Hells Redeemer

Thief

How many exact kills is it?. People say it is 30, But to usually go over 30 like 40 or 50 just in case. Well what i do is, I stay at the bridge for 2 rounds killing with just the un-upgraded version, But i don't wanna do that anymore, Too much time consuming.. So what is the exact kills you need for it. Also some people say to just kill until you hear a laugh/noise, Well i don't ever hear anything when i do it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go check NGT video about it, they show you the exact noise you have to look out for

Link:

eaXJViEOyCQ

(Fixed link ~way)

Check around 1:50

Also I think that number increase with the round because I tried 5 times in my last game and counted at least 70-100 kills each time and I only got it on round 28 when I killed at least 250 zombies before heading back. Although I might have been doing it wrong at first.

And when you want to get the kills remove the voice audio, you will hear the noise more clearly (it's sfx)