Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Or they could just be messing with us for the sake of it? It wouldn't be the first time. It isn't so subtle actually. The hat takes up a good 5-10% of the screen, adorning the most focal point of the sole character in the shot. When we saw TranZit for the first time, we saw the same kind of hat. But it wasn't a Nazi, no. It was a bus driver.

@MysteryMachineX True, true. And that could be interesting. We're all speculating, so your guess is as good as mine; but the bus driver was still an automaton whose intelligence level was restricted to pre-apocalypse circumstances, and additionally was geographically discombobulated. 

Yes, that hat is very standard military/service personelle; and most likely it is the former. And if that is the case, then he is either in his dress uniform (current) or an officer from the period in which that hat was worn at the parade as well as the encampment. 

So what army, then? There is no strong concrete evidence proving any theory yet; but not only is Nazi most likely based on precedent, but also based on the dark armband, belt, and white uniform. 

Not an 'I'm write, you're wrong.' I appreciate your open-minded objections to what seems to be immediately apparent. :)

Edited by NaBrZHunter