You're Banned!

TehGKBrief

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Slade said:

Banned for not having a (quote in your) signature.

Tell me, how do I do that? I know some nice ones.

BTW, you're banned for trying to ban someone from your own country. How could you do that. At least, I believe you're Dutch too

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Slade said:

@anonymous Go to this link: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/settings/signature/

Banned for being Dutch yet Engels in plaats van Nederlands praten. :)

Verbannen van deze site (dat klinkt echt raar) door je asociaal te gedragen tegenover alle niet-Nederlands sprekers op deze geweldige site. Maar serieus, bedankt voor die link. Ik hoop niet dat mijn signature te lang is (ik zit op m'n telefoon dus ik kan het niet zien)

Sorry for this, English speaking undead slayers

On 3/12/2017 at 6:29 AM, anonymous said:

CoDZ radio is an excellent idea. I just did not knew how it worked. Could you explain it to me step by step?

BTW, you're banned for trying to ban yourself

Aww, kinda wanted to ban myself. Banned for not letting me do what I want and infringing my rights to believe I can do whatever I put my mind to.

(Also, if you figure out getting an account set up on there (should be as easy as just using Facebook to login, honestly), I'll certainly make sure to help you out learning stuff. Just notify me in advance, because I've been spotty getting time to got there myself... so xP)

• Moderators
7 hours ago, The Meh said:

(Also, if you figure out getting an account set up on there (should be as easy as just using Facebook to login, honestly), I'll certainly make sure to help you out learning stuff. Just notify me in advance, because I've been spotty getting time to got there myself... so xP)

Am I also able to sign up without Facebook? Because I don't have Facebook

20 hours ago, Lenne said:

Banning someone for doing the right thing? :P

Banned for doing just that, having a broken avatar and having 601 posts.

<3

Banned because opinions.

On 3/18/2017 at 6:31 AM, anonymous said:

Am I also able to sign up without Facebook? Because I don't have Facebook

I'm sure it gives you choices past just that, honestly. Though Facebook is likely best for it anyhow.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
21 minutes ago, Silv3r Energy said:

You're banned for not accepting said cliffhanger as a loose end to be possibly tied in a sequel

Your banned for spoiling the possibility that his Cliffhanger could of possibly been the loose end that could of tied in a possible sequel.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived