• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Onlyzombiestanding

Onlyzombiestanding
  • Members

• Human

• 21 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 20:14 PM

Some people are saying that nuketown 2025 is a zombie map aswell. true or false? :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Maybe there is a map called Echolen.

Posted Image

Green run = Map, Tranzit = ModeGreat Leap Foward = Map, Die Rise = Mode, Mod of the Dead = Mode, Alcatraz Island = Map

#2 Tac

Tac
  • Veteran

• Agarthan Zombie

• 3600 posts
  • Xbox:TacticalitySqd

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:35 AM

No one knows for sure what will happen with the Nuketown 2025 map, but I am going to say that it is a multiplayer map only and that it being zombies also is only a very loose rumor.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#3 Onlyzombiestanding

Onlyzombiestanding
  • Members

• Human

• 21 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 14:10 PM

what about the atom symbol underneath the nuke sign :?:

Posted Image

Green run = Map, Tranzit = ModeGreat Leap Foward = Map, Die Rise = Mode, Mod of the Dead = Mode, Alcatraz Island = Map

#4 deathb4di2h0nor

deathb4di2h0nor
  • Members

• Ghost Lady

• 1024 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:03 AM

I'll admit the advertisement (all around) reminds me of what I would view as being a futuristic zombies feel, however I'm with Tac on this one. Nuketown started as a unofficial project for the level designer Adam Hoggatt. It was the basis of many elements they incorporated into Black Ops, such as Launch's Rocket. Though I would love to kill zombies here, you can't have a nuke destroying all of the zombies in the area after we die. They have to run and congregate with each other while we look on dying. It's just the way it should be. :D

On the other side of things: We may see some zombie game modes included into not only this map, but EVERY multiplayer map. If zombies is moving to the multiplayer engine, there is no reason they couldn't use all the maps available for "4z4". This is all speculation, of course, but reasonable if you ask me.

Posted Image

"Up, down, turn around, kill a horde of zombies."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#5 FDNGAMERZZ

FDNGAMERZZ
  • Members

• Human

• 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:35 AM

i think there's only 1 zombies map coming for BLACK OPS 2, other zombies maps will be downloadable (e.g. Moon for Black Ops)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Call of Duty™ is a registered trademark of Activision®, the Zombie game mode is made by Treyarch® - callofdutyzombies.com is not affiliated with either of these brands, nor do we suggest otherwise.

Forum skin designed by Hells Warrrior