• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 jmh2013

jmh2013

• Gas Zombie

• 119 posts
  • Joined 01-July 11

Posted 29 July 2013 - 19:15 PM

So I was playing on buried and I always build the Easter egg I think it's rhictofins. And I hit the time bomb and it warped and when I came back the lantern was in the air. I blasted it out of the air and picke it up. I died later being a noob. But I don't really know the other parts of the Easter egg I just started it. Has anyone else tried this? I can give more details into what I did before but I don't think that matters.
Not the best... but Not the worst...Kino der toten- Round 48 (solo)Ascension- Round 42 (solo)Der Reise- Round 37 (solo)Call of the Dead- 40 (solo)

#2 bagel_

bagel_

• Hellhound

• 673 posts
  • Joined 15-January 13

Posted 29 July 2013 - 19:33 PM

Though I haven't tried it, perhaps it is possible to do the Easter Egg solo. Was it on Custom Games or Solo Play?

Also note that certain steps would be very hard or impossible to do solo, like the Wisp Step.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#3 jmh2013

jmh2013

• Gas Zombie

• 119 posts
  • Joined 01-July 11

Posted 29 July 2013 - 19:39 PM

And they also said that about the first step since you would need all four people to find your body but it just skipped that part. And it was a solo match.
Not the best... but Not the worst...Kino der toten- Round 48 (solo)Ascension- Round 42 (solo)Der Reise- Round 37 (solo)Call of the Dead- 40 (solo)

#4 MF_MaxiMillion

MF_MaxiMillion

• Space Monkey

• 355 posts
  • Joined 22-November 12

Posted 29 July 2013 - 20:59 PM

This is a joke, right..? I mean, I'd love to see anyone do the last step of the easter egg (Shooting about 100 targets in 4 different locations) by themselve, hehe.

#5 jmh2013

jmh2013

• Gas Zombie

• 119 posts
  • Joined 01-July 11

Posted 29 July 2013 - 21:04 PM

I am honestly not joking. I started it! If you tell me a way to get the theater mode recording of it I will and put it on this site

#6 MF_MaxiMillion

MF_MaxiMillion

• Space Monkey

• 355 posts
  • Joined 22-November 12

Posted 29 July 2013 - 21:22 PM

I am honestly not joking. I started it! If you tell me a way to get the theater mode recording of it I will and put it on this site

I don't think you get the point... it doesn't matter you can start it in Solo. You'll never be able to finish it.

#7 BriggzyJ97

BriggzyJ97

• Hellhound

• 732 posts
  • Joined 20-March 13

Posted 29 July 2013 - 21:54 PM

I don't think you get the point... it doesn't matter you can start it in Solo. You'll never be able to finish it.

Has anyone tried doing it with less than 4 players, because perhaps all the targets don't show up.

Like 3 players = 3 locations worth, 2 players = 2 locations worth and so on.
Co-op High Rounds
PSN= briggzy-J97.Feel free to add me

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Tomahawk explanation

The Ultimate EvilThe Ultimate Ultimate Staffs Guide (Stopped)

#8 Beat

Beat

• Human

• 12 posts
  • Joined 21-July 13

Posted 29 July 2013 - 22:48 PM

Did you go to round infinity? For Richtofen's side, you complete the guillotine, then light the orbs with the Paralyzer, then get the lamp, then do three more steps, THEN go to round infinity. I've gotten the lamp in solo, but I don't think the entire challenge can be completed. In the Mob of the Dead Easter egg, you could complete every single step of the Easter egg except the absolute last one. In Tranzit, you could complete Richtofen's side up until the last step (I believe). So it may not be possible.

#9 BriggzyJ97

BriggzyJ97

• Hellhound

• 732 posts
  • Joined 20-March 13

Posted 29 July 2013 - 22:55 PM

To be honest, it would be strange if this one is single player, seeing as none of the else are. It would be pointless, due to you having to do all EE's to complete the N4 Box
Co-op High Rounds

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Tomahawk explanation

#10 EvilHERONeos

EvilHERONeos

• Denizen

• 231 posts
  • Joined 04-May 13
  • LocationRoof Of Die RIse
  • PSN:EvilHERONeos

Posted 29 July 2013 - 22:56 PM

Yeah you're outta luck. Easter Eggs (side quests, if you want to be a giant doucher) since the first Black Ops require teamwork with four people (except Tranzit). For what reason? Hell should I know. But regardless, it's tedious and a nuisance. BOIII (or whatever it will be called) needs Easter eggs that can be done Solo. Period.
Hiya.I like to wield the BLUNDERGAT SLIQUIFING THUNDER PARALYZING RAY WAVE SCAVENGER WUNDERWAFFLE DG-3!Posted ImageATTENTION: If you haven't bought any DLC and have only Green Run, you have sympathy from me.

