6 replies to this topic

#1 ERich935

ERich935

• Zombie

• 39 posts
  • 0 likes
  • Joined 30-May 11

Posted 04 June 2011 - 21:33 PM

I was playing Kino der Toten on the Wii and when I turned the power on I heard some person saying words about the Cold War and the Communists and stuff like that in the theater room. These words can also be heard on the intro to the Campaign mission S.O.G. Although the words cannot be heard on the 360, PS3, or PC versions of Kino der Toten.
Never though I could hate "him" a whole lot more than before he gained control. -ERich935

#2 West

West

• Human

• 11 posts
  • 0 likes
  • Joined 05-March 11

Posted 04 June 2011 - 21:44 PM

Sorry, but I've never heard anything like this, just the standard stuff

#3 LiamFTWinter

LiamFTWinter
  • Affiliates

• "Him"

• 1549 posts
  • 0 likes
  • Joined 05-February 11

Posted 04 June 2011 - 22:06 PM

Could you get a video? Could be a possible new find.

#4 Arussianmonkey

Arussianmonkey

• Space Monkey

• 447 posts
  • 0 likes
  • Joined 09-July 11

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:05 AM

I was playing Kino der Toten on the Wii and when I turned the power on I heard some person saying words about the Cold War and the Communists and stuff like that in the theater room. These words can also be heard on the intro to the Campaign mission S.O.G. Although the words cannot be heard on the 360, PS3, or PC versions of Kino der Toten.

Sorry to trudge this thread up after a long time but i wondered about it too. Heres what ive peiced together so far:

(Singing in background) *Unknown words* "Tens of thousands of people died as a result of industrial accadents." *Pause* The commiunist party had an excellent way of resolving this by *Something. i cant hear that part.*. More singing then nothing else. its by the screen and it repeats itself and i dont think its nothing.

THIS IS A SIGNATURE.

This is my signature, my own personal block of text that appears under my posts. This signature isn't as glamorous or as large as some other peoples signatures, but it gets the job done.

#5 killallzombies

killallzombies

• Director

• 2147 posts
  • 0 likes
  • Joined 26-June 11

Posted 12 November 2011 - 19:22 PM

its coming from a small box on the wall in front of the screen
its talking about communist using immigrants to build somthing
"they had a crude calculation that it would take 7 months to build,but it actually took ? years to complete"
it kind of ties in with the solo campaign about the russians co-oping nazi scientist at some part

EDIT:finally got a transcript

"Singing."
"These villagers were portrayed and propaganda'd (?) as happy and highly motivated, although in fact they were soon to suffer a terrible, horrible physical collapse. Tens of thousands of people died as a result of industrial accidents in the hazardous conditions they were made to work in. The communist party came up with a crude calculation; every worker will build one meter of canal and the project will end in three months. It actually took more than 10 years to finish the canal.
During the great leap forward, factory worker's hours were doubled and machines began to work non-stop. They were not even allowed to stop for maintenance and repairs, and so soon began to fall apart. Factories were ruined. At the same time, (?) other target for the great leap forward. Steel production was to be doubled in one year. That production (?) ... only from heavy industry complexes, but also from small furnaces in villages. As a result of Communist ideology, Mao believed that workers power held a magical force. With that decision, tens of millions of Chinese set out to produce steel by amateur methods. Everything made of iron they could find, from door knobs to saucepans, was melted down in pre(?) furnaces in an effort to produce steel. Women cut off their hair and mixed it with the clay in the furnaces." END

i'll leave you with this to ponder on

You can call me Uncle K.A.Z, everyone on here does

My Claims to Fame:

The Gate of the Gods,And the Real Life Gerche Device

CoDz FAQ

The Wii Sound File: The Zombies Story Relation to China(This ^ is were I predicted the Die Rise map a year before it came out)

The Great Leap Forward(I assisted in its creation)

Strip Bingo is the new hipster sensation started by MeatPuppets and I. Fan girls eat your heart out.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#6 killallzombies

killallzombies

• Director

• 2147 posts
  • 0 likes
  • Joined 26-June 11

Posted 04 April 2012 - 16:30 PM

http://callofdutyzom...8624&hilit= Wii

answer found

You can call me Uncle K.A.Z, everyone on here does

My Claims to Fame:

The Gate of the Gods,And the Real Life Gerche Device

CoDz FAQ

The Wii Sound File: The Zombies Story Relation to China(This ^ is were I predicted the Die Rise map a year before it came out)

The Great Leap Forward(I assisted in its creation)

Strip Bingo is the new hipster sensation started by MeatPuppets and I. Fan girls eat your heart out.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

#7 Perk-a-Cola

Perk-a-Cola

• Human

• 14 posts
  • 0 likes
  • Joined 29-October 11

Posted 27 April 2012 - 22:29 PM

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISC9e0CirV8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISC9e0CirV8[/url] I found this video (so it's NOT made by me), but it only shows so much.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Call of Duty™ is a registered trademark of Activision®, the Zombie game mode is made by Treyarch® - callofdutyzombies.com is not affiliated with either of these brands, nor do we suggest otherwise.

Forum skin designed by Hells Warrrior