• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 predawncorpse

predawncorpse

• Zombie

• 54 posts
  • Joined 07-February 11

Posted 09 July 2011 - 17:55 PM

Are there no easter eggs you can do on shangri la like you could on COTD?
Add me as long as your old enough to be playing this game...Xbox360: predawncorpsesPS3: predawndeadNacht der Untoten2- 22Verruckt2- 27Shi No Numa1 - 50Der Riese2 - 38Kino Der Toten2 - 34Fivesolo - 27Ascension2 - 32Call of The Deadsolo - 32(bored+tired=suicide)Shangri-Lasolo - 29Moon 22 - 33

#2 Shooter

Shooter
  • Donors

• Director

• 2398 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11
  • LocationChicago
  • Xbox:StonedShooter23

Posted 09 July 2011 - 18:31 PM

Unfortunately, there is no Solo Easter Egg in Shangri-La.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#3 Strwrsbob

Strwrsbob
  • Administrators

• Ghost Lady

• 1389 posts
  • Joined 02-April 10
  • LocationUSA
  • Xbox:Strwrsbob
  • Steam:Strwrsbob

Steam Profile

Posted 09 July 2011 - 18:55 PM

Confirmed by Dev Collin Ayers, there is not a solo Easter Egg.

Youtube.com/NiikThatGamingShow / @Strwrsbob

I <3 Side Quests. CoDz Admin

#4 ZombicidalManiac

ZombicidalManiac

• Hellhound

• 747 posts
  • Joined 21-April 11

Posted 09 July 2011 - 19:50 PM

I play both co-op and solo. But personally, I enjoy playing solo lots more. Theres a whole list of reasons why, but I won't get into right now. Basically, the message that I'm getting by there not being a solo easter egg in Shangri-La is that it wasn't designed to be a solo player type of game. The easter egg in Shangri-La is so epic though. Theres an eclipse and all that good stuff....BUT YOU CAN'T ACCESS IT IN SOLO!!! I think thats just not fair. For me, I like to play zombies before I go to bed or late at night when I'm alone. During the day I play with friends and stuff, and we have fun and all..but I still enjoy my solo games more. They last longer too.
Treyarch, please don't do that with all your maps. I know it's funner for most people to play with friends and stuff, but you have fans who enjoy playing solo too. Don't just cater to one side. Make it fun for everybody.
DIE YOU ZOMBIE BASTARDS!!!!!

#5 Jloves2game

Jloves2game
  • Donors

• Space Monkey

• 456 posts
  • Joined 08-March 11

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:04 AM

I think it's a shame that you cant do it on solo, I have played a couple of games and someone always leaves, so then we can never finish the EE because we cannot activate the eclipse.

[color=#BF0000;]Kino: 16 solo[/color][color=#FF8040;]Five: 11 solo[/color][color=#FF00FF;]Ascension: 19 solo[/color][color=#00FF80;]COTD: 9 solo[/color][color=#8000BF;]Shangri-La: 13 solo[/color][color=#004000;]Moon: 18 solo[/color][color=#FFFFFF;]Dead Ops: 1 solo[/color][color=#FF80FF;]NML: 25 kills[/color]

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Call of Duty™ is a registered trademark of Activision®, the Zombie game mode is made by Treyarch® - callofdutyzombies.com is not affiliated with either of these brands, nor do we suggest otherwise.

Forum skin designed by Hells Warrrior
Web Analytics