#11 Flammenwerfer

Flammenwerfer
  • Moderators

• Director

• 2361 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11
  • LocationExodus Launch Site
  • Xbox:FlammenwerferIV
  • Steam:Flammenwerfer9000
  • PSN:UntotenKephalos
  • FlammenwerferIV

Posted 29 July 2013 - 22:57 PM

Yeah, most side quests allow for you to do them up to a certain point. After that, it becomes impossible. I'm sure this is nothing different.

Latest Video: ZOMBIES [Re-Imagined] - Shi No Numa

mbpjj8.jpg

To properly play as Nikolai, you must drink vodka throughout the game.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#12 Stop mocking me0

Stop mocking me0

• Astro Zombie

• 4075 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12
  • Locationwhy do you ask where when the delicious question is WHEN?
  • Xbox:Stop Mocking Me
  • STOP MOCKING ME

Posted 29 July 2013 - 23:06 PM

You want to try and do the entire "shooting gallery" step by your self? You be my guest....

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#13 BriggzyJ97

BriggzyJ97

• Hellhound

• 732 posts
  • Joined 20-March 13

Posted 29 July 2013 - 23:12 PM

Yeah you're outta luck. Easter Eggs (side quests, if you want to be a giant doucher) since the first Black Ops require teamwork with four people (except Tranzit). For what reason? Hell should I know. But regardless, it's tedious and a nuisance. BOIII (or whatever it will be called) needs Easter eggs that can be done Solo. Period.

I'm not sure if you included BO when you said since BO but COTD was solo. Just to be a pedant
Co-op High Rounds

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Tomahawk explanation

#14 Charles871987

Charles871987

• Denizen

• 224 posts
  • Joined 04-August 11

Posted 30 July 2013 - 00:08 AM

There's only 4 maps Easter Egg's out of all 16 right now that take 4 players and these are; Ascension, Shangri-la, Die Rise, and Buried, all others are doable with just 2, and 1 for CotD and Moon single player trophy of course. To note: All of the two player ones can technically be done solo as long as the other player is in the game with you, aside from Richtofen and Maxis's paths on tranzit.

#15 TheBSZombie

TheBSZombie
  • Donors

• "Him"

• 1503 posts
  • Joined 16-February 13
  • LocationIn a zombie hoard
  • Xbox:The BS Zombie

Posted 30 July 2013 - 00:42 AM

Cotd and moon both had a solo easter egg. On moon you didn't get a reward besides the gamerscore/trophy but there still was one on there.

I also saw a forum post saying that you HAD to have 4 players to do an easter egg since the latest update. Is that true?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#16 jmh2013

jmh2013

• Gas Zombie

• 119 posts
  • Joined 01-July 11

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:18 AM

Okay we all know that 3arc likes to be a giant troll so you know what? I will give it a try. What's the worst that could happen? It doesn't work out. All right then. I'll start it right now.

#17 Charles871987

Charles871987

• Denizen

• 224 posts
  • Joined 04-August 11

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:07 AM

Cotd and moon both had a solo easter egg. On moon you didn't get a reward besides the gamerscore/trophy but there still was one on there.

I also saw a forum post saying that you HAD to have 4 players to do an easter egg since the latest update. Is that true?

Ah ya forgot about the moon being solable, I was referring to Big Bang Theory, I did this solo, as I just had a friend log in and I did it all as a challenge to myself.

About the update for requiring 4 players always, you mean on black ops 2? Or 1? If 1 I hope not seeing as how it'd be harder to get people who need it later on, in fact they need to patch all of those to be soloable or duoable at best. If you mean black ops 2 then that would suck seeing as how not many people like requiring 4 people as it is, again, in the future it'll be pretty damn hard down the road.

#18 bagel_

bagel_

• Hellhound

• 673 posts
  • Joined 15-January 13

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:14 AM

Even if steps are removed and it's possible to do solo, keep in mind that the reward would allow the player unlimited Quick Revives, which would mean you can't lose. I assume it will be cut short like the MotD Easter Egg solo, but it's still worth a try. Good luck!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#19 Shooter

Shooter
  • Donors

• Director

• 2398 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11
  • LocationChicago
  • Xbox:StonedShooter23

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:56 AM

I tried doing the Maxis side solo shortly after it came out (more so to hear the quotes than anything else), and I was unable to the last two steps.

I got to the step where you knife the signs in the cavern system to get the wisp to appear. I could get the red orbs to appear by the signs after knifing, but the wisp never appeared. I tried this quite a few times to no avail.

And I think a lot of people covered it, but the shooting gallery step would be impossible with only one player.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#20 jmh2013

jmh2013

• Gas Zombie

• 119 posts
  • Joined 01-July 11

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

Well I died twice ha. But they did change little parts. So maybe? You don't have to hit the tomb bomb solo. The lantern just starts flying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Call of Duty™ is a registered trademark of Activision®, the Zombie game mode is made by Treyarch® - callofdutyzombies.com is not affiliated with either of these brands, nor do we suggest otherwise.

Forum skin designed by Hells Warrrior
Web Analytics