Photo
- - - - -

TranZit Nav Card Very Interesting!?!?!?!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xTRISKITx

xTRISKITx
  • Members

• Human

• 23 posts
  • Joined 16-November 12

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

So today i was playing TranZit for the first time since yesterday and now i have 2 nav cards instead of one. I never picked up another Nav Card besides the one at the back of the bus depot. Has anyone else noticed 2 nav cards in their inventory now?? I wonder how it got their? I think maybe Treyarch is gonna be adding one to our inventory every couple days until we get the one for the nav card reader that actually works?? This is just a thought but I'm interested to know what you guys think?

#2 xTRISKITx

xTRISKITx
  • Members

• Human

• 23 posts
  • Joined 16-November 12

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

I actually just found you unlock a nav card once you hit a certain round i think for me it was between 15-17

#3 xTRISKITx

xTRISKITx
  • Members

• Human

• 23 posts
  • Joined 16-November 12

Posted 16 November 2012 - 22:57 PM

now i am pretty sure you get the two other nav cards from the easter eggs. One for doing maxis side and one for richtofens

#4 Cyberfire

Cyberfire
  • Members

• Zombie

• 56 posts
  • Joined 27-February 11

Posted 17 November 2012 - 14:46 PM

I picked up a second one the last night after using one of the denizen teleports. Literally no idea how I did it!

#5 Jeager1999

Jeager1999
  • Members

• Napalm Zombie

• 875 posts
  • Joined 07-April 11

Posted 18 November 2012 - 00:13 AM

I want to be perfectly clear on this. So if I was to build the Card Reader, it will be there every time I play the Map?
All 3 E.E.s Complete under RichtofenREADY TO PUSH THE BUTTONMy Zombie Music Playlist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Call of Duty™ is a registered trademark of Activision®, the Zombie game mode is made by Treyarch® - callofdutyzombies.com is not affiliated with either of these brands, nor do we suggest otherwise.

Forum skin designed by Hells Warrrior