• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Danza

Danza

• Zombie

• 52 posts
  • Joined 15-December 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 00:42 AM

Firstly can you do either sides of the easter egg by yourself? And what im wondering is, is the navcard a way of doing the EE on solo so solo players can actually complete it? lke instead of emping streetlights, you have to insert a navcard or something. This just came into my mind Id thought id post.

Also could the avagadro or him be a third choice in the EE? Like the morse code could be his voice, and if he shoots the navcard table you can insert the navcard and let him escape?
Tranzit 50 0 downsTown 40 0 downsFarm 40 0 downsBus depot 24 1 downDie Rise 69 1 downMob of the dead 50 2 downs

#2 Ourobos

Ourobos
  • Donors

• Hellhound

• 723 posts
  • Joined 16-July 11

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Either egg requires at least two players. Richtofen's requires four emps (two per player), Maxis's requires two turbines at the same time by the portals.

Ascension - 46Moon - 45Tranzit - 31Die Rise - 32Mob of the Dead - 44Buried - 60 (suicide)Origins - 40

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#3 Tasty Applesauce

Tasty Applesauce

• Hellhound

• 562 posts
  • Joined 15-December 12

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

I wonder if you emped a lampost, jumped through the portal, to emp another with a max ammo conveniently right there and happened to port to two more in time if it would work, probably not but the emp effect lasts for a while so who knows, either way that would be hard as crap to do and so much luck
"Cross my heart and hope to die, stick the needle in your eye."

#4 ZombieFan4Life

ZombieFan4Life

• Zombie

• 64 posts
  • Joined 12-November 11

Posted 06 January 2013 - 23:18 PM

For the Maxis EE, Could it be possible to do the Egg Solo ? By this I mean having an invincible turbine down and trying to pick up another ? I dont know much about this glitch and such but it's worth a try if you CAN pick up another turbine while the first one is invicible under the pylon to capture "Him".. Just putting that out there
High rounds (co-op) Verruckt: 21 (SOLO)Kino - 31 SNN: 26(SOLO)Five - 25 Der Riese: 28(SOLO)Ascension - 31CotD - 34Shangri-la - 27Moon - 37NML - 207 kills

#5 Johnny Reklaw

Johnny Reklaw

• Denizen

• 288 posts
  • Joined 17-February 11

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:24 AM

For the Maxis EE, Could it be possible to do the Egg Solo ? By this I mean having an invincible turbine down and trying to pick up another ? I dont know much about this glitch and such but it's worth a try if you CAN pick up another turbine while the first one is invicible under the pylon to capture "Him".. Just putting that out there

Placing a turbine kills the infinite turbine.
Xbl GT: Johnny ReklawDude! Click Here to see the most gullible person EVER!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Call of Duty™ is a registered trademark of Activision®, the Zombie game mode is made by Treyarch® - callofdutyzombies.com is not affiliated with either of these brands, nor do we suggest otherwise.

Forum skin designed by Hells Warrrior
Web Analytics