Photo
- - - - -

Kino Der Toten? Banging in the closet? Theory?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KHANDEMMAHOM

KHANDEMMAHOM
  • Members

• Human

• 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 21:34 PM

Ive been thinking about that missing person in the portrait on kino der toten. I was wondering what if that missing person in the portrait was the guy banging in the closet? Just a thought. Dont hate im new to this.

#2 Angry_Sun

Angry_Sun
  • Members

• Gas Zombie

• 138 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:29 AM

Ive been thinking about that missing person in the portrait on kino der toten. I was wondering what if that missing person in the portrait was the guy banging in the closet? Just a thought. Dont hate im new to this.

Yeah, I posted this weird banging awhile ago in the "My Findings" thread with a video of it. I'm really interested to see what this is. You should take a look at that thread (here). Some guy took a morse code translator to it, check that out.

#3 Mikii-Chann(:

Mikii-Chann(:
  • Members

• Human

• 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 07:52 AM

Can someone serch up morse code for this? 3 fast taps, 2 spaced ones then 3 fast again. I don't know if this S.O.S. but you wouldn't be able to safe this guy unless somebody knew

#4 gingerninja500

gingerninja500
  • Members

• Human

• 23 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 20:54 PM

[quote name="Mikii-Chann(]Can someone serch up morse code for this? 3 fast taps, 2 spaced ones then 3 fast again. I don't know if this S.O.S. but you wouldn't be able to safe this guy unless somebody knew[/quote] yes its S.O.S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Call of Duty™ is a registered trademark of Activision®, the Zombie game mode is made by Treyarch® - callofdutyzombies.com is not affiliated with either of these brands, nor do we suggest otherwise.

Forum skin designed by Hells Warrrior