ORIGINS EASTER EGG GUIDE
1) Collect all four staffs by finding their parts. Each staff holds three parts followed by a record and their respective element. The locations and instructions on how to obtain then are in the other category.
2) After crafting all 4 staffs in the lower sanctum of the Excavation Site, pick them up and Samantha will say that step 1 is complete. Now it's time to upgrade them. Scroll down below for upgrading the Staffs.
You should have the Bracers by now. This new melee weapon is necessary for completing the Easter Egg properly. If you haven't gotten it, kill around 30 zombies near four chests scattered across No Man's Land (open wasteland). The locations for each chest as follows:
[*:2jff0nds] Other side of Juggernog near MP40 area
[*:2jff0nds] On the side of the Excavation Site
[*:2jff0nds] Near Generator 5/Stamin-Up
[*:2jff0nds] Area after buying passage to church (outside on robot footprint)
Once all chests have been filled, you can now go to Generator 6's reward chest and grab yourself the Bracers. Anyone who has participated can get this at the same time.
In this Easter Egg, you will need Lightning Strike monkey bombs. There are tablets on the table in the Tank Station that you can grab although there is no dialogue. This tablet can be placed in the small holy water fountain at the top of the church. When you place it in there, use the Bracers (melee) to kill enough zombies. The tablet will turn a white-ish color when completed.
You must now put the tablet right back on the table you found it without touching the mud. For this, use the tank to ride yourself to the Tank Station. Place the tablet on the table and continue to melee zombies until a glowing drop appears. This Lightning Strike is necessary for the next step of the Easter Egg.
"My father couldn't save me, you can. He promised me. When the final steps are taken, the gate to Agartha are going to open. My father said the staffs aren't powerful enough. The power is in the ancient rituals. Go into the chamber of secrets. This is step 1"
This quote occurs once all four staffs have been built within the sanctum of the Excavation Site.
3) Once you have the staffs all upgraded you need to put them inside of the robots. Do so by blowing off each giant's foot where the lights are underneath it. Once inside, there is an alter for the staffs. Place the correct staffs in the appropriate robots:
Odin (No Man's Land) > Wind Staff
Thor > (Tank Station/Generator 3) Lightning Staff
Freya > (Church) Ice Staff
* Staff of Fire can be placed in a newly spawned alter down within the Excavation Site where the staffs were built. There is a middle pillar for the staff.
"I'm not safe here, hurry! Only the giants can break the seal"
You will need the Maxis Drone built before continuing on, as well as obtaining the Lightning Strikes.
4) After all the staffs have been properly placed, have one person go into the head of any robot. At the front is a button to initiate a particular action/call. Once the player hits it, whomever holds the Lightning Strike outside the robot must throw it in the outside portion of the map near Generator 5 /Stamin-Up (to the right of the destroyed house). Here, a crashed plane can be seen as well as a platform. That is where the Lightning Strike must be thrown.
5) A hole will then appear in the area where the Lightning Strike was thrown. Someone who has the Maxis Drone must let him rise into the air near the area so he can observe the environment. Be warned: this will cause 6 Panzer Soldats to appear. Kill them off to continue.
6) Samantha will then speak of the spirit in the sky. This step requires you to have Zombie Blood. The first time is used for shooting a glowing plane much similar to that of the Staff of Fire part. The plane will drop something towards the Excavation Site area.
7) The second part of the Zombie Blood must be used to kill a particularly odd-looking zombie around the Excavation Site. The zombie tends to run clock-wise around the Excavation Site. Slay that undead sucker, pick up the poor Maxis Drone left behind the defeated zombie and progress forward. [You may need to recharge him, and do so since you will need him for the final step.]
8) You will need to have your Bracers. Go into the sanctum of the Excavation Site underneath Pack-a-Punch and melee the Templar zombies with glowing white hands. Note that you don't necessarily need to kill them as your punches will absorb their essence. Once enough energy is obtained, a tablet drop will appear. Collect it to gain your new and improved Bracers.
9) Go back into the Crazy Place and place all four staffs on their respective altars. Charge the realm by using your new Bracers to melee (kill) all the zombies. Bear in mind you will need around 30-40 souls. You will have done it correctly once the screen flashes to white and the Achievement "Little Lost Girl" is shown.
10) It's not over just yet. Let the Maxis Drone up into the air and Teleport by using the middle platform in the Crazy Place to fully end the game and unlock the ending cutscene.
Building Intial Elemental Staffs
Wind Staff (yellow):
* Near Stamin-up to the right of the perk machine
* On the ox-cart near generator 5
* Inside the cave.
* Enter the giant robots, all three contain one of the 3 staff parts
Fire Staff (red):
* bottom floor of the church stuck at the front of the Tank (tank must be absent to retrieve i think)
* entrance to generator 6 on the left on top of a box;
* (pretty sure there's one more location)
* Kill Panzer Soldat one time retrieve one part
* Shoot down glowing plane and follow part where it lands to pick up
* power generator 6, part comes out of reward chest
Lightning Staff (purple):
* On ox cart just outside of Jug/generator 4 area toward excavation site
* On table next to Der Wunderfizz machine by jugg
* in underground passage toward Crazy Place near Jugg
* Jump off tank to wooden Deck just before trenches by generator 2, part is at end of trail
* After tank station, jump off tank left side toward deck near excavation site, trail leads toward part in the middle site
* near end of tank trail, jump off, acquire part in back of church
Ice Staff: (blue)
* In various places around the tank station (one to right of mystery box, one just to right of entrance on generator 2 side, on on shelf just before Tank dock exit)
* Must be dug up while it is snowing out. Can all be dug up in the same round, no limit.
Building Ultimate Staffs
Elemental staff when upgraded are called Ultimate.
Staff of Lightning/Kimat's Bite (Purple)
[*:2jff0nds]At the Crazy Place there are pink triangles in the lightning zone. These act as a keyboard.[*:2jff0nds] To the left of the triangles are 3 treble clefs, which show the order in which to shoot the keyboard, you will have to shoot the 3 keys in 3 different orders. If you do it right the sparks on the triangles will disappear when you walk away from them. Here is the right order 1 3 6 3 5 7 2 4 6. (*New)
[*:2jff0nds]Back in the main map there are 7 panels which will be sparking. On each one there is a knob which will have to be turned until the panel stops sparking.
[*:2jff0nds] Go to the bottom of the chamber, look up and shoot the purple orb[*:2jff0nds] Return to the Crazy place, insert the lightning staff into the lightning pedestal[*:2jff0nds]Kill zombies around the pedestal[*:2jff0nds]Pick up and enjoy [/list]
Staff of Air/Boreas' Fury (Yellow)
[*:2jff0nds]Put the lights above the air area in the crazy place in the right order
Staff of Fire/Kagutsuchi's Blood (Red)
[*:2jff0nds]To the left hand side of the fire area in the Crazy Place, there are some hexagonal barrels, where you should kill some zombies near until all of them are lit[*:2jff0nds] There are numbers with torches by the tank area of church. You will need to light this using fire staff in an order.
Staff of Ice/Ull's Arrow (Blue)
[*:2jff0nds]In the Crazy Place, in the ice area there is a bright blue stone with a symbol on it, this will match with one of the stones above the ice area, you need to shoot the right stone with the ice staff, then the symbol on the bright blue stone will change and you need to repeat the process
[*:2jff0nds]Go back to the main map and there will be 3 tombstones, which you need to freeze with the ice staff and then shoot with a normal gun.