Whats going on Zombie Theorists? Blitz here again with something that I believe is brand new.
Alright, I'll break it down in the steps completed for this to have happened.
After Recent Patch (1-26-13)
1. Completed Maxis EE
2. Picked up an Insta-Kill under the tower right before the EE was completed.
3. After the Insta-Kill wore off my character "Misty", said "Well that sounds important" similar to the Persistent Perk dialog.
4. I died and lost my perks.
5. Respawned next round in town. Went down again, then Insta-Kill was picked up... Now for the video...
Tell me what you think.Pay attention to the Insta-Kill Icon.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8lScQ0LjXY Theory Breakdown:
New/Undiscovered Persistent/Upgraded Pick-ups
Its possible, that with the "Upgraded" Pick-Ups that they may add an additional effect. Such as:
1. Insta-Kill: Invincible for 5 seconds after Insta-Kill is picked up.
2. Carpenter: All Boards are rebuilt with Iron Boards.
3. Max-Ammo: Gives Extended (double) mag for the first magazine.
4. Nuke: ? (Give me your ideas)
5. Double Points: Multiplier increased by x3 or x4 points for first 6 seconds.
These are just food for thought. We didn't have time to expand on this because we ended the game shortly after.
I tried to go into a custom game and tried to recreate it with no dice. So keep your eyes open and post anything you may find on this subject.
Thanks to the Crew: KeredNomrah69, Sylent, and Simple Poison. Special thanks to Kered for uploads to ZFFs and Youtube.(Screenshot)
oM Blitz Out