for you guys.

Here is your new base of operations, as you can see its grimy, green and run down. On the desk are some small figures of the Toy Animatronics from FNaF 2 and the fan is, outside? I believe this window that leads to the hallway in the first image of the trailer is essentially where you can see bunny boy walking past, thats going to be so creepy and so cool at the same time. Also the box of scrapped animatronics can be seen in here. Obviously this attraction isn’t done. This gives me a kind of “Saw” vibe, maybe thats where the plot twists come from?

975c1dc5a8202e4751ddb2ae853a03a4.png

So here we can see the camera and the player now has vision outside of the camera, but only the sides seem to be important due to the windows. From the map layout, we can see that there is only one entrance to the office. But there are many locations to look at cameras in this labyrinth, maybe cameras have more of a use than before? Also Bonnies head on a wall, maybe this horror attraction links into the “What can we use” message. There is a faint blue bar at the right, that may come into play in the next image. Three white dots at the bottom, also this camera is covered in static.

0c5073cbd5118897212d8252caba8a4e.png

This screen is weird, its a different one to the cameras and it seems to be a menu. Maybe this new animatronic can mess with all of these things and you have to reboot to fix it?

46c09869e48969ae8b6e03582742bed5.png

So this image is clearer than the last image, there is less static and the white dots on the bottom left of the camera seem to only be two now not three. I think this is an indication of how clear the static is. Anyways there blue bar can be seen better and has white arrows in it, no clue what they mean. Also I have just noticed this camera is in the same place. Maybe you have to pull it up at this angle and then the other at the other angle? Also the animatronic is there and a foxy head in the same fashion as the other head. Its weird that the pizzeria is now a horror attraction, I’ve never even heard of them aside from something like a theme park. Also the white brackets around where you are looking, they come out of the camera, is that a mistake because that doesn’t make sense?

83d527ebb66d3872f0470939b05f4101.png

Here we have the new animatronic again, I assume this screen is like his jump scare, but does that end the game?

56039513ecda2d4ae9bebd50d73c7f7f.png

Okay, here is my final verdict:

I believe the game will start with a cutscene. There will be a newspaper that says that the murderer from the infamous pizzeria has died, this leads to showing the horror attraction and a salvaged animatronic, possibly the one from the first diner? Anyways haunted animatronics is not a new thing. This one possibly starts to become haunted by the purple guy, hence the twitching. He will come back, he always does. Now what the murderer is going to do, I don't know. But maybe this means a smarter animatronic due to an adult haunting it not a child. My question is who do we play as. Maybe we are a child who escaped him and 30 years later he has the perfect reason to come after us? I don’t know. But I know that this animatronic is the purple man. As Scott posted a new teaser on his website…

4b40763f7be2948695dda5d76e28d60d.png

You know what would be interesting?

If instead 5 nights at Freddy's 3 took place In a Future where death row criminals are given a chance at life if they can spend 5 nights at Freddy's. However all of them die. Then you play as a man who is innocent of a crime he was accused of which may have involved a certain pizzeria. His only chance to clear his name is to survive the 5 Nights and along the way discover some dark secrets behind the incident that occurred long ago

You know what would be interesting?

If instead 5 nights at Freddy's 3 took place In a Future where death row criminals are given a chance at life if they can spend 5 nights at Freddy's. However all of them die. Then you play as a man who is innocent of a crime he was accused of which may have involved a certain pizzeria. His only chance to clear his name is to survive the 5 Nights and along the way discover some dark secrets behind the incident that occurred long ago

Hm, thats interesting. It furthers the theory that the day shift guard who mysteriously went missing was framed of the murder. That or he was killed by phone guy.

It seems that theres a new teaser, it is titles CAM 15, when brightening it there are seemingly vents around the building. Since ventilation is a function in this game do you think toxicity will return? Also since there isnt as far as we know a CAM 15 is that a hint for the release date? Like February 15th?

68fb7edc83503c7fecb859969d42ea76.png

• 2 weeks later...

XD Brilliant! Just wanted to post here as well and say the new animatronic is seemingly called spring trap, also if anyone cares to can they post the images found in Scotts troll FNaF 3 game?

• 2 weeks later...

Or JJ (Balloon Girl), looks like the murderer will possess the three original animatronics: JJ, Spring Trap and Golden Freddy?: 

13e9c0d9698a86fd73e6196e0b57f5d5.png