Nuketown Zombies Chess

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm… Checkmate, I believe. Could each color symbolize a faction? One Richtofen/Zombies and the other Maxis/Any survivors? Just a thought.

Not checkmate, neither king is even in check. Only thing to note about this arrangement is that it's a random endgame scenario, so random in fact, the pieces appear to be placed at...random!

Also, we are missing pieces. Look at the pieces that have been taken together with whats on the board. The rooks are missing as well as a number of pawns and some other pieces as well.

Lastly, the white pawn that made it to black's back rank should be a queen (for those of you that don't play chess, when you get a pawn all the way to the other side of the board you can exchange it for a piece you lost).

White wins this game btw unless they are complete crap.

I hate how much Treyarch has copy/pasted props from BO1 into BO2 maps. In a lot of ways I feel like I got a recycled repackaged game, rather than something new.

This chess board was originally found in Samantha's room on Kino der Toten:

I originally posted this image here:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20471

Checkmate

- Mix

Agreed. I was just playing Nuketown 2025 and the darn Chess Board pieces are in the same place!!! I guess there is no significance to the Chess Board. There HAS to be some sort of Easter Egg on NTZ!!!

I hate how much Treyarch has copy/pasted props from BO1 into BO2 maps. In a lot of ways I feel like I got a recycled repackaged game, rather than something new.

This chess board was originally found in Samantha's room on Kino der Toten:

I originally posted this image here:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20471

Checkmate

- Mix

I KNEW I recognised that chess board from somewhere.

I agree, unfinished, with recycled props, I'm dissapointed.

And people keep telling me to wait for DLC before I pass judgement...Phssss, TO HELL WITH DLC